The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Corellia, Alderaan, and Lianna?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> Corellia, Alderaan, and Lianna?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanion
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: Corellia, Alderaan, and Lianna? Reply with quote

I am looking for as much info on these worlds as possible, like the info available in the Planet's Guides. Does anyone know in which WEG books I can find info on these planets?

I alreday have the Mission to Lianna Adventure Module, but I didn't want this to be read by a player, for obvious reasons.
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There might be something on Corellia on "Cracken's Threat Dossier", since it covers the Corellian Trilogy, though I don't think it's much.

The d20 book "Coruscant and the Core Worlds", on the other hand, covers both Alderaan and Corellia quite nicely.
Darius
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try tracking down copies of The Corellian Trilogy novels. it has han Solo returning to Corellia some ten years or so after the Battle of Endor.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the Corellian Trilogy is fourteen years after the Battle of Endor as it's supposed to occur 18 ABY. Since the Battle of Endor is four years after the Battle of Yavin, it's a simple subtract four from 18.

As Gry said, try checking the Cracken Threat Dossier. It covers Courtship of Princess Leia, The Black Fleet Crisis, and the Corellian Trilogy. Most of the planets in it, as I recall, were from the Corellian Trilogy.

Wanted Poster
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're wanting some New Republic information, the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook has stats on Coruscant. I'd say that if you have the PDF of the Mission to Lianna you could print out the information you want the players to see, and if you have the actual book, you could always photocopy it.
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gry Sarth wrote:
There might be something on Corellia on "Cracken's Threat Dossier", since it covers the Corellian Trilogy, though I don't think it's much.

The d20 book "Coruscant and the Core Worlds", on the other hand, covers both Alderaan and Corellia quite nicely.

Yes, that D20 book does have a lot of useful background about those worlds. Another source, outside WEG, might be the Essential Guides. Finding information on Alderaan might prove tricky, as most RPG material was written post-death star, and so it is now the Alderaan Debris field. What i do know of Alderaan was that it was primarily dedicated to scholarly arts and the pursuite of knowledge and achademics. It was a peaceful world, with a weapons ban in place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: