The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Species: Abednedo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Species: Abednedo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:57 pm    Post subject: Species: Abednedo Reply with quote

From The Force Awakens and I think maybe TLJ and RoS, though I am trying hard to scrub those from my memory core.

Quote:
Abednedo
Abednedo are a sentient Species native to the planet of the same name (Abednedo) in The Colonies region of the Galaxy. Abednedo are humanoid and mammalian, and their faces feature dangling mouth tendrils and two fleshy nostrils. Abednedos are brown, cream or tan in color.

They were a common sight in the galaxy, and were found in multiple, contrasting professions. Abednedos are strong supporters of both the Rebellion and the New Republic, similar to the Mon Calamari and the planets of The Outer Rim.

Personality: A gregarious and clever Species, the Abednedos' curiosity and acceptance of other Species, as well as their skill with languages, make them a common sight in the galaxy. Abednedos are found in multiple professions, including freight crewers, soldiers, bureaucrats and slicers.

Physical Description: Abednedo have fleshy nose slits and black eyes, which belonged to sockets that protruded from the side of the individual's elongated head. They also possess dangling mouth tendrils, that are remnants of sensory organs which helped their ancestors to navigate underground in the dark. They can grow hair above their eyes and on the side and back of their heads, which could be white, blond or dark in color. Abednedo have arms that terminated in five digits, and legs that ended in three. Abednedos are brown, cream or tan in color.

Homeworld: The planet of Abednedo, home to underground cities and cathedrals. Shortly after the Battle of Endor, the Empire occupied Abednedo, and the planet was subject to a climate disruption array.

Languages: Many Abednedos are able to understand and speak Basic. Their own language, Abednedish, has its own writing system.

Example Names: Antrot, Ello Asty, Durm Bormo, Bushar, Sowa Chuan, Dazur Dar, Brasmon Kee, Mam Kel, Ilco Munica, Oddy Muva, Awls Ooteek, Roodown, C'ai Threnalli, Toomata Wree, Arno Xan, Slowen-Lo.

Adventurers: A common sight in the galaxy, Abednedos are found in multiple professions, including freight crewers, soldiers, bureaucrats, and slicers, although an Abednedo Jedi or Force Prodigy has yet to be recorded.

ABEDNEDO
Homeworld: Abednedo
Attribute Dice: 12D
DEXTERITY 2/4D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2/4D+2
MECHANICAL 2D/4D
PERCEPTION 1D+1/3D+1
STRENGTH 2D/4D
TECHNICAL 2D/4D
Special Abilities:

-- Darkvision: Abednedos can see up to 20 meters in total darkness.
-- Expert Climbers: Abednedos are adept at climbing in their underground homes, +1D modifier to climb skill checks.
Story Factors:
-- Abednedos are gregarious, and easily accepting of other alien Species.
Move: 6
Size: 1.7 meters
Source: TheSagaContinues user Serfious, D6 conversion by +Oliver Queen.

http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Species: Abednedo Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
From The Force Awakens and I think maybe TLJ and RoS...

Yes, this species appeared in all three ST films.

shootingwomprats wrote:
I am trying hard to scrub those from my memory core.

I sympathize. This species one of the handful of things from the ST that I am porting into my SWU because it's funny that the species and most individuals are named as Beastie Boys references, so in my SWU anything to do with them will include Beastie Boys references.

Thanks for converting and sharing it here.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Species: Abednedo Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
shootingwomprats wrote:
I am trying hard to scrub those from my memory core.

I sympathize.

Yeah, TLJ nearly gave me anurism and pretty much made me go meh over any additional Disney SW content. Then The Mandalorian came out and I was like, "Okay, this is more like it." But haha Disney, I was not tricked. I did not get excited for Ep IX. No I did not! And thankfully so. Parts were really good, but for the most part, the story did not make sense if you took even two seconds to think about things and the first two acts are all over the dame place.

I knew I was in for a sh|t show when the crawl starts out "THE DEAD SPEAK!" Then instead of a proper SW intro I get this red tinged montage crap.

::sighs::

I know, wrong place. Go ahead and delete this post if need be. I refuse to give Disney anymore of my time.
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: