The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Jedi Masters
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Jedi Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stule
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Jedi Masters Reply with quote

Ok, here is another question.

How many Jedi Masters and Jedi Knights do you guys think there were during EpI - EpIII?

Were the only Masters the ones on the council?

Were there only like 10 Knights? (they don't seem to kill alot of them in EP III - except in the temple)

I have heard quotes of 10,000 Jedi's and as few as 100.

What do you guys think?
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't have been as few as 100 if Mace Windu was going to gather a couple hundred to go and rescue Obi-Wan according to the AotC novelization and the offical website. And we didn't see all of them in the areana since some were fighting in space according to Jedi Starfighter. I'm sure I read somewhere that there were a couple thousand at least during this period but most tended to be out on assignment at any given time.

Wanted Poster
Grimace
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had a long post, but the internet gods decided it was yummy and ate it. Confused

So I'll summarize.

No, not all Masters will be on Council. Others are out there, undoubtedly, and I'd put total of all masters probably around 100 or so.

Count in all of the Jedi Knights, Padawans and Younglings running around being taught by Jedi in the temple, and by masters out on other planets, and you probably have a total count of Force Users around 7 to 8 thousand strong. Although there level of training will be vastly different.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: