The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

OOC Discussion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A -> OOC Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian_A
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frandal has been kind enough to offer to fill in as GM for a while. So I will try to get him all the information that he needs over the next few days so the game(s) can get moving again.

Thanks for the understanding guys. I really appreciate it.
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as Guardian said I will try to keep things moving in the time that he needs.

I am confindent that it will be short time wich will be great for that will mean that everything has been back to normal in RL.

I will do my best to keep you interested in the history and to have fun Wink ( I will no try it though, there is no try Wink ) but english not beign my mother language, and not reciving formal training since high school, please forgive my grammatical errors. I will try to post images to compensate my lack of vocabulary for the narrative descriptions of things, persons and places.

Guardian is giving me enough information for us to be able to continue for a while.
My intent is to keep his pace of posting, once, maybe twice a week.
I will keep my characters as some kind of NPC in the threads but do not expect them to take the initiative or ask them for opinion, they will follow your lead Smile

Well, if everyone is ok I think that we will be ready in just a couple of days, that way we will give all to check the forum and get ready.
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok as a reminder:

Caster and Vontry had arranged a job and are still talking with the seductive Twi'lek.

Vin faces the two huge wookies and Sovain really close to him and in the middle of the havoc of a riot, an escaping Sith Lord, and the every-second-more-numerous forces of order.

What do you want to do?
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings, gentlebeings!

I apologize for my long absence. My deployment with Red Cross did indeed get extended through the 14th; Saturday was spent completely en route getting back to Michigan from Oklahoma. The last several days have been spent in a nice, slow decompression from the activities in which I was engaged, and I simply didn't have the gumption to get back online.

I believe I'm rested enough now to start playing catch up; as I have a rather high number of games which need my attention, spanning four or five different boards, I may not spend the time to read every single post that's been made in my absence, since I really do want to jump back in - both for my own enjoyment and to help keep the story line going along nicely - so if I make a post that contradicts something that's happened while I've been away, please just point it out to me, and we'll get it fixed.

Thank you all for your patience. Now, in the immortal words of Wayne and Garth:

GAME ON!!!

On a side note, the last time I checked this thread (I think it was about a week ago), I don't believe anything different had happened. I'll take a quick look at what's up with Vin and post if necessary. If one doesn't seem appropriate to me at the moment, I'll just say here that Vin is going to, for the moment, continue in his ruse as a Jedi; he'll continue to only act in self-defense, and will not attempt to kill anyone attacking him at the moment, since almost anyone attacking him is going to either be unarmed or unable to match the power of his lightsabers.
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! welcome back!

A couple of intense weeks for me too, but now I have plenty of time!

Wink
Frandal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the abscence.

Wish I could tell that I was on vacation but in the last month somehow RL managed to keep me busy and with lttle or no spare time.

I am still here though.
Quetzacotl
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soo... the human that helped during the prison break, what is known about him?

Maybe I could just use that character, that would give him some kind of connection with the "group" ^^
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't resist...trying to drum up some interest in the thread again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Knights of the Old Republic: Empire's End - Guardian_A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: