The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

yousendit how it works ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> yousendit how it works ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phalanks Balas
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: yousendit how it works ? Reply with quote

Hi Rancorians Very Happy
I'm pretty newbie with yousendit.com system. Can someone explains me the way to share with you all the pdf files I have ?

Thanks in advance

A day you will be facing the guns of the Black Pearl. You will know what means damned pirates !
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Type your e-mail into the address bar then brose for the document your sdending in the document bar using the browse button. Then simply hit send as the other stuff is optional.

Wanted Poster
Endwyn
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can go to either yousendit or transferbigfiles. No matter which you go to you can only post one file each time you use the page (no limit to how many times you can go back though.) So you either list each pdf individualy or zip them together first. On both, you "browse" for the file you want with the browse button, you also need to use your e-mail address as the recipient.

The ups and downs of each - Transfer.... has a status bar it shows how much and how fast the upload is, yousend... does not. Trans I believe might stay up longer and has no download limit while yousend is up for 7 days or a max of 20-25 downloads. The only really big plus to transfer is it's harder for someone to take the file down, and the pdf forum was having problems with the goods links going bad.

If you have more questions, let me know.
That's improbable?
And the Empire will be destroyed by..EWOKS!
That's...highly unlikely.
The Force? Bacteria called midichlorians.
If you don’t take this seriously I'm out.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But those problems seemed to have been stopped when someone mentioned that if someone was using a file downloader program to stop using it for a little bit so we could see if that was the problem. Shortly after that was said every yousendit file I checked was fully active. Whereas before they were going inactive alsmost as soon as the link was posted in the thread. But I do like being able to see how many kilos have so far been transfered with the other system, as I found out last night when I posted the TotJ Companion.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: