The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Index of Adventure Journal Articles?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules -> Index of Adventure Journal Articles? Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korpil
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojomoe wrote:
Holy crap, welcome! This is fantastic.

I had mentioned this to Cheshire, but do you happen to have the password for these PDFs? I'd love to index what you have in excel for my D6 database - it's a wonderful resource you have - but they're currently copy-locked.

Since you're interested in further work on it, I'd love to get your thoughts on the current state of my stat db!

Great to see you still exist!

I don't think I still have the password, however, I should have somewhere the source Word files, I'll look for them tomorrow.

Where can I see your DB?
Korpil
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah!

The password is liprok
korpil backwards

Strong passwords be damned!
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. This is great to know. I figured that the password would be lost to time. Mojomoe will be most pleased, I'm sure.
Mojomoe
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM PLEASED!

This is fantastic news. I can DEFINITELY work with the PDFs - but if you manage to find the source docs, they would be an exceptionally easy resource to utilize.

Take a look here for the database - link in the first post. It's a literal stat database (Excel for now) of all D6 material (sans NPCs and Planets... for the moment).

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5950

I've got all of the D20 SAGA stats catalogued and ready to add (still working on D20 CRB and RCRB), and about 3/4 of the FFG ones are done.

My goal is, eventually, a 100% complete resource of all Star Wars RPG stats from all 3 systems, including auto-conversion (via formula) between versions.

In this regard, with your permission, your index will be MOST useful!
Mojomoe
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya -

It's been a bit, have either of you been able to dig up those source docs? They'd be immensely useful.

It turns out I can't export the data from the PDFs. For the index to be usable (and it's VERY helpful!) I'm going to need to find the source documents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: