The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The LIBRARY of FAN-MADE SUPPLEMENTS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> The LIBRARY of FAN-MADE SUPPLEMENTS Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were you planning on putting up REUP?
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fanbook: Lightsabers
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UpMvf-MJzkQnJ9OmPf0WSJonacsjvYB2

Final Name:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HiMKU6q3DBn0NkcWxUKVXZx1H1E9jIUr

Meritorious Commendations 2.0:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15SsPdOisOETjRExb8_mgKhNE_MUjZFuv

Clear Skies - Revised 1st Edition:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nRklOfFBSzH29uN90xPD935yzlRcI4Uf

Lastly, this is a folder of Quick Start/Convention Adventures that Peter Schweighofer shared on G+
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19gQ-m6KqYJNO4T7q4dXXwyR3XPOEZW4M
OuttaWindu
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
Were you planning on putting up REUP?

The REUP and 3E are both there, just at the end of the Other Fan-Made Supplements-list. It is good that they aren't in the middle as alphabetical order would place them.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
Fanbook: Lightsabers
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UpMvf-MJzkQnJ9OmPf0WSJonacsjvYB2

It's there, under the name of Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers

Raven Redstar wrote:
Meritorious Commendations 2.0:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15SsPdOisOETjRExb8_mgKhNE_MUjZFuv

That's one I initially passed on, but I'll go ahead and add it.

Raven Redstar wrote:
Final Name:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HiMKU6q3DBn0NkcWxUKVXZx1H1E9jIUr

Cool. This is handy for character names.

Raven Redstar wrote:
Clear Skies - Revised 1st Edition:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nRklOfFBSzH29uN90xPD935yzlRcI4Uf

Lastly, this is a folder of Quick Start/Convention Adventures that Peter Schweighofer shared on G+
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19gQ-m6KqYJNO4T7q4dXXwyR3XPOEZW4M

Holy Bantha Poodu! These are awesome!

RR, thank you very much for sharing all these! I'll upload them later.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome, Whill! I'm happy to be of service. Smile
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the Rebels season two tread hint at a season 3 and 4 being in the works?

I was thinking that who ever makes them, could maybe make them as one book covering both seasons.

I am not sure three and four were different enough in new stuff to warrant a full book, but combined they do.
Whill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mamatried wrote:

I was thinking that who ever makes them, could maybe make them as one book covering both seasons.

I am not sure three and four were different enough in new stuff to warrant a full book, but combined they do.

Perhaps shootingwomprats or Sutehp will speak to its status, but I am pretty sure that another Rebels sourcebook in the works.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Mamatried wrote:

Perhaps shootingwomprats or Sutehp will speak to its status, but I am pretty sure that another Rebels sourcebook in the works.

cool, and I am in no hurry, just posed a thought on the two seasons being so related in content compared to the others.
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:

Season three has been 3/4 done for some time, but I was wrangled into other projects and it got sidetracked. R1 is now done and into editing and layout, but I have decided to finish yet another project I left unfinished some time back. That being The Living Force Campaign Guide. When that is done I will probably go back and finish up Star Wars Droids which I complete the preliminary draft nearly three years ago and did an update on about a year back. I want to get that project done and out as well. Once those two projects are done, oh crap forgot, I am helping with the Solo: A Star Wars Story sourcebook. Double crap, I have promised a few articles for Adventurer's Journal.

Geesh, I might not get back to SWRe3 until the fall. Let alone, when I will get SWRe4 done. Especially as I was not impressed with it and really, really, really dislike the whole, "hey now we can time travel and save people" schtick, just so people can have a fan favorite character again. BAH!
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For my part, I'm concentrating on Rogue One for now; the editing copy I have of Rebels Season 3 has been put on the back burner until RO is done.

What's also slowing things down for me is most of my present leisure time is gobbled up by World of Warcraft; I'm scrambling to get the mage tower challenges done so I can get those special artifact weapon appearances for future transmogrifications before they get retired permanently once the Battle for Azeroth expansion pack hits in August. Ther are reliable reports saying that the appearances might get retired in the pre-patch, which could come as soon as mid-July, so I gotta finish this crap as soon as I can. (Thank RNGesus that I just managed to buy a Friendship Birb run and got the Violet Spellwing mount; that's getting retired with the next xpac also. Now that I have it, I don't have to worry about it anymore.)

I'm going over Rogue One again for the 6th editing iteration. It's coming along nicely (if slowly), but recent conversations/group decisions with the rest of the team have forced me to look at the texts of the main characters again to make sure that events at the Battle of Scarif, especially including character deaths, are accurately portrayed, rather than vaguely alluded to in previous edits. All of us agree that I (and we) should take my (our) time with this and get it right, rather than rush it.

shootingwomprats wrote:
Geesh, I might not get back to SWRe3 until the fall. Let alone, when I will get SWRe4 done. Especially as I was not impressed with it and really, really, really dislike the whole, "hey now we can time travel and save people" schtick, just so people can have a fan favorite character again. BAH!

To be fair, Ezra couldn't use the time travel trick to save Kanan. I'm no fan of time travel tropes either (It's why I never watched the third or fourth seasons of Star Trek: Enterprise; I friggin' HATED stories involving the "Temporal Cold War"), but at least they didn't make things too silly by using the same trick to save a main character. And even with Ashoka rescued, she was still stranded on Malachor for an unknown amount of time, so she didn't affect the events of Season 4 on Lothal in any case. And it wraps up the fates of Ezra, Kanan and Ashoka (missing, dead and presumed dead, respectively) such that Yoda honestly believes it when he tells Luke that "once gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be." I don't have much of a problem with Ashoka surviving if the galaxy at large justifiably presumes her dead.
Whill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:31 am    Post subject: Star Trek: Enterprise Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:
I'm no fan of time travel tropes either (It's why I never watched the third or fourth seasons of Star Trek: Enterprise; I friggin' HATED stories involving the "Temporal Cold War")

I don't know how to break it to you, but time travel exists in all seasons of all Star Trek shows (and a few movies), not just Enterprise. 8)

The Temporal Cold War was a great concept, but horribly executed. They actually completely resolved it in the 2-part story that opened Seasons 4 to be done with it and move on. It was a dumb ending too (aliens took over Nazi Germany) and the resolution involved undoing the Temporal War so it never happened in the first place, which vaguely erased or altered some prior episodes of the show. It's not even clear what the characters remember of the War if anything, because after that the War is never mentioned or referred to again.

The show was better when the Cold War was done! A lot of the 4th season was awesome, my overall favorite single season of any Star Trek series. I call it the "prequel season" because the show took the criticisms of the previous three seasons to heart and conscientiously tied the story arcs into a lot of TOS+. But unfortunately it wasn't enough to save the show, which would have went into the Earth-Romulan War if it had gone to Season 5. So if you like some Trek I highly recommend the following 15 episodes of Enterprise Season 4, in this order:

Borderland - The Augment Crisis Trilogy (Part I)
Cold Station 12 - The Augment Crisis Trilogy (Part II)
The Augments - The Augment Crisis Trilogy (Part III)

The Forge - The Vulcan Reformation Trilogy (Part I)
Awakening - The Vulcan Reformation Trilogy (Part II)
Kir'Shara - The Vulcan Reformation Trilogy (Part III)

Babel One - The Babel Crisis Trilogy (Part I)
United - The Babel Crisis Trilogy (Part II)
The Aenar - The Babel Crisis Trilogy (Part III)

Affliction - The Klingon Augment Virus Duology (Part I)
Divergence - The Klingon Augment Virus Duology (Part II)

Demons - The Terra Prime Crisis Duology (Part I)
Terra Prime - The Terra Prime Crisis Duology (Part II)

In a Mirror, Darkly (I) - (sequel to “The Tholian Web”)
In a Mirror, Darkly (II) - (prequel to "Mirror, Mirror")

Brent Spiner plays a villainous ancestor to Noonien Soong who is a genetic engineer in a story involving "Khan" type of augments. Klingons later attempting to replicate that type of genetic engineering to breed superior Klingons leads to the explanation for why some Klingons loose their bumps and look like humans in the TOS. They finally explain why the Vulcans of Enterprise were different and show how they went back to being like the Vulcans from the rest of the franchise. There is a lot of Romulan intrigue going on behind the scenes as they meddle in the affairs of Earth and her potential allies (but no one ever sees Romulans to maintain continuity with TOS). There are stories with Andorians and Tellerites. There are multiple stories that lay the groundwork for the founding of the Federation. And there is a story that completely takes place in the Mirror Universe of the 22nd century. The only time travel in all of these is something in the premise of the last arc, something from the future of another universe that had already come back in time into the Mirror Universe which sparked the story, but no characters time travel (or cross over into a different universe) in the story itself.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage

Last edited by Whill on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falconer
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: STAR TREK: Enterprise Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
I highly recommend the following 15 episodes of Enterprise Season 4, in this order:

Thanks Whill, I think I’ll try that.
Whill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: The Rancor Pit LIBRARY of Fan-Made Supplements Reply with quote

The Rancor Pit LIBRARY of Fan-Made Supplements

I added Raven Redstar's Revised Force rules to the Library. I only missed that one when I first built the page because I had saved it in the wrong folder and just found it recently.

If you have any other suggestions for what should be there, please let me know.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I added Raven Redstar's Revised Force rules to the Library. I only missed that one when I first built the page because I had saved it in the wrong folder and just found it recently.

I'm honored, thanks Whill!

I'm hoping to eventually sit down and convert over the dark side powers to the system. I'll post the info here on the forums when I finish.
Whill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
Quote:

I'm honored, thanks Whill!

I'm hoping to eventually sit down and convert over the dark side powers to the system. I'll post the info here on the forums when I finish.

Great! I like the direction you went with handling the Force.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: