The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Somebody's Campaign Website with Alternate Star Wars History
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Somebody's Campaign Website with Alternate Star Wars History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Somebody's Campaign Website with Alternate Star Wars History Reply with quote

Today I stumbled across this site.

If you click on the "The Galaxy" tab, it's got this very elaborate alternate SW history (scroll to the bottom of the page).

It appears to be a site for EotE, but still has stuff that one could pull interesting ideas or characters from. I have no idea if it's a PbP, tabletop, or what method they play via, but they've done a nice job compiling things (like adventure summaries and character profiles) on their website.
Mikael Hasselstein
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the way the version of history is written.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: