The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Joan of Arc: Time of Legends
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea -> Joan of Arc: Time of Legends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:26 pm    Post subject: Joan of Arc: Time of Legends Reply with quote

Or is it Time of Legends: Joan of Arc? Either way mine has arrived. Anyone else back this? It was hands down the best $130ish (shipping costs varied) in gaming I've ever seen. The core set plus stretch goals render virtually all of the game's expansions obsolete IMO. A lot of attention is going to the expansions with the legendary dragon and Satan. But The Beast, Gog and Magog from the kickstarter core set renders those unnecessary. With plenty of spare demons, undead, and a cockatrice, tarasque and griffin besides. Not sure what I'd ever need the dragon or Satan expansions for.

Anyone else back this? The retail core set is only going to be around half the size of this core set, even before counting the stretch goals. I guess they learned some important stuff while making this version of the core game.

When it goes to retail, assuming all the KS expansions also go to retail, the only one I can see using is the Siege add-on. It'd be nice to have some castles. I do love all the farm animals and stuff in The Village but, KS stretch goals already gave me an inn and lots of spare peasants, and the core st at least had some oxen, so, I might not be able to justify adding The Village.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: