The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars D6 PBP Board
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> Star Wars D6 PBP Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Utinni
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Star Wars D6 PBP Board Reply with quote

I am a GM on a pbp board, thought I would share it with you. The board is divided into different sections for different games. Here is the link and a list of current games going on. Check it out!

http://cojothesane.proboards30.com

Captain's Guild
This is our newest game. Players are either captains or crew belonging to a transport guild. Captains start with a WEG freighter and up to 25k in debt for it, depending on the ship. Crew have no debt but depend on Captains for jobs and pay. More details on the site. Rebellion Era.

Heroes of Stanax
This is what the site was first created for, our old characters from the college days. Two different groups are running around, one basically the "defenders" of the planet, the other the "offense," taking the fight to their mortal enemy. Stanax is a former slave world that suffered a devestating attack by an Imperial Warlord and left virtually defenseless. The New Republic is too weak, too spread out, and busy dealing with other Warlords and a rumored Grand Admiral to help out much. New Republic Era.

Knights of the Old Republic
Speaks for itself. Jedi Knights thousands of years before the Death Star. Currently four Jedi are working together to destroy a Sith artifact. Old Republic.

The Smoking Blaster
The Smoking Blaster is that junkheap transport from one of the WEG books, I forget which! The crew strives to make some cash while keeping the ship together. Plans to crossover with the Captain's Guild, or just outright join it are being discussed. Rebellion Era.
Utinni
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys! Remember five years ago when I posted... 12 times or so? Yeah, me too!

Anyway, finally getting back into the GM side of things. Thought I'd run an old school Rebel campaign over at Stanax.
So, if anyone is interested, just pop on over!

(Forgot what a great site Rancor is!) 8)
Praxian
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utinni wrote:
Hi guys! Remember five years ago when I posted... 12 times or so? Yeah, me too!

Anyway, finally getting back into the GM side of things. Thought I'd run an old school Rebel campaign over at Stanax.
So, if anyone is interested, just pop on over!

(Forgot what a great site Rancor is!) 8)

Once I get my net back up and running at home (switching providers), I may hop over there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: