The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Morgukai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Morgukai
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cpkeyes
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Morgukai Reply with quote

So, I plan on including Morgukai in some of my campaigns. I am just wondering if anyone had any good homebrewed stats for them.

For those that don't know, this is a Morgukai (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Morgukai)
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Morgukai Reply with quote

Cpkeyes wrote:
So, I plan on including Morgukai in some of my campaigns. I am just wondering if anyone had any good homebrewed stats for them.

For those that don't know, this is a Morgukai (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Morgukai)

For future reference, you can use the URL button on the task bar above to insert a link into your post, like so:

Morgukai

You have to enter the = manually, but it does end up making a much cleaner post.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Morgukai Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
For future reference, you can use the URL button on the task bar above to insert a link into your post, like so:

Morgukai

You have to enter the = manually, but it does end up making a much cleaner post.

I probably should make a Rancor Pit tutorial post that covers this stuff someday.

Cpkeyes wrote:

For those that don't know, this is a Morgukai

I'd like to see stats too.

And I'd just like to take this opportunity to mention the Morgukai Shadow Army, a Separatist clone army from a 2005 story for all those fans that complained about clones not being the Republic's enemy in the Clones Wars. Some battlefronts, such as the 6-month Siege of Saleucami, had clones v clones (at least in the EU).

Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the caveat that these were converted from some D20 type stats and will need tweaking to suit individual games, here are some stats for Morgukai Warriors. Hope they are of some use.

Morgukai Warrior [Kajain'sa'Nikto]
Type: Morgukai Warrior
Dexterity 3D+2
blaster 6D+1, blaster; heavy blaster pistol 7D+1, brawling parry 6D, dodge 7D+1, grenade 6D+1, melee combat 7D+2, melee combat; Morgukai cortosis staff 9D, melee parry 7D+2, melee parry; Morgukai cortosis staff 9D, missile weapons 6D+1, running 6D+1, thrown weapons 6D+2
Knowledge 3D
alien species 5D+2, intimidation 4D+2, languages 3D+1, planetary systems 5D+2, scholar; wilderness lore 4D+2, survival 6D, tactics 5D+2, willpower 5D
Mechanical 2D
astrogation 5D, repulsorlift operations 4D, sensors 5D, space transports 4D, starship gunnery 4D, starship shields 4D
Perception 2D+2
investigation 5D+2, search 5D+2, sneak 5D+2
Strength 4D+1
brawling 7D+1, climb/jump 7D+2, lifting 7D+1, stamina 7D+1
Technical 2D+1
armour repair 4D, blaster repair 4D, melee weapons repair 4D, repulsorlift repair 4D, space transports repair 4D, starship weapons repair 4D, first aid 4D
Special abilities
Natural Armour: All Nikto subspecies have STR+2 armour vs. attacks.
Stamina: These Nikto have great stamina in desert environments. They receive a +1D bonus to both survival: desert and stamina skill rolls.
Vision: Nikto have a natural eye-shielding of a transparent keratin-like substance. They suffer no adverse effects from sandstorms or similar conditions, nor does their vision blur underwater.
Character points: 5
Force points: 2
Dark side points: 0
Move: 10
Size: 1.75 meters
Equipment: Light cortosis-weave armour (STR+1D+2 vs. physical and energy damage, see rules on cortosis effects), cortosis staff (STR+1D haft, 5D tip, diff: very easy, see rules on cortosis effects), heavy blaster pistol (5D), personal belongings.

Xain
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Xain!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a problem Smile

Xain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: