The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Far Orbit Campaign
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> Far Orbit Campaign
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deacon Rayne
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Far Orbit Campaign Reply with quote

Greetings all,
So I'm going to be starting the Far Orbit campaign tomorrow. It's a campaign centered around a nebulon b frigate gone Rebel privateer.

I am trying to figure out however what the different command roles would be on board such a ship? For starters, who flies the thing? My players are all going to have one PC that is part of the Command Crew so I'd like to make sure they have roles to play.

Thanks!

PS Any other tips about running FO or Privateer missions in general would be welcome!
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would divide it into sub divisions, like bridge crew, engineering, gunnery, technicians, etc etc.

As for bridge crew, this will be some officers, sensor and comms operators, and the pilot crew and most likely shield operators.

captain will be there from time to time, with generally 2nd of 3rd officer on the bridge command.

then we have enginnering, here we have some few officers, mostly technicians making sure the engine runs.

medical bay I would equip with droids and medical staff, doctors, enlisted and nurses...

then for the technicians running the flight deck here to a few officers and a buch of technicians.
Fighter Pilots come as additional crew/passengers or can be included in the crew roster overall.

gunnery are all the fire control operators, some of the sensors, tractobeams, and the gun crew, as well as officer coordinators and the like.

so mostlu divide into

Bridge
gunnery
flight
medical
enginnering
and then we all the services lice laundry and cooks
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Far Orbit Campaign Reply with quote

Deacon Rayne wrote:
Greetings all,
So I'm going to be starting the Far Orbit campaign tomorrow. It's a campaign centered around a nebulon b frigate gone Rebel privateer.

I am trying to figure out however what the different command roles would be on board such a ship? For starters, who flies the thing? My players are all going to have one PC that is part of the Command Crew so I'd like to make sure they have roles to play.

Thanks!

PS Any other tips about running FO or Privateer missions in general would be welcome!

How is the campaign going?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: