The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Looking for a game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> Looking for a game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenden
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Looking for a game Reply with quote

Does anyone have a game that would welcome a new player, or a suggestion for another site that might? I used to play fairly regularly with a local group, but after moving a few years ago never managed to find anyone local so thought I'd try to find an active online campaign.

I generally go for slicer/engineer type characters, though I'm fairly open if you've got a particular role that needs filled.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to PM the various GMs (the guys that moderate the games), look a little at their games and see if their something you're interested in them.

I don't come into threads like this and say "Yeah, come on in" but I will talk with folks who PM me about it. Other GMs doing things differently and may come in and say they want you.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: