The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Chapter 1: Empire's End
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A -> Chapter 1: Empire's End Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin draws and ignites one of his lightsabers, at the same time shouting, "Stand down! I am Vin Darkmauler, apprentice to Darth Malikus! We have detected damage to this section of the ship. There is a hull breach, and I'm here to fix it!"

If that doesn't work, then he's gonna have to fight this karking droid...

((Concentration, then Lightsaber Combat))
Yinan
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What the... i think we got intruders!"

John stands up and hurrys to the cargo bay, while drawing his knife and activatiing his com.

"*Vin, whats going on back there?*"
Kaloth Varsk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nothing got close enough to board us, I'm sure of that. Any intruders are something we brought with us from the start. If there is a hull breach like the sensors are telling us, that should have taken care of anyone trying to hitch a ride in the cargo bay anyway. We'll need to check to make sure these alarms are functioning properly."
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the ship heads into hyperspace, Caster frowns at not getting one last shot off at the Republic fighter. He leans back in his chair and unstraps himself, wondering what was next for him.

(OOC - Can Caster hear any of the stuff going on from his spot in the gunwell.)
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin barely had time to raise his lightsaber before the droid reaches him. He easily deflects the droid's first attack, but quickly realizes that what the droid lacks in strength, it more than makes up for in agility. A split second after, Vin finds himself using all of his skill to block a flurry of blows from the droid.

John runs for the cargo hold. With no reply from Vin over the comlink, he reaches for the hatch release. As the door slides open, he is surprised to see a second door just a few feet beyond.

Darwin turns his attention to the ship's alarm. It only takes him a moment to realize that if there is a problem with the alarms, its not going to be something he can fix from the bridge.

Unstrapping himself and taking a moment to stretch, Caster hears someone running through the cooridor beneath his gunwell.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eager to finish this ridiculous business, Vin raises a hand toward the droid and lets loose with a blast of Force Lightning.

((OOC: Concentration, then Force Lightning))
Yinan
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Right... the breach..." John mumbles to himself.

He, again, tries to use the comlink in hope to get any information.

"*Vin! Answer me!*"

((OOC: Can John hear anything thorugh the door?))
Kaloth Varsk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Artee, can you shut that alarm down? And then see if you can isolate where that alarm originated from? I'm going to see if I can track down the malfunction so we can get it fixed."

Good thing Artee knows how to fix this kind of thing. I likely wouldn't stand a chance with it. Darwin gets up from the pilot's chair, casually heading towards the back, taking stock of exactly what kind of ship they have as he walks.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caster furrows his brow and mutters, Now what?

Caster will quickly get out of his seat and with hands and feet both on the outside of the ladder, will slide down to the main corridor. Once down, he will glance around to see what all of the commotion is about.
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Force Lightning bursts forth from Vin's fingertips, the thin forks of lightning hit the droid in the side, causing small flickers of light to dance across the droid's metal surface. Vin thinks he hears his comlink buzzing in his pocket, but it is quickly forgotten as the droid pivots towards Vin again. With the last flickers of lightling dieing out across its surface, the droid lurches towards Vin with both of its lightsabers raised to strike.

Standing at the inner airlock, John hears what sounds like an electrical discharge from the other side of the door. Behind him, he hears the first door close behind him.

Artee blurps out an arrermative a split second before the alarm dies. Engrosed in its work, Darwin leaves the droid to its work as he goes in search of the alarm's source.

Caster slides down the ladder, landing in the corridor a few feet from Darwin. Both men see the cargo hold door sliding shut behind John.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin tries another tactic; he reaches out with the Force again, intending to knock the droid across the bay.

((Concentration, then Telekinesis))

If that fails, Vin will parry any attacks.
Yinan
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on you can't be serious. Why does this have to happen to me?

John looks if he can somehow open the now closed door again (not the one to the cargo bay but the one back into the Ship.
Wisconsin Wookie
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While taking a quick perception check, Caster asks Darwin: "What's going on down here?"
Kaloth Varsk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Some kind of intruder alarm. I'm sure it's some kind of malfunction. No telling what kinds of quirks there are with this ship considering where we got it. Nobody got close enough to board us. I had Artee shut the alarm down. I'm heading back to see if I can find the source, as well as anything else we can learn about this ship while we have some time to burn."
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vin's force push staggers the droid, knocking it back several feet in the proccess. Turning to face Vin, only the droid's head moves, as if it is sizing up the situation.

John reaches for the internal access switch. Feeling his tension ease as the door begins to slide open once again.

Both Caster and Darwin see the cargo bay door slide open once again. John is standing just inside the hatch with a releived expression on his face.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: