The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Any games going or accepting new players?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> Any games going or accepting new players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gahlblah
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject: Any games going or accepting new players? Reply with quote

I would be interested in joining a game if there's one active and accepting players.
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the most recent post in any of the games here was in November 2014.

Someone might have an offer for a game hosted elsewhere, though. There's always hope Wink

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started privately talking to a few people about a campaign (classic era, no Force users). Shoot me a PM if you're interested, and let me know what kind of character/group you'd like to play. Smile
BlueDonim
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be up for a game if anyone wants to run one?
NutUrFatha
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:48 am    Post subject: PbP Adventure (2 players) Reply with quote

I'd like to try and gamemaster a play by post adventure.

It's an adventure for 2 players max.

I do not have a pre-written adventure. Instead, I want to look at the characters that are offered to me and want to construct an adventure around the two based on their backstories, personal aims and/or obligations.

So, if you're interested, you can submit your character's abstract (including attributes, skills, backstory, personal aims and/or obligations) to me via pm. I will not read abstracts that are longer than 1 page (excluding the character's stats, like, attributes and skills), so, please, keep it short and simple.

I have not yet set a date for when the PbP adventure starts as I will have to check out the characters first, then conjure up a plot and write it all down.

Here are a few guidelines and preferences of mine for the characters that have a high chance of catching my interest:

The timframe is roughly around The Empire Strikes Back, which means (A) the Empire is at its peak of power, (B) Jedi are almost extinct and an extremely rare encounter, (C) characters are allowed to be force-sensitive, and even may have a few basic force-powers if their backstory allows for it, (D) there're no lightsabers, (E) characters can be Rebel, Imperial, or neutral, or something inbetween.

Plus, if you are creating a character, you do not need to stick to the dice limits of character creation, just add the dice to attributes and skill in a way that makes sense. For example, if you want to play a seasoned Alliance medic, you may add 4-6D to first aid.

Think of some disabilities/disadvantages to add to your character (claustrophobia, bad knee, drunkard, heavy smoker, bad night vision).

Of course, I reserve the right as gamemaster to limit/cancel/add attributes/skills/pips/gear etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or via pm.

I'm looking forward to your submissions.

MTFBWY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: