The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Haven't been here in a bit...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Haven't been here in a bit...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Haven't been here in a bit... Reply with quote

Miss all of you, miss the game. Trying to get a Star Wars D6 REUP game going, but it stalls out more often than not.

Pretty soon I'll be giving my players more freedom as they stop having to take orders all the time, and get to command their own tiny fleet which goes about repairing Starfighters with a stolen prototype SFS "Corvette" (basically a space-going drydock for starfighters.).

But, that's just the cover for the more sneaky and covert operations PCs do, either at the behest of the Generals/Admirals, or because it's for funsies.

This is part of my AU game, as well, where a third side has been added to the Galactic Civil War: The Jedi Protectorate, under Master Anakin Skywalker and Jedi Luke Skywalker, who have liberated Hutt Space (and the slaves therein), and was somehow able to make an alliance with the Mandalorian Warrior Clans by "offering them something the Jedi Council never has before."

So, will the group still side with the Rebellion? Will they join up with this new side in the civil war? Will they turn to the dark side and join the Empire?

Only time will tell.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you back Ray!
Raven Redstar
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you manage to get your game up and running!

Good to see you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: