The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

One of my Players FUNNIEST QUOTE EVER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> One of my Players FUNNIEST QUOTE EVER Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallon Kell
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Wow, a thorough understanding of theology and of Looney toons! Are we related?

Complete Starship Construction System
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallon Kell wrote:
^^ Wow, a thorough understanding of theology and of Looney toons! Are we related?

Anything is possible.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Dustflier
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crmcneill wrote:
Anything is possible.

"Nothing is impossible with the Force." ―Jedi Master Arren Kae
YodaWI
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of my group's funnier roleplaying quotes:

One of the PC's asked a relatively obvious yes question and the GM replied with, "Does a Wampa s*** in it's own cave?"

This then inspired me to write this follow-up email:

"After extensive research concerning the bodily waste disposal habits of the Wampa, or Wampus Feroceous, it's scientific name, I have determined that the Wampa would 's***' where ever he or she pleases, whether it is in the comfort of his or her own cave, on the frozen wastelands of Hoth, or on the remains of the meal it has just devoured.

Wampas that were captured and forced into gladiator-style arenas obviously had fewer options as to where they could 'take care of business.' One a side note, these wampas were quite adept at causing the other participants of the arena to excrete their waste into their own undergarments.

One wampa, Ku-Kak, who developed a connection with the Force, was trained as a dark jedi. Ku-Kak did not possess an intelligence equal to any sentient race, yet was probably able to dispose of his waste in a more 'civilized' manner.

Wampas were named an endangered species by the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances. This legislation has made it illegal to hunt them, which has caused a rapid decline in the Wampa 'souvenier' market. Surprisingly, this has not led to an increase of souvenier hunting of a less hygenic nature.

Further research, including a co-habitation study, would be necessary to obtain a more accurate answer to the age old question, "does a wampa s*** in his own cave?"

Voren Na'al
Volar the Healer
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote from a soldier as he hand detonates a megaton thermonuclear device: "OK, we'll call it a draw."
Dromdarr_Alark
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my players plays a Tish'sharr. They are basically sentient velociraptors...

Here's a conversation:

PC1 (Tish'shar): "We need to talk about the assassination of Marek Trebor."
PC2: "Marek Trebor? Don't you mean Jeng Seth?"
PC1: "Whatever; They're both meat."
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conversation during a combat round with a Derriphan (essentially a sentient orb of dark side energy): http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Derriphan

PC: I want to do a called shot to the groin.
GM: It doesn't have a discernible anatomy, it's just a sphere.
PC: Then it's all ball, how would I not hit it in the testicle?
gavin storm
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rerun941 wrote:
tetsuoh wrote:
Me "I use telekinesis to throw three thermal detonators at the bounty hunter's head"

3 Dark Side Points

Me thinks 3 DSP per grenade here
gavin storm
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beancounter wrote:
Here's a quote from my vaults...

Player takes a bandolier of thermal detonators, places them on a base's power core, runs outside of the room (not closing the blast door), hides behind control panel, and makes it all go boom!

Me: "The power core explodes, and you die."
PC: "No fair! I never got to roll for damage!"
Me: "You detonated a dozed TDs on top of a power plant not less than 20 feet from where you were hiding. You die!"
PC: "I DEMAND A DAMAGE ROLL!"
Me: "Fine. Hold that thought." I leave the room for a moment, and return with my patented "Bucket-o-Dice", making a dramatic motion of plunking it down on the table.

Me: "Okay, let's say 80D damage for the detonators' bulk explosion. You count out the dice."
PC: "I was behind cover."
Me: "78D. Get counting." So he counts out 78 dice. "Now, roll 'em." He rolls. And for the life of me, I've never seen that many ones and twos rolled in my life. Consequently, after burning a Force point and an obscene number of Character points, he rolls more fices and sixes than I'd care to remember. End result - incapacitation.

PC: <ooc> "Hoo rah!"
Me: "Yeah. So, while you're laying there, eardrums ruptured, head rattling from the concussion, you're dimly aware of the ground shaking from the subsequent explosion of the base's reactor, not twenty feet from you. You'd be aware of the explosion, if your eyes weren't already seeing black spots from the explosion."
PC: "Aw, crap."
Me: "Well say, 250D for the core's explosion, given your proximity. Oh, and your 'cover' was destroyed in the last blast."
PC2: "What about us?!"
Me: "You guys saw what initially happened, say what was left of your buddy, and made like bats outta hell. We'll deal with your 3D regular and 6D stun damage later."
PC: "Later?"
Me: "Yup. You got 250D to roll my friend. Start."

That was the last time anyone ever questioed one of my GM-doesn't-need-to-roll-the-dice deciscions.

sounds like a GM i've come across on an IRC based game Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: