The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Roll20 Character Sheet V.2.15
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Roll20 Character Sheet V.2.15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OuttaWindu
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:00 am    Post subject: Roll20 Character Sheet V.2.15 Reply with quote

Current Version: 2.15 (2020-01-07 )

For those who use Roll20 to play might be interested to know about the latest updates to the sheet, so here you go:
* Star Wars D6 Character Sheet Guide for Roll20
* General Guide to Play Star Wars D6 on Roll20
* Full Changelog (always the most up-to-date summary, better than this forum post or the above Sheet Guide)

I haven't done muc updates to the sheet in a good time, but will likely during Summer 2020 revamp the Starship-section of the sheet to be less of an eyesore.

--------------Version 2.15 (2020-01-07) --------------

* Fix the Ship's weapons' section so that they stay saved properly.

--------------Version 2.14 (2019-10-08)--------------

* Adjust rolltemplates so title-text is centered, and bold

--------------Version 2.00 -2.13 (2019-07-23 )--------------
Fixes:

* Added back strength pip to Soak rolls in the Armor section
* remove duplicate DM roll button from Tech skills
* fixed on/off toggle for gmroll, isn't any longer entangled with other options
* Attribute section layout fix, shifted it to display 2 attributes per row from previous 3 per row

Layout:

* change Energy/Physical armor soak rolls to display icon instead of text to reduce clutter in button name; Energy Bolt for Energy and Star for Physical

Features:

* New option: Now possible to disable the Wild Die from rolls, making the sheet easier to for playing 1E
* New option: Now possible to disable roll queries from sheet rolls, so button presses rolls dice instantly without asking for roll modifiers
* New sheet section: Character Point summary; meant for tracking how points are used. Includes option to hide section
* New sheet section: Credit Spenditure summary; meant for tracking how credits are spent. Includes option to hide section

* New sheet modes: Ship and Shop/Container as new options alongside existing PC and NPC sheet modes

* Default Settings: All Settings defaults can now be adjusted by GMs in the Game Settings Menu outside the game. Additional settings that can be changed are Character Points, Credits, Force Points

--------------Version 1.82 (2019-01-08 )--------------

* Roll buttons from sheet can now be dragged to the macro bar for quicker use

--------------Version 1.81 (2018-09-25)--------------

* Give separate colored roll templates to the different types of rolls.
*** Blue for attributes/skills
*** Red to Initiative/Weapon/Armor rolls
*** Purple for Force rolls
*** Black for custom/ character point rolls

--------------Version 1.80 (2018-09-17)--------------
* Roll Templates added (Blue, red, green, black versions of the default)

--------------Version 1.71 (2018-07-31)--------------
* Force emptiness is now calculated correctly, taking in account amount of DSP for the bonus

--------------Version 1.70:(2018-07-24)--------------
Layout:
* Made wound tracker wider
* Force section minor adjustments
New Feature:
* Under Force skills, space for powers and their roll buttons added

--------------Version 1.68 (2018-07-17)--------------
New Feature:
* NPC sheet
* Rolls to GM
* Tracker for Resist Pain Force power
* Option Menu to customize sheet, with following options:
**pc/npc sheet switch
** hide/show gmroll buttons
** show/hide option for Force, Background & Equipment sections

Fixes:
* corrected Lightsaber Combat dmg roll
* Force Emptiness bonus is now automaticly reduced by number of DSP

Other:
* WoundMod replaces WoundLevel as better tracker of wound penalty(no data loss)
* Force_EmptinessMod replaces Force_Emptiness as better tracker of the stat(no data loss)
* major code cleanup
* code cleanup of some rolls

EDIT: CLICK HERE FOR LARGE IMAGE

Last edited by OuttaWindu on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:39 am; edited 7 times in total
OuttaWindu
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Future plans for the sheet(no release date):

I will take a break in actively working on the sheet for a while, so I saw it fit to update this thread now that I don't have anythign major updates upcoming. The sourcecode for my WIP can be found here. Currently V.2.00-test have wild die toggle and tabs. I have a test campaign set up so if someone want a link PM me.

* option to turn off the Wild Die(100% Done)(atm it's baked into the tabbed sheet under works, would require some work to exetract and add to to current sheet)
* split sheet in tabs (80% Done) to reduce scrolling (This have taken larges part of my time to work on and I could roll it out as it is already, but want to make it possible to switch to the single-page sheet for those who don't like large changes on the sheet)
* improve vehicle section(0% Done) will be the next thing I'll work on, adding stat trackers to all things in 2E R&E and add some roll buttons. Might later make it possible to have a Vehicle sheet, in addition to the current PC/NPC sheet options.
OuttaWindu
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--------------Version 1.82 (2019-01-08 )--------------

* Roll buttons from sheet can now be dragged to the macro bar for quicker use

General Update:

In a few weeks I might continue working on getting some of the smaller updates done to the sheet rather than try to again try to rework the V.2.00WIP tabbed sheet which have unfortuante bugs. Roll20 credit donations from three individuals have enabled me to not be as cautious to use Pro membership that is required to be able to work on the sheet.
OuttaWindu
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't updated here my latest changes in a while, V.2.00 through V.2.13 gained many improvements compared to V.1.83, so here is a summary off changes since my last post here

--------------Version 2.00 -2.13 (2019-07-23 )--------------
Fixes:

* Added back strength pip to Soak rolls in the Armor section
* remove duplicate DM roll button from Tech skills
* fixed on/off toggle for gmroll, isn't any longer entangled with other options
* Attribute section layout fix, shifted it to display 2 attributes per row from previous 3 per row

Layout:

* change Energy/Physical armor soak rolls to display icon instead of text to reduce clutter in button name; Energy Bolt for Energy and Star for Physical

Features:

* New option: Now possible to disable the Wild Die from rolls, making the sheet easier to for playing 1E
* New option: Now possible to disable roll queries from sheet rolls, so button presses rolls dice instantly without asking for roll modifiers
* New sheet section: Character Point summary; meant for tracking how points are used. Includes option to hide section
* New sheet section: Credit Spenditure summary; meant for tracking how credits are spent. Includes option to hide section

* New sheet modes: Ship and Shop/Container as new options alongside existing PC and NPC sheet modes

* Default Settings: All Settings defaults can now be adjusted by GMs in the Game Settings Menu outside the game. Additional settings that can be changed are Character Points, Credits, Force Points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: