The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Ryloth Defences
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Ryloth Defences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostboy
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Ryloth Defences Reply with quote

I was wondering to what level the slavers defend ryloth? I thow that they have about 1 fighter wing that i know of. Do they have other military resourses in place and how hard would they fight for it?
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it would depend on what timeframe you visit Ryloth. My PCs visited Ryloth not that long ago, but we're in the Rise of the Empire era, and there were no slavers defending the planet (though they had some slavers right out in the open, with the Empire there and looking the other way).
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have thought the imps would be there purchasing slaves, not just looking the other way. But i remember in the Bacta war, when Wedge and co went to Ryloth, it did seem they just acquired their fighters and pilots.
Lostboy
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about after the destruction of the second deathstar?
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say between then and the bacta war time frame is when ryloth was starting to build up it's defenses.
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
I'd have thought the imps would be there purchasing slaves, not just looking the other way. But i remember in the Bacta war, when Wedge and co went to Ryloth, it did seem they just acquired their fighters and pilots.

My group arrived there about 2 BBY, and the Imperials were just setting up their operations there. I got most of my info from Wookieepedia and Geonosis and the Outer Rim, but Wookieepedia even notes how there's lots of contradictory info out there on this subject.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: