The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Marcon Rogue 2017 C/bus Ohio
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> Marcon Rogue 2017 C/bus Ohio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Marcon Rogue 2017 C/bus Ohio Reply with quote

Ok folks. This year, the Sparks group is once again going to be playing offset from Marcon. It will be done the weekend of the 27th to 29th of May. Friday the 27th, we will have the 1 game session from 5.30 to 9.30pm at Ravenstone on the north side (off of 161 and Karl road) due to there being a MTG tourney at the Guard tower.

Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th, we will be at the Guardtower off of Trabue road on the west side (near Hilliard-roam road, and Hague road), with 3 gaming slots (3 possible tables each slot) on Saturday from 10am to 2pm, then from 2.30pm to 6.30pm, then again from 7pm to 11pm.

Sunday will have 2 slots, each with 2 tables (possibly 3), from 11am to 3pm and 3 to 7pm
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Marcon Rogue 2017 C/bus Ohio Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
Ok folks. This year, the Sparks group is once again going to be playing offset from Marcon. It will be done the weekend of the 27th to 29th of May. Friday the 27th, we will have the 1 game session from 5.30 to 9.30pm at Ravenstone on the north side (off of 161 and Karl road) due to there being a MTG tourney at the Guard tower.

Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th, we will be at the Guardtower off of Trabue road on the west side (near Hilliard-roam road, and Hague road), with 3 gaming slots (3 possible tables each slot) on Saturday from 10am to 2pm, then from 2.30pm to 6.30pm, then again from 7pm to 11pm.

Sunday will have 2 slots, each with 2 tables (possibly 3), from 11am to 3pm and 3 to 7pm

How does one sign-up for these adventures?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pipe me off an Email with a list of what module(s) you wish to try and play.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill, since i didn't receive an email for what you are looking for, i take it you decided against this??

For note, we have 1 slot of gaming Friday up at the Ravenstone store (Half five to Half 9pm due to the ravenstone store shutting at 10pm)
Saturday and Sunday's games are going to be at the Guardtower (on the west side), with 3 slots each of 2 tables for Sat, and 2 slots with 2 tables for slot 1 on sunday, and 1 table for slot 2 on sunday.

So you are not on the "High" table, I recommend joining in on the 2nd table, Sparks 55, for Friday. (5.30pm to 9.30pm)
For Sat Slot 1, i recommend Sparks 77 (10am-2pm)
Sat slot 2 i recommend Sparks 184 (2.30pm to 6.30pm)
Sat slot 3 i recommend Sparks 228 ( i will be the only real high sheet there and it runs from 7 to 11pm)
Sunday slot 1 i recommend either of the 2 tables (Sparks 107 or 110A, it runs from 11am to 3pm)
Sunday's 2nd slot only has the 1 table though and it runs from 3 to 7pm..
Whill

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
Whill, since i didn't receive an email for what you are looking for, i take it you decided against this??

I was never considering it. I just noticed that you hadn't mentioned how to sign-up for the games in the first post so asked.

Please tell me when I have to remind you to set-up the low-sheet adventures for next year. Thanks.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did, it was in the "pipe an email off to me, mentioning what you are looking to play" Reply right after you asked it.. (Thurs 20th, 3.28pm)
Whill

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
I did, it was in the "pipe an email off to me, mentioning what you are looking to play" Reply right after you asked it.. (Thurs 20th, 3.28pm)

My post is before that. The reason for that original reply was not because I was interested. It was because you hadn't yet and that time (in the OP) said how anyone could sign-up. You mistook that for interest. My last post above was my attempt to explain why I had posted in this thread when I wasn't personally interested. It was for anyone else who might be so they would know how to sign-up for these games. Sorry for the confusion.

...I personally am only interested in playing in low-sheet-only games. It hasn't happened last year or this year, so I am asking if you can tell me when I should remind you to bring it up when they are devising the schedule for Origins 2018. Whenever you tell me to remind you, I will create a reminder for myself to remind you to remind Sparks when it is not too early or too late. It seems timing is everything. Please let me know. Thanks!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: