The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars National Football League
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea -> Star Wars National Football League
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:14 am    Post subject: Star Wars National Football League Reply with quote

The Pit doesn't really have a 'catch-all' forum for unrelated (or barely related) stuff, so I guess I'll throw this here. Some of you may have already seen this, but I just came across it when a friend posted it on Facebook.

See what your favorite NFL team looks like in the SWU! They're pretty awesome, but there's some I could see being different (like the Rams would be a perfect fit for Bantha horns!) Laughing
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And wow, the number of people groups that will be offended because their people are caricatured and used as mascots for sports teams. The Twi'leks and Gungans will be the first to raise objections.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: