The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Looking for some specific tools
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Looking for some specific tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClaytonH
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Looking for some specific tools Reply with quote

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3280

Doesn't seem to work for me, I was going to try to take that and make it into a pdf that was editable and 2 page (one front and one back) so you could print it off onto card stock and then cut out the individual cards to use rather than just gluing that information onto 3x5 cards or attempting to print onto 3x5 cards.

I was also looking for an easy economic cheat sheet. Basically how much in relative value things cost. Yes I know "it depends on where you are" which you can modify with a % system based off a d10 or a handful of d6 using various charts.

Also I cannot find a ship cost sheet anywhere. In all of the books I own and all that I have been able to google there is a whole lot (more than 50%) that say depends on the market. If you had to fix one of these things then you are left with guessing and I would rather have something more concrete than that. I mean the tie fighter was bought by the empire, it was most likely not sold to anybody else but they had to buy it. M-2 abrams tanks aren't sold to anybody but the US government but they still have a $ amount used for the government to buy them from the companies making them.

Also if that said ship sheet had production dates or a rough estimate when the ship was produced that would also be handy.

I was just hoping somebody with more economic ability than me had put this stuff into a spreadsheet by now. My google-fu has not turned up anything as of yet but my forum-fu isn't nearly as strong.
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have anything in the way of fillable 3x5 cards (I am of the old school when it comes to my RPG character sheets), but I do have some resources for Star Wars D6 (as well as other RPGs) in my GoogleDocs. Just follow the link in my signature and explore to your heart's content. Cool

As for an economic cheat sheet, did you mean something like this from Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: