The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Need help, figuring out Darth Nihilus and Darth Scion Stats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Need help, figuring out Darth Nihilus and Darth Scion Stats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Need help, figuring out Darth Nihilus and Darth Scion Stats Reply with quote

Need help, figuring out Darth Nihilus' and Darth Scion's Stats.....

Summons the darkside spirit of Cheshire (hopefully), as he be WAAAAAAAY more qualified for figuring out this then me (Cause both sort of need some new game mechanics developed, just for them, in SW D6...)..........

How the Heck would any of you folks STAT OUT Darths Scion and Nihilus from KoTOR 2????? They aren't exactly... Really... Well...... Uhhh...... Ummm.... Human...... Anymore... And damn hard to kill... In fact they sorta be like force powered.... Undead.... Thingies...... In truth..... Need help with this. Bad.....

If you have full stats for 'em please send me or post here....
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have stats for them. IIRC they do have statblocks posted for them in the KOTOR guide.

My first inclination would be to give them an 18D attribute spread, and then fill in skills (not taking the Force skills out of the original 18D).

However, you say that they're not human anymore. What do you want them to do? How do you want them to be different.
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
I don't have stats for them. IIRC they do have statblocks posted for them in the KOTOR guide.

My first inclination would be to give them an 18D attribute spread, and then fill in skills (not taking the Force skills out of the original 18D).

However, you say that they're not human anymore. What do you want them to do? How do you want them to be different.

Well..... Scion... He is like Holloween Michael Myers unkillable... He either has to let go of the dark side (which he does... he's literallly a undead zombie held togeather by the darkside.. and letting go lets him pass on....), or you literally have drop him from orbit to burn him up up on reentry, for him to die....... And Nihilus, well..... He litteraly is.. Well..... Closest I can say in any fiction is the witch king and nazgul in lord of the rings (Look, apearence, spernatural abilities, and soul/force devouring all togeather..... He has to kill to stay in existance, litterally.. he be called the lord of hunger for a good reason....)... And both, because of what they be.... Are hard..... Horror movie evil monster level hard..... To kill in the novels and games they appear in, you just can't eliminate em the normal way...
Azai
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't the reason you can kill Nihlus is because as the Jedi Exile you are a 'void' in the force?

Or something similar?
cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you want to have all ability to take damage removed?
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
So, you want to have all ability to take damage removed?

Well not sure on nihilus need to look up what killed him... but scion literally be like mike myers in holloween in that hacking him up with a lightsaber or putting lots of blaster fire in him will make him unconcious and slow him down....... till he regenerates...... not sure how to reflect it in sw d6 but having played saga like you Chesh, he be dang hard to kill..... run him through with a saber... he eventully gets up and dusts him self off and comes lookin for you.
Luwingo_Spince
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Gry's stats on the Gen'Dai in his aliens book.

I seem to remember a regeneration power that seemed to work well. might do something similar to this but make it a force power.
cheshire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I could make a Force mechanic of the ability, though I'm pretty sure I won't base it off of the Gen Dai stats. That was a fluke of deliberately messed up overpowered stats. That is to say, he was supposed to be uniquely overpowered. Likewise, I think that our Darth Zombie here should be pretty unique.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: