The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Need help finding something on the boards here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Need help finding something on the boards here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:25 pm    Post subject: Need help finding something on the boards here Reply with quote

I remember a topic here on the boards, or maybe it's a link in a post somewhere. Anyway, when I went to the post or link, it listed a number of stats for a variety of planets, ships, and maybe some other vehicles. I think these were in various folders that denoted the type of stats listed. What stood out about these stats were that the stats for Lothal were listed, as were the stats for Kessel as it was presented in the Rebels series. For the life of me, I can't seem to find these. Can someone point me in the right direction? Maybe even post a link? Thanks
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help finding something on the boards here Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
I remember a topic here on the boards, or maybe it's a link in a post somewhere. Anyway, when I went to the post or link, it listed a number of stats for a variety of planets, ships, and maybe some other vehicles. I think these were in various folders that denoted the type of stats listed. What stood out about these stats were that the stats for Lothal were listed, as were the stats for Kessel as it was presented in the Rebels series. For the life of me, I can't seem to find these. Can someone point me in the right direction? Maybe even post a link? Thanks

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=38&topicdays=0&start=52

shootingwomprats is the author of the Rebels season guides so he is probably the one to look for. However I am not aware of a single place that indexes all of his stuff. That would be really awesome!

CRMcNeill is the one who made an index for a lot of his stuff. Are you maybe thinking of that?

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6769
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but that's not exactly what I was looking for. Maybe it's not in these forums.

Basically, I remember seeing a page where there were a bunch of big folders. Like you would see in a Windows menu. These folders are kinda like what you'd see for zip files, or what you might see at a download site that's associated with this forum. However, when you click on the folders, you didn't see any zip files. Instead, you see regular files. And I might be wrong, but instead of the usual icons, like Word Document or Adobe PDF icons, you actually see a picture of the planet or ship in question as the icon, with the name underneath.

I remember making a link to it on my laptop, but that's been fried for a year now, and I haven't been able to get a new one. I'd like to have at least the link to that site on my flash drive so I can get back to it when I get a new computer. Thanks.
Whill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Thanks, but that's not exactly what I was looking for. Maybe it's not in these forums.

Basically, I remember seeing a page where there were a bunch of big folders. Like you would see in a Windows menu. These folders are kinda like what you'd see for zip files, or what you might see at a download site that's associated with this forum. However, when you click on the folders, you didn't see any zip files. Instead, you see regular files. And I might be wrong, but instead of the usual icons, like Word Document or Adobe PDF icons, you actually see a picture of the planet or ship in question as the icon, with the name underneath.

I remember making a link to it on my laptop, but that's been fried for a year now, and I haven't been able to get a new one. I'd like to have at least the link to that site on my flash drive so I can get back to it when I get a new computer. Thanks.

Maybe that was shared here at some point, but that isn't a feature of this website. Sorry.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds kinda like the Community Files from the Google+ group...

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Whill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:

I bet that's it.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
CRMcNeill wrote:

I bet that's it.

Fortunately, while G+ is gone, the Community Files is still around. Google Drive is a separate service from Google+.

Here.

Might want to add the link to the Downloads page...

Whill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Fortunately, while G+ is gone, the Community Files is still around. Google Drive is a separate service from Google+.

Here.

I shall! Thank you!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Whill wrote:
CRMcNeill wrote:

I bet that's it.

Here.

That's it! I recognize the format. Now I know where it is in the forums, I can get back to it when I get a computer. Thanks.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What device are you accessing the Internet on now? You could also bookmark it on your current browser...

CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny, browsing the community files and seeing myself credited for stuff I never wrote up. There's a bunch of planets credited to me, and I don't think I've ever once written up a planet stat...

Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
What device are you accessing the Internet on now? You could also bookmark it on your current browser...

I haven't had a computer for more than a year now. All comes down to money. So I've been using the computers at the public libraries to get online. So that's not an option. And even if I could, I'm not comfortable with these "cloud services".
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
I haven't had a computer for more than a year now. All comes down to money. So I've been using the computers at the public libraries to get online. So that's not an option. And even if I could, I'm not comfortable with these "cloud services".

Ah. I've been there, too. Hope you find something soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: