The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Naga Sadow stats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Naga Sadow stats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterKazur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Naga Sadow stats Reply with quote

Naga Sadow
Type: Sith Master
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Archaic guns 5D+2, brawling parry 6D+1, dodge 9D, lightsaber 10D, melee combat 8D+1, melee combat: Sith sword 12D+2, melee parry 7D+1, missile weapons 5D+1, thrown weapons 4D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D+1
Alien species 6D, bureaucracy 4D, cultures 5D, cultures: Sith 14D+1, intimidation 10D+2, languages 6D, planetary systems 5D, scholar: Sith lore 17D, willpower 7D
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Archaic starship piloting 5D, astrogation 5D+1, beast riding 6D, capital ship piloting 6D, capital ship gunnery 6D, capital ship shields 3D, ground vehicle operation 4D, repulsorlift operation 6D
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Bargain 5D, command 10D+2, command: Massassi 12D+2, con 8D, hide 9D, persuasion 11D+1
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 6D+2, climbing/jumping 7D, lifting 3D+2, stamina 9D
TECHNICAL 2D
Armor repair 5D+2, first aid 8D, lightsaber repair 13D
Special Abilities:
Force Skills: Control 18D+2, sense 17D, alter 20D
Naga Sadow has the knowledge of all Jedi and Sith Force powers presented in the ToTJ as well as those abilities still hidden in ancient holocrons and tomes.
This character is Force-sensitive.
Force Points: 28
Dark Side Points: 67
Character Points: 51
Move: 10
Equipment: Sith sword (Strength+3D+1), Sith amulet (+2D to all Force Skills; +2D to resist Force Powers), robes, Sith jewelry.

Any validity to these stats in you guys opinion?
I personally can't find anything that would indicate that these couldn't be the stats of Naga Sadow.
However they do seem a tad over the top, and the lightsaber skill sticks out to me.

What do you guys reckon?
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think they be over the top myself, for these reasons..... 1. Naga Sadow was EXTEMELY powerful, HAD to be, otherwise he would not of overcome the prejudice at the other half of his heritage among the sith to become the one dark lord of the sith (hint... Part of his parentage was a slave race to the dark lords of the sith..).... 2. The sith of that time had many secrets of the darkside their later successors did NOT have..... So I would in fact ADD some unique, esoteric, darkside force powers that folks like Cheshire and Gry have converted or made new...... The fan suplements thread in the tools section have a dang lota of em and I have links to where you can get more well done fan stuff.

Last edited by Falcon79 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
MasterKazur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcon79 wrote:
Don't think they be over the top myself, for these reasons..... 1. Naga Sadow was EXTEMELY powerful, HAD to be, otherwise he would not of overcome the predudice at the other half of his heritage amoung the sith to become the one dark lord of the sith (hint... Part of his parentage was a slave race to the dark lords of the sith..).... 2. The sith of that time had many secrets of the darkside their later successors did NOT have..... So I would in fact ADD some unique, esoteric, darkside force powers that folks like Cheshire and Gry have converted or made new...... The fan suplements thread in the tools section have a dang lota of em and I have links to where you can get more well done fan stuff.

You wouldn't happen to know where I could find some decent Qui-Gon Jinn (and other Phantom Menace) stats would you?
Stats that match the style of the Gry Sarth and Cheshire AotC book.
MasterKazur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I think I agree with you about the Sadow stats.
They seem right after careful considerations Very Happy
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would Maybe replace the Lightsaber skill with Melee Combat and Parry if you use those as seperate skills, or Melee Combat if you roll into one, will point out Sith Swords could parry blaster and slugthrower shots..... so would say the force power for doing so with lightsabers should be valaid... IIRC, the sith did not gain access to lightsaber technology till the first sith war and encounters with the jedi.

Last edited by Falcon79 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterKazur wrote:
Falcon79 wrote:
Don't think they be over the top myself, for these reasons..... 1. Naga Sadow was EXTEMELY powerful, HAD to be, otherwise he would not of overcome the predudice at the other half of his heritage amoung the sith to become the one dark lord of the sith (hint... Part of his parentage was a slave race to the dark lords of the sith..).... 2. The sith of that time had many secrets of the darkside their later successors did NOT have..... So I would in fact ADD some unique, esoteric, darkside force powers that folks like Cheshire and Gry have converted or made new...... The fan suplements thread in the tools section have a dang lota of em and I have links to where you can get more well done fan stuff.

You wouldn't happen to know where I could find some decent Qui-Gon Jinn (and other Phantom Menace) stats would you?
Stats that match the style of the Gry Sarth and Cheshire AotC book.

Sadly no, want some that would match them myself... but it shouldn't be hard to back peddle Chesh's and Gry's versions to get em... just takes some thought and math.
MasterKazur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcon79 wrote:
Would Maybe replace the Lightsaber skill with Melee Combat and Parry if you use those as seperate skills, or Melee Combat if you roll into one, will point out Sith Swords could parry blaster and slugthrower shots..... so would say the force power for doing so with lightsabers should be valaid... IIRC, the sith did not gain access to lightsaber technology till the first sith war and encounters with the jedi.

IIRC the Jedi used the technology from the first Sith war to build the modern lightsabers (before that they walked around with a battery and a chord connected to the saber itself).
So couldn't Sadow in threory have used a lightsaber?
Or at least been trained to use one.
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterKazur wrote:
Falcon79 wrote:

IIRC the Jedi used the technology from the first Sith war to build the modern lightsabers (before that they walked around with a battery and a chord connected to the saber itself).
So couldn't Sadow in threory have used a lightsaber?
Or at least been trained to use one.

well cordless/miniturized lightsaber tech had just been perfected by the jedi before that war, before then the jedi in fact used actual swords or vibroblades... The sith used their alchemical melee weapons I believe till they encountered and turned a small number of jedi, thus learning the secrets of the lightsaber.. Now sith swords DO have some advantages lightsabers do not (well for darksiders anyways...) and vice versa.. one advantage of sith swords is they can be also coated with sith poison, on top of their damage dealing ability, my guess is Sadow was older and set in his ways, as far as sith swords go, but I would not hesitate to give the younger sith from that era that skill once they turned a a couple of jedi to teach it.

Also, the first lightsabers connected by a cord to large powerpacks on the belt or back were ment as TOOLS, for carving up bulkheads and such, not weapons......

Last edited by Falcon79 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZzaphodD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naga Sadow, the Sauron of Star Wars! Laughing
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZzaphodD wrote:
Naga Sadow, the Sauron of Star Wars! Laughing

Well if Naga Sadow be Sauron, I'll say Darth Nihilus from KoToR 2 be a dead ringer for the Witch King.....Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: