The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Introduce Yourself - Redux
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Introduce Yourself - Redux Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ZepDek
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant


Joined: 13 May 2005
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, Glad to be back. To be fair I've lurked once in a while but with my game finally starting I figured I might as well try to be active out here!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aelwe
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 10 May 2015
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Long time lurker here! I'm from beautiful Girona, in Spain. I've been playing RPGs for as long as I can remember (D&D, LotR and Call of Cthulhu, mostly). I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan and I have always wanted to play Star Wars RPG, I just never had the right group. I've been collecting SW d6 material for some time now and (hopefully) will run my first game soon.
_________________
"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp. Or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Whill
Supreme Chancellor (Owner/Admin)


Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 6639
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aelwe wrote:
Hello!

Long time lurker here! I'm from beautiful Girona, in Spain. I've been playing RPGs for as long as I can remember (D&D, LotR and Call of Cthulhu, mostly). I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan and I have always wanted to play Star Wars RPG, I just never had the right group. I've been collecting SW d6 material for some time now and (hopefully) will run my first game soon.

Welcome! If you have any questions, we're here for you.
_________________
*
Site Map
Forum Guidelines
Registration & Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
boccione2k
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 27 Feb 2020
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm an avid sci-fi reader and rpg player and gamemaster for the good part of 30 years now.
I've been an intermittent lurker here, but after seeing the mandalorian the spark for a Star Wars campaign reignited, and here I am, perusing the posts for ideas and such.
I'm now in the process of bringing back my oooold SW crew, planning on using Roll20 since everyone now is scattered about!

Anyway, nice to be here!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Whill
Supreme Chancellor (Owner/Admin)


Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 6639
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boccione2k wrote:
Hi!

I'm an avid sci-fi reader and rpg player and gamemaster for the good part of 30 years now.
I've been an intermittent lurker here, but after seeing the mandalorian the spark for a Star Wars campaign reignited, and here I am, perusing the posts for ideas and such.
I'm now in the process of bringing back my oooold SW crew, planning on using Roll20 since everyone now is scattered about!

Anyway, nice to be here!

Awesome! Please feel free to ask any questions, and please share about your campaign. We'd love to hear about it. Welcome to the Pit, boccione!
_________________
*
Site Map
Forum Guidelines
Registration & Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Murderbot
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 27 Mar 2020
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I’m fairly new to WEG SW. I’m running my second campaign (over discord) starting next week. I bought the anniversary set and immediately fell in love with it , so I am using 1e just by itself. (I looked through the rules companion and I didn’t especially like anything I saw there).
My campaign will be set in the same time frame as Rebels.
I like what I’ve seen of the forum.
Thanks for being here.
I hope all if you are doing well during this less than ideal time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dredwulf60
Line Captain
Line Captain


Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 804

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murderbot wrote:
Hello,
I’m fairly new to WEG SW. I’m running my second campaign (over discord) starting next week. I bought the anniversary set and immediately fell in love with it , so I am using 1e just by itself. (I looked through the rules companion and I didn’t especially like anything I saw there).
My campaign will be set in the same time frame as Rebels.
I like what I’ve seen of the forum.
Thanks for being here.
I hope all if you are doing well during this less than ideal time.


Hi Murderbot.

Welcome to the club! Glad to see a new 'face'. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlckWatr
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: 09 May 2020
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy, everyone!

Just wanted to thank you all for accepting my request to join! Been playing/reading/loving the SWd6 since I picked up 2e sometimes in the mid to late 90s (can't remember if it was regular 2e or after R&E was released). Played all the other SW games...but this one will always have a special spot in my heart.

Starting a new game tomorrow using modified REUP - session zero. Player's are stoked, I'm stoked, and can't wait to be able to use the wonderful resources of the Pit!

~BW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Whill
Supreme Chancellor (Owner/Admin)


Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 6639
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlckWatr wrote:
Howdy, everyone!

Just wanted to thank you all for accepting my request to join! Been playing/reading/loving the SWd6 since I picked up 2e sometimes in the mid to late 90s (can't remember if it was regular 2e or after R&E was released). Played all the other SW games...but this one will always have a special spot in my heart.

Starting a new game tomorrow using modified REUP - session zero. Player's are stoked, I'm stoked, and can't wait to be able to use the wonderful resources of the Pit!

~BW

Welcome to the Rancor Pit!
_________________
*
Site Map
Forum Guidelines
Registration & Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0