The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Brief Description of the Game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> As the Company Goes . . . . -> Brief Description of the Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bradwardine
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:00 am    Post subject: Brief Description of the Game Reply with quote

"As the Company Goes . . . ." revolves around a personally-owned company, Madnard Enterprises, during the early New Republic. Player characters are not necessarily company employees, but all the action involves Madnard Enterprises in some way. The company is a frame in which the game takes place. The game will be run under plain Second Edition rules, with a very few house rules. The game will be non-Force-using; apart from which, characters are under no restrictions but my judgment. Violence shall be gritty but not gory, romance permitted but limited, and language profane, vulgar, or obscene forbidden. Players are expected to post once a week; dice shall be rolled manually; I will "keep" the character sheets; to join, go to the recruitment thread; to submit a character, PM it to me. There are more detailed descriptions in the specific threads I shall put up.
"Fear God and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man." (Ecclesiastes 12:13b)
"God . . . now commandeth all men everywhere to repent." (Acts 17:30b)
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do you plan to start? Do we have enough players yet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> As the Company Goes . . . . All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: