The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars and the Stupid Amount of Money
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> Star Wars and the Stupid Amount of Money
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrNexx
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Star Wars and the Stupid Amount of Money Reply with quote

If I win a stupid amount of money, I want to do a Chewbacca movie. Set on Kashyyyk. Performed entirely in Shyriwook. With no subtitles.
Urban Spaceman
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A shot for shot remake of The Godfather, set on Nar Shaddaa, filmed entirely in Huttese.
MrNexx
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I've done some more ideas.

Set in the New Republic Era, the story will follow a group of Ewoks who travel to Kashyyyk to aid in rebuilding. Partially out of tribal bonds with Chewbacca, the Hero of Endor, it follows them learning about Wookiee society, mastering the language, and contending with the horrors of the lower reaches. The plot will follow the unlikely love story of Wicket's cousin Loogan, and the Wookiee Melora, who was widowed during the Imperial occupation. The climax will involve the only English/Basic spoken in the movie, where they band together and lead both Ewoks and Wookiees against a raid by slavers.
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have thought about doing a series of movies, in totally different genres, that all tell a story of the same event.

Like you'd have a drama that's a commentary on the human condition ending in the death of the lead actor.

In an action movie, that character's death is onscreen, just one of the red shirt deaths though.

For someone else in that action movie, it's a suspenseful horror movie.

There would be a comedic slapstick movie where the violence is shown as funny.

There would be a romcom somewhere in there too.

These would have overlapping casts, different plots, but center on the same day and place of a battle or bank robbery or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: