The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club archive?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club archive?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club archive? Reply with quote

Is there an archive or anyone have items from Hyperspace, I am looking mostly for articles, short stories. Art and stuff of that nature would be a bonus but not what I am really looking for. Thanks guys!
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's around anymore. But if it is available without a subscription, let me know.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club archive? Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
Is there an archive or anyone have items from Hyperspace, I am looking mostly for articles, short stories. Art and stuff of that nature would be a bonus but not what I am really looking for. Thanks guys!

There's always the Wayback Machine at https://archive.org/web/ if you have any saved URLs, and even so, navigating and searching for things doesn't always work when stuff is archived there. It may not have been archived because it was a subscription only site as far as I know. When I had it I never spent much time on it because it seemed that most of the stuff there was from Star Wars Adventure Journal issues which I already had.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: