The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Guestbook seems to be problematic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Guestbook seems to be problematic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gadora
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject: Guestbook seems to be problematic Reply with quote

I was poking around the site map, trying to find the tools that I'd remembered from earlier. I clicked the View Guestbook link, mostly because it was there, and Avast Antivirus threw up a warning that it had blocked a threat of some sort.

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to report this, but I could find no better.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Guestbook seems to be problematic Reply with quote

Gadora wrote:
I was poking around the site map, trying to find the tools that I'd remembered from earlier. I clicked the View Guestbook link, mostly because it was there, and Avast Antivirus threw up a warning that it had blocked a threat of some sort.

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to report this, but I could find no better.

On it! Thanks for the heads up Gadora.
Loc Taal
Grand Master (Founder / Admin Emeritus)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know, Gadora! Looks like there were some spam posts that had just been commented out. I've deleted them now. Drop me a private message if you continue to have problems with it.

The original RANCOR PIT archive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: