The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Obscure Character Archive!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Obscure Character Archive! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the way...
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: THE MANDALORIAN Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Is that quote a bounty hunter guild motto? I'm not saying Mando never said that, but I seem to recall the hunter who he had the space combat with say that over the coms to Mando.

It's what he tells the acquisition in the opening scene of Episode 1.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: THE MANDALORIAN Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
A suggestion for the thermal scanner: instead of putting a flat 6-round limit, have the Difficulty increase as time passes, say by +5 for every minute elapsed.

I dig this suggestion. Thank you for the feedback! I've incorporated this into the existing mechanic and credited you in the Thermal Scanner's revised second paragraph, as below:

Telsij wrote:
- Thermal Imaging/Tracking Scanner: This scanner allows wearer to see thermal signatures, even through dense materials (maximum 6D body strength), at a maximum range of 30 meters. Scanner grants a +3D bonus to search rolls, provided that target emits heat. User may even track residual heat from footprints, fingerprints, etc.

However, because the heat will naturally dissipate over time, the ability to track targets via thermal signature attenuates over time as well. After tracks are more than 6 rounds old (roughy 60 seconds), the difficulty to track target via thermal signature increases by +5 for each minute that elapses thereafter. Targets may also attempt to camouflage their thermal signatures or their tracks via opposed Hide and Sneak rolls. (Changes to previous “time limit” mechanic — incorporating increased difficulty as heat dissipates — is based upon feedback from CRMcNeill.)

And CRMcNeill already mentioned as much, but:

Whill wrote:
Is that quote a bounty hunter guild motto? I'm not saying Mando never said that, but I seem to recall the hunter who he had the space combat with say that over the coms to Mando.

In the cold open of the first episode, when the blue finned Mythrol he's about to bring in offers to bribe / pay him off, Mando says this — right before it cuts to the title.

It makes Mando's "that's my line" retort in the later episode, to the hunter pursuing him in that space combat sequence, all the better though!

Mamatried wrote:
This is the way...

This is the Way.

OBSCURE CHARACTER ARCHIVE INDEX

CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: THE MANDALORIAN Reply with quote

Telsij wrote:
CRMcNeill wrote:
A suggestion for the thermal scanner: instead of putting a flat 6-round limit, have the Difficulty increase as time passes, say by +5 for every minute elapsed.

I dig this suggestion. Thank you for the feedback! I've incorporated this into the existing mechanic and credited you in the Thermal Scanner's revised second paragraph, as below:

Thanks, and glad I could help. I have a few more suggestions, but didn't really have the time to sit down and address them properly before tonight.

Telsij wrote:
Flamethrower

Here's some rules for Flame Damage I came up with.

Quote:
Helmet-mountable Glowrod

How about instead, have the Glowrod reduce darkness-generated Concealment, with the amount of Concealment reduction dropping off with range?

Quote:
HUD Sensor Suite (helmet): Din Djarin's helmet is equipped with the following sensor array:

I would suggest a blanket +1D-2D to Perception/Search, with the additional features as add-on's

Quote:
Audio Sensor:

Maybe treat this like a directional microphone, say, with stats like Sensors in Focus mode, so the wearer can focus on a specific point and hear all sounds with X# of meters of the aim point?

Quote:
Whipcord Launcher/Winch

Perhaps a Strength rating, so that characters caught in the Whipcord can roll their Strength to resist being pulled in (or attempt to break free), or Dexterity to resist being pulled off balance (which penalizes the Strength roll to resist being pulled in).

Quote:
"Whistling Birds" Rocket Darts

I hadn't put a lot of thought into this, but my initial thinking was to give it the equivalent of an Auto-Fire rating, with the bonus scaling up based on how many darts the launcher fires.

Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Thanks, and glad I could help. I have a few more suggestions, but didn't really have the time to sit down and address them properly before tonight.

No worries, and thanks. Though my goal is always to accurately depict the source material via game mechanics, getting differing perspective on certain mechanics sometimes helps so as to strike a balance between what mechanics/style I like personally and what others might prefer, find more suited for them, etc.

Regarding your recent suggestions:

CRMcNeill wrote:
How about instead, have the Glowrod reduce darkness-generated Concealment, with the amount of Concealment reduction dropping off with range?

I like this mechanic a lot — and it addressed something that's symptomatic of WEG, either giving you information that provides little in the way of useful game mechanics or provides you a +D bonus that does little to describe how the tool actually aids a task, etc.

The revised glowrod entry now reads as follows:

Telsij wrote:
  • Helmet-mountable Glowrod: Glowrod, which may be magnetically mounted on left side of helmet, projects beam of light that illuminates field of view in the direction that wearer is facing. Fire Arc: Any single arc. Range: 10/30/90 meters. Game Notes: Negates up to 4D/2D/1D of darkness-based cover bonuses. Edit Note: Concealment reduction game mechanic created by CRMcNeill.

Re: Helmet Sensor Suite:

CRMcNeill wrote:
I would suggest a blanket +1D-2D to Perception/Search, with the additional features as add-on's

I like this one as well. I've made the default "passive use" bonus +1D, with each additional sensor, when activately engaged, adding up to an additional +2D to Perception or search based upon the mode, with +3D maximum for the cumulative bonus, as well as allowing for specific effects.

So although I only incorporated that baseline, and your previous thermal signature suggestion, I've spruced up the Sensor Suite entries overall, in light of the baseline bonus (such as allowing the audio scanner to grant an additional +2D to audio-based searches, thermal scanner an additional +2D on Perception and Search rolls based on thermal signature, Data Scanner adding +2D to Forgery detection, etc).

The Helmet Sensor Suite entries now read as follows:

Telsij wrote:
Helmet Sensor Suite (w/ HUD): Din Djarin's helmet is equipped with an extensive sensor array. Game Notes: Passive use of the sensor suite grants user a default/minimum +1D bonus to Perception or search rolls — with more granular, mode-specific effects available to user depending upon which sensors are actively engaged. The maximum cumulative bonus gained from engaging various sensor modes in tandem is +3D. Activating or deactivating a sensor counts as one non-roll action. The following scanner/sensor types are available to the wearer:

• Audio Scanner: Skill: Sensors. Range: 3-10/30/60. Maximum Focal Radius: 3 meters. Game Notes: Audio scanner grants an additional +2D to Perception or search rolls that are based on sound (for a cumulative/total bonus of +3D). However, when focal mode of audio scanner is engaged, any sound-based attacks made against the wearer gain a +1D bonus "to hit" and a +1D bonus to damage.

Focused mode of audio scanner grants more granular control over search. Sample Sensor task and difficulties as follows: Easy to detect or listen to sound (within 3 meter radius, within range band), Moderate to magnify, and Difficult to filter/focus and identify specific frequencies or targets — such as isolating conversations or particular voices. Task difficulty increases one level per additional range band. And to reiterate, though maximum range of audio scanner is 60 meters, user may only focus upon a very specific 3 meter radius within a range band.

• Data Scanner: Skill: Sensors. Game Notes: Data scanner allows wearer to read and verify chain-code information (target's identifying characteristics) on ID cards, bounty "pucks" and tracking fobs. Grants an additional +2D bonus to attempts at detecting Forgery.

• Thermal Imaging/Tracking Scanner: Skill: Sensors. Range: 0-30 meters. Game Notes: This scanner allows wearer to see thermal signatures, even through dense materials (maximum 6D body strength), at a maximum range of 30 meters. Scanner grants an additional +2D bonus to Perception or search rolls that are based on heat, provided that target emits heat. User may even track residual heat from footprints, fingerprints, etc.

However, because the heat will naturally dissipate over time, the ability to track targets via thermal signature attenuates over time as well. After tracks are more than 6 rounds old (roughly 60 seconds), the difficulty to track target via thermal signature increases by +5 for each minute that elapses thereafter. Targets may also attempt to camouflage their thermal signatures or their tracks via opposed Hide and Sneak rolls.

Edit Note: The following changes to previous sensor suite mechanics are based upon feedback from CRMcNeill: Addition of default Perception/Search bonus for sensor suite, clarification on Audio Scanner functionality, and previous “time limit” mechanic now incorporates increased difficulty as heat dissipates.

Re: Audio Scanner

CRMcNeill wrote:
Maybe treat this like a directional microphone, say, with stats like Sensors in Focus mode, so the wearer can focus on a specific point and hear all sounds with X# of meters of the aim point?

See block quote above. I actually prefer my original mechanic — in part because I think a range actually works a bit more like a directional microphone, at least with the field-recording gear I've used — and admittedly that was in conjunction w/ on-site digital sound-engineering tools, though that more so simulates what Mando's scanner does, imho.

That said, I think we're both saying basically the same thing, so I've added text to clarify that detecting sound/noise also indicates picking up whatever sound within X range — not unlike a Sensor in Focus mode. I've also added that a maximum focal radius to make that connection clearer too.

Re: Whipcord Launcher/Winch

CRMcNeill wrote:
Perhaps a Strength rating, so that characters caught in the Whipcord can roll their Strength to resist being pulled in (or attempt to break free), or Dexterity to resist being pulled off balance (which penalizes the Strength roll to resist being pulled in).

It already had one! See below:

Telsij wrote:
Whipcord Launcher/Winch (right vambrace): Turbo-projected grappling hook has 25 meter lanyard, ability to grapple/hold live targets and winch-like mechanism to retract into vambrace. Complete retraction if full 25 meter length takes one round. Skill: Missile weapons. Range: 1-5/10/25. Game Notes: If user attempts to entangle targets, treat whipcord launcher as having grappling effectiveness of 5D. Lanyard and winch are capable of supporting 100kg without issue or rolls required.

Re: "Whistling Birds" Rocket Darts

CRMcNeill wrote:
I hadn't put a lot of thought into this, but my initial thinking was to give it the equivalent of an Auto-Fire rating, with the bonus scaling up based on how many darts the launcher fires.

I hear you. I think the mechanic I have in place works well, though I did wrestle with the additional damage for concentrated fire aspect, previously leaving it unsaid that one could use existing combined fire rules, or variations thereof.

As a bit of a compromise, I've set it so that each additional dart grants a +1 damage bonus. So firing all 12 darts at a single target has the potential to do considerable damage — without necessarily scaling up to making the Whistling Birds overpowered.

In any case, I think the feedback has helped fine-tune several game effects of Mando's gear well. Thank you for the suggestions!

Overall, I cleaned up some of the formatting so that Mando's entry reads more clearly overall as well (fixed some typos/grammar, clarified certain phrasing, etc).

So, in the interest of keeping his entry on the latest page of the thread, here (with feedback re: gear incorporated) is the revised write-up for The Mandalorian, DIN DJARIN.

Last edited by Telsij on Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? No love for my Flame Weapon rules? I’m crushed!

J/k. Glad I could help.

Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: THE MANDALORIAN Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Whill wrote:

It's what he tells the acquisition in the opening scene of Episode 1.
Telsij wrote:
In the cold open of the first episode, when the blue finned Mythrol he's about to bring in offers to bribe / pay him off, Mando says this — right before it cuts to the title.

It makes Mando's "that's my line" retort in the later episode, to the hunter pursuing him in that space combat sequence, all the better though!

It seems I forgot about the first episode line when I saw the later episode, and I also forgot about the "that's my line" until you mentioned it. Now it all comes together! Thanks, guys. I imagine that I will re-watch Season 1 when it is getting close to Season 2.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:31 pm    Post subject: THE ARMORER Reply with quote

SPOILERS for THE MANDALORIAN!

With "Mando Monday" having already come and gone, it's now... "This is the Way" Wednesday. Here is THE ARMORER from The Mandalorian.

And with only GREEF KARGA left to go out of the recurring cast, (though I will eventually do the rest of the Mercs from S1E6's "The Prisoner"),
I'll be back "on brand" with genuinely obscure characters in the next entry: the two Cyclorrian aliens from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,
with Carl Weathers' Karga to come afterward!

THE ARMORER
Type: Master Metalsmith

A Quote: "This is the Way."

(As of The Mandalorian Season One)

DEXTERITY 3D
Armor weapons 6D, blaster 5D, brawling parry 5D, dodge 6D, melee combat 7D, melee combat: metalsmithing tools 8D,
melee parry 7D, melee parry: metalsmithing tools 8D, missile weapons 5D, running 4D
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien species 5D+2, artist: metalwork 7D, bureaucracy 4D+2, cultures 5D+2, cultures: Mandalorian 9D, intimidation 4D,
languages 5D, planetary systems 6D, scholar: galactic lore / songs of eons past 6D, survival 6D, value 5D, willpower 6D
MECHANICAL 2D
Communications 4D, jetpack operation 5D, machinery operation 4D, machinery operation: forge 7D, sensors 5D
PERCEPTION 3D
Bargain 5D+2, command 6D, command: Mandalorian Tribe 8D, con 6D, hide 5D, persuasion 5D+2,
persuasion: Mandalorian Creed-based oration 6D+2, search 5D, sneak 4D
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling: martial arts 6D, climbing/jumping 4D, lifting 4D, stamina 5D+2
TECHNICAL 4D
(A) Armor engineering 6D+1, armor repair 7D+2, blaster repair 6D, demolition 5D, equipment repair 6D,
(A) equipment engineering: Mandalorian equipment 6D, (A) weapon engineering: Mandalorian arms 6D

Force Points: 1
Character Points: 11
Move: 10
Size: 1.7 meters tall

Martial Arts Techniques Known:
  • Joint Lock: The Armorer is trained to keep an opponent immobile, using armlocks or jointlocks. Difficulty: Moderate, plus a Strength versus martial arts opposed roll. Effect: The Armorer must make a Moderate martial arts roll to hold her opponent. If this attack is not parried or dodged, the target must make a Strength or lifting roll. If the target beats her martial arts roll vs. the Armorer's initial Martial Arts roll, he breaks free of the hold. If the Armorer wins the opposed roll by +3 or more, she may inflict automatically damage upon the target for every round she holds him at bay, as per standard Grappling rules. The Armorer may also perform a secondary attack against her immobilized target, at Very Easy brawling difficulty, or a weapon's melee difficulty if she is armed, but with a multi-action penalty applied.

• Melee Mastery: The Armorer has mastered the martial use of melee weaponry. Difficulty: Varies, depending upon Martial Arts technique used in conjunction with melee weapon. Effect: A character who knows this technique may apply any of the other Martial Arts techniques she knows to melee combat and melee parry rolls, provided that she has at least 5D in her Martial Arts skill, as well as in her Melee Combat and Melee Parry skills (or in the melee specializations she wishes to use). For example, if the Armorer wishes to put her opponent in a joint lock or pin using melee weaponry, she may attempt to do so, rolling whichever of her applicable skills is higher to determine the technique's success. Other known practitioners of this martial arts technique include the blind, Force Sensitive Guardian of the Whills, Chirrut Îmwe.

• Multiple Strikes. The Armorer is capable of delivering multiple blows with minimal loss in combat effectiveness. Difficulty: Moderate. Effect: The Armorer can make a second attack with no multiple action penalties. The second attack inflicts 3D damage if it is a brawling attack, or inflicts the melee weapon's damage die code, if one is used in conjunction with the Melee Mastery technique. As the Armorer has been known to dual-wield her metalsmithing tools in close-quarters fighting, this is reflected in game terms, by application of this technique in combination with the Melee Mastery technique.

Story Factors:
  • Armorer — and Leader — of the Tribe: Through her blacksmith's expertise and her knowledge of The Way, the Armorer crafts the traditional tools of survival for their Tribe: unique armor, weapons, and insignia representative of each member's identity. And while her combat skills make her a formidable warrior as well, the Tribe turns to the Armorer for more than physical weapons of war or a comrade in arms, they turn to her for guidance. When tensions rise between members, just as she tempered steel, the Armorer tempers boiling blood with words of wisdom, filtering through her own steadfast calm and steadying persona, the Mandalorians' views on bravery and cowardice, on honor and of honoring shared principles. To be Mandalorian is to live by the Creed. And few know the Creed like the Armorer. See Melee Mastery technique (above) for further information.

• WAY OF THE MANDALORE: Although the events of the Imperial siege of Mandalore and the "Night of a Thousand Tears" are still shrouded in mystery, it is clear that the tribe of Mandalorians to which the Armorer belongs, and which she oversees, must abide by a strict code of honor, conduct and principles. And so for the Tribe, known tenets of the Way of the Mandalore are as follows:

• "As it should always be. The Foundlings are the Future." — The Armorer. Because being "Mandalorian" is not a distinction of race, but rather adherence to living by a Creed, bringing younglings into the fold is key for cultural survival. These children are referred to as Foundlings in Mandalorian parlance, for two likely reasons. The first is the culture focus upon Beskar (or Mandalorian iron) smithing and weapon creation. The second foundry is because children who have been orphaned or are otherwise without family and are “found” by the Mandalorians *become* Mandalorians if they accept life by the Creed. Resources and Beskar are reserved for foundlings, and great importance is placed on the care and guardianship of younglings.

• It is forbidden to remove your helmet in the presence of another living thing once you have sworn the Creed: Doing so means that the mask may never again be worn, and this carries the cultural significance of being cut off from the rest of their “family." In S1E8, a mortally wounded Djarin has his helmet removed, and is saved by IG-11 because of it, due to the semantics of droids not being "living beings."

• Secrecy of the Mandalorian Covert: As a result of the siege, and because there now appear to be so few Mandalorians that their numbers must be protected, only one member of the Tribe, or of a given sect or clan, is allowed to leave its shared den at a time. The lone exception to this rule is when a dire threat to an honorable member of the tribe is uncovered. In such extenuating circumstances, the Tribe may choose to rise up as a whole in their brethren's defense.

"Our secrecy is our survival. Our survival is our strength.... When one chooses to walk the Way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey." — The Armorer

• One's armor and weapons are vital to one's identity: Pride in a Mandalorian’s prowess with weapons is something steeped in their cultural heritage, and is foundational to the Creed. Mastery of traditional Mandalorian weapons is practiced from an early age and is highly valued. Moreover, each Mandalorian's armor is unique, with the wearer and the Armorer working in tandem to forge an ever-progressing image of the wearer's identity via changes to and refinements of their armor and weapons.

"I'm a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion." — Din Djarin

• One’s Signet must be earned — and is only revealed with experience, over time: The signature emblem of each unique set of Mandalorian armor is earned only through martial prowess and victory, with the insignia imprinted on a given Mandalorian’s armor only after a combat victory of personal significance has been achieved. The emblem often takes the form of an opponent or creature bested in battle.

The Armorer's forge is located in an alcove whose entryway is adorned with a Mythosaur Signet. Although the Mythosaur creature itself looms large in Mandalorian history, as a mighty steed that their ancestors tamed, it is possible that beyond its overall significance to Mandalorians, the Mythosaur signet in the Covert on Nevarro represents either the Armorer's original clan, or that of the entire Tribe she leads.

Capsule: The Mandalorians were formidable warriors in their time — a time that many believe has now passed, an era now relegated to history and legend. After the Imperial siege of Mandalore claimed many lives, after the "purge", and after what came to be called the "Night of a Thousand Tears," the Mandalorians who survived were forced to go into hiding. And so it was that the Mandalorian Tribe to which the Armorer belonged survived by seeking refuge, so as to regroup and regain strength by living in secret beneath the city on Nevarro.

That the Armorer came to lead the Tribe speaks volumes. For in such a warrior-focused society, it took more than mere martial skill to command the respect of one's comrades — though the Armorer had no shortage of the former. Nonetheless, to lead this group of survivors through such dark times, it took someone who not only lived by the Creed, but also someone who knew how to forge ahead — in this case, by literally forging the traditional tools of the Mandalorians, so that its tribes could endure.

Through her blacksmith's expertise and her knowledge of The Way, the Armorer crafted the traditional tools of survival for her people: customized armor, weapons, and unique signets representative of each member's identity. Yet the Tribe turned to the Armorer for more than their physical weapons of war, they turned to her for guidance. When tensions rise between members, just as she tempers steel, the Armorer tempers boiling blood. Through steadfast calm, she shares words of wisdom and lessons of the Creed, expounding upon the Mandalorians' views on bravery and cowardice, on honor and of honoring shared principles. To be Mandalorian is to live by the Creed. And few know the Creed like the Armorer.

Her knowledge and experience were not limited to the Way alone however. When she aided Din Djarin and his allies in their escape from Nevarro, the Armorer revealed knowledge of the long-forgotten Jedi Order and its shared, tumultuous history with the Mandalorians. She may not have known much else about the Child's origins, but she knew enough to shed light upon Djarin's next mission: to care for the Child as his own, as a clan of two, and to seek out its sorcerer people.

"I know of such things. The songs of eons past tell of battles between Mandalore the Great, and an order of sorcerers called Jedi that fought with such powers... its kind were enemies but this individual is not... it is a foundling. By Creed, it is in your care."

After the Tribe rose as one in defense of Din Djarin and the Child in his care, and after so many fell when reprisal came, the Armorer had collected and melted down the armor of her fallen brethren, salvaging what she could — for her people. When Imperial forces finally reached the Mandalorian Covert, the Armorer waited, within the enclave. Although outnumbered five to one, the Armorer overcame her opponents. And she used no flamethrowers, no vibroblades, and neither whistling birds, nor rising phoenixes. Against the Empire, she used only the smithing tools of her trade... and won.

And though she remains mysterious to those outside the Tribe, with her wisdom and martial skill, mastery of her people's way of life and knowledge of how to keep their traditions alive, the Armorer endures, as a calm, collected, and steadying force, dedicated to the survival of the Mandalorians — and of the Way.

Sources: The Mandalorian live-action series, Wookieepedia, Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game: REUP, and https://www.cbr.com/mandalorian-armorer-best-warrior/. Third and fourth paragraphs of capsule contain text adapted from https://www.cbr.com/mandalorian-armorer-best-warrior/. Images: Screen captures from The Mandalorian live-action series. Stats and text by Telsij.

Equipment: Custom Mandalorian battle armor (see separate entry below), Mandalorian equipment design schematics (see separate entry below), fire/heat-resistant clothing (gloves with quilted insulation, layered leather kilt, tunic: +2D+2 protection vs. fire/heat damage, +2 vs. edged physical damage; covers torso, arms and legs only), fur capelet (+1D to resist effects of cold/freezing temperatures), metalsmith's hammer (head of hammer inflicts STR+2D blunt/concussive physical damage, claw inflicts STR+1D+2 damage; melee difficulty: Easy, Game Notes: Hammer grants +1D bonus to repair or engineering tasks that require shaping of metals, or use of forge), metalsmith's tongs (STR+1D damage, melee difficulty: Easy; Tongs grants +2 bonus to repair or engineering tasks that require shaping of metals, or use of forge), underground enclave to house Mandalorian Tribe on the planet Nevarro, utility belt, various welding and repair tools.

• THE ARMORER'S FORGE: Within an enclave in the underground Mandalorian Covert on Nevarro, beneath the signet of the Mythosaur, the Armorer has constructed a forge with which she may effect her metalsmithing duties, where she may heat, pour, mold, hammer and shape metals. Although the Mythosaur creature itself looms large in Mandalorian history, as a mighty steed that their ancestors tamed, it is possible that beyond its overall significance to Mandalorians, the Mythosaur signet in the Covert on Nevarro represents either the Armorer's original clan, or that of the entire Tribe she leads.

Damage/Effectiveness: 10D. Skill: Machinery operation and sensors (these skills govern activation and calibration of forge, access of proper schematic, etc, not any metalsmithing itself). Difficulty: Difficult (Machinery operation) and Moderate (Sensors). Game Notes: If user succeeds on her machinery operation and sensors checks to properly activate and calibrate forge, user gains a +2D bonus to repair rolls that require replacing metal components or additional/other use of reforged metals. Forge also grants a +1D bonus to engineering tasks that involve (or benefit from) metalsmithing. Please note: Use of a forge (not necessarily this particular model) is required for metalsmithing tasks. Forge melts materials/metals/targets with 10D effectiveness. If opposed rolls to determine forge's success are required, roll 10D vs. target material/metal's body strength, with a +1 bonus added to the forge's damage/effectiveness for every +1 margin by which user exceeds the apparatus' base difficulties. Should beings make contact with the intense blue flames generated by the forge, they immediately suffer 10D energy damage. If a "Killed" damage result occurs due to this contact, body (or parts of body) that have made contact with the forge's fires are dissolved/melted by end of that combat round. Forge is linked to holo-schematic reader interface and control panel.

• THE ARMORER'S MANDALORIAN BATTLE ARMOR: With the bronze or gold-like luster of its helmet and the Zabrak-horn-like spikes atop said helm, as well as the copper finish of its chestplate, the armor which the Armorer has crafted for herself is as distinctive as it is durable.

Helmet and Breastplate: Covers head and torso only; no Dexterity penalties. Armor provides +3D protection vs. blunt/concussive physical damage, +4D vs. edged/vibro-weapon damage, +3D+2 vs. energy damage, and +4D vs. energy damage if source of attack originates from a distance of 200 meters or greater from wearer.

Helmet Sensor Suite: The Armorer's helmet is equipped with a sensor suite which, in passive mode, grants her a default/minimum +1D bonus to Perception or search rolls. More granular, mode-specific effects are available to her depending upon which sensors are actively engaged — although which scanners the Armorer has equipped her helmet with remains to be seen. However, the Armorer's helmet is compatible with all the tech which Mandalrian armor is traditionally-equipped with, eg: audio scanner, data scanner, HUD, scomp-link to preferred weaponry, thermal scanner, etc.

Horns: The spokes atop her helmet inflict STR+1D+2 damage if used while brawling; blunt attacks with helmet inflict STR+1D damage.

• DESIGN SCHEMATICS FOR TRADITIONAL MANDALORIAN ARMOR, ARMS & EQUIPMENT: The Armorer maintains holo-schematics for all of the arms and equipment she has designed and crafted for the Tribe.

Game Notes: Use of holo-schematics reduces repair/engineering difficulty by one level, or reduces required Time Taken by one level, depending upon specific schematic used, and/or GM discretion.

Sources: The Mandalorian live-action series, Wookieepedia, and Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game: REUP. Images: Concept art for The Mandalorian S1E3: The Sin by Nick Gindraux and Doug Chiang, and screen captures from The Mandalorian live-action series. Stats and text by Telsij.

Advanced Skill Clarification with Sample Parameters for Creation of Beskar-based Armor:
  • (A) ARMOR ENGINEERING: This advanced skill (primarily) allows a character to create and craft various types of personal armor, and governs both the design and the construction/fabrication of said armor.

Prerequisites: Requires 4D in armor repair. Difficulty: Varies; dependent upon complexity of armor to be crafted (see below):

• For a cohesive full or partial suit of armor: Moderate + desired/maximum armor protection die code of materials used +2 for each hit location protected (head, torso, arms and legs).
    • For a single or standalone item, such a shoulder pauldron, gauntlet, vambrace, greave, etc: Easy + desired/maximum armor protection die code of materials used.

Time Taken: Speed of plot; generally minutes to hours; if means of parts fabrication are available, approximate guidelines are as follows, and are dependent on the difficulty of creating desired armor:
    15 minutes (Very Easy), 1 hour (Easy), 2-3 hours (Moderate), 4-6 hours (Difficult), 8-12 hours (Very Difficult), one day (Heroic), et cetera.

Game Effect: A character with this advanced skill may create armor that provides the wearer up to and including the maximum die code value in protection granted by the raw material used.

At GM's discretion, the additional difficulties and durations may also be used as benchmarks to reflect the creation of single or replacement armor components, or the integration of other technology into the armor, such as the incorporation of scanners, scomp-link capabilities, and weaponry. For such tasks, the lower difficulties serve as the base difficulty + the die code effectiveness of the item to be incorporated. For example, an Audio Scanner which grants a +2D bonus to audio-based Perception and search checks might be a task of Easy +2D difficulty.

The preceding guidelines may be applied to the creation of Mandalorian armor from Beskar: At its peak effectiveness for personal armor use, Beskar (or Mandalorian Steel) provides +3D protection vs. blunt/concussive physical damage, +4D vs. edged/vibro-weapon damage, +3D+2 vs. energy damage, and +4D vs. energy damage if source of attack originates from a distance of 200 meters or greater from wearer. Therefore, in order to forge armor using this material, the Armorer's engineering roll must succeed vs. Moderate +4D difficulty + an additional +2 per hit location protected, with the process potentially taking several hours. Metalsmithing tools and the use of a forge are required to craft Beskar into armor.

Sources: The Mandalorian live-action series, Wookieepedia, and Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game: REUP. Image: Screen capture from The Mandalorian live-action series. Stats and text by Telsij.

Last edited by Telsij on Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:00 pm; edited 13 times in total
Whill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: THE ARMORER Reply with quote

Telsij wrote:

With "Mando Monday" having already come and gone, it's now... "This is the Way" Wednesday. Here is THE ARMORER from The Mandalorian...

So do you think the Zabrak horns means that she is a Zabrak? Or is that a reference to when Undead Maul lead a faction of Mandalorians in the Clone Wars? Maybe she dates back to that?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's likely she was a member of Maul's Deathwatch.
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:31 pm    Post subject: WIZZICH MOZZER, VAZZET DIPTERZ and CYCLORRIAN species stats! Reply with quote

SPOILERS for THE MANDALORIAN:

Whill wrote:
Telsij wrote:

With "Mando Monday" having already come and gone, it's now... "This is the Way" Wednesday. Here is THE ARMORER from The Mandalorian...

So do you think the Zabrak horns means that she is a Zabrak? Or is that a reference to when Undead Maul lead a faction of Mandalorians in the Clone Wars? Maybe she dates back to that?
Raven Redstar wrote:
I think it's likely she was a member of Maul's Deathwatch.

Personally, I assumed she was human, but I do very much like the idea that she may be Zabrak. Not only because of the potential ties to The Clone Wars, but also because it's very much in keeping with the Armorer crafting personalized sets of armor that reflect the wearer's identity. So if she were Zabrak, her own armor having Zabrak horns would fit her character concept /philosophy very well.

That said, in TCW the Mando-Commandos who sided with Maul did add horns to their helmets, along with Nightbrother tattoo markings. So there's already precedent for non-Zabrak, Maul-aligned Mandos to style themselves after him. And she is a "wise elder" type of character, so she could date back to the tail end of the CW, even if she was young at the time.

Overall though, I agree that she's likely Death Watch, with a reasonable chance she was from Maul's faction. Especially with Death Watch being so concerned with their roots and "true warrior faith", it seems in keeping with "the Way" as it's formally introduced in the show. And as the Mandalorians who rescue young Din Djarin are members of Death Watch, it would also make sense for the Armorer to be. (See image below of the Mando rescuer w/ Death Watch emblem on pauldron).

The wrinkle is that the members of Death Watch who rescue Din don't look to be Maul-affiliated, so it's either before Maul's takeover, or they're the loyalist faction. If she was with Bo-Katan's loyalists who later sided against Maul, maybe the Armorer patterned the horns after an old fallen Maul-aligned Mandalorian foe? Or maybe her own family was aligned with Maul during the Clone Wars, and that after his defeat, they got absorbed into Bo-Katan's Death Watch loyalists? Or maybe, more likely, they simply remained separate and out of sight until either Bo-Katan reunited clans (as in Rebels), or the later "Purge" made the clans unite in earnest because there were so few left?

As the "Purge" is (hopefully/likely) explored in the coming seasons, I'm sure we'll get at least some info on her background and on how the more "orthodox" practices of this Tribe would up developing. I'm thinking that after the Night of a Thousand Tears the survivors really embraced the old beliefs/traditions as the best means of survival, and that she and Death Watch remnants led the way? (No pun intended.)

Either way, I hope the reason for her horned helmet is more than for just "badass visual" reasons, and more than just to suggest an admittedly cool Viking-like aesthetic (what with the horns and the fur cloak/capelet).

*********************************************************************************

Before returning to entries for The Mandalorian in the coming weeks, OBSCURE CHARACTER ARCHIVE
gets back "on brand" with WIZZICH MOZZER — played by Warwick Davis, continuing the trend of his
playing characters whose names start with W — and VIZZET DIPTERZ, along w/ species stats for the
CYCLORRIANS, from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

WIZZICH MOZZER
Type: Curious Explorer

Part of the Cyclorrian swarm that has joined the Resistance, Wizzich Mozzer is the technician most interested in interacting with non-Cyclorrians. Uncharacteristically inquisitive and independent, he has learned sabacc and is spreading this knowledge throughout the swarm. Such distraction bothers overseer Vazzet Dipterz, but as long as the swarm only indulges in such activity during its 20-minute daily break, he will allow it.

DEXTERITY 2D+1
Blaster: blaster pistol 3D+1, dodge 4D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D+2
Alien species 4D, cultures 4D+2, languages 4D+2,
planetary systems 4D+2, value 4D, willpower 5D
MECHANICAL 3D
Astrogation 4D+2, capital ship piloting 3D+2,
capital ship piloting: Ithullian ore hauler 4D+1,
machinery operation 4D, space transports 4D
PERCEPTION 4D
Gambling: sabacc 4D+1, search 5D+2
STRENGTH 2D
Climbing/jumping 2D+2, stamina 3D
TECHNICAL 3D
Capital ship repair 4D+2, equipment repair 4D+2,
space transport repair 5D, starfighter repair 5D

Species: Cyclorrian
Character Points: 8
Move: 8

Story Factors:
  • Independent and Inquisitive: Unlike the vast majority of his Cyclorrian brethren, Wizzich Mozzer is outwardly curious and willing to forge his own path. Wizzich is far more willing to take risks, to explore, and to meet others outside the swarm. He does not reject the company of his fellow Cyclorrians however. Instead, he is excited to share any newfound knowledge from his experiences with others in his swarm. And although his inquisitive nature sometimes gets Wizzich into difficult and at times even dangerous situations, he would not have it any other way.

Species Special Abilities and Story Factors:
  • Adhesive Feet: Their adhesive feet provide Cyclorrians surer footing overall, as well as increased climbing ability. In game terms, Cyclorrians' adhesive feet grant them not only a +1D bonus to climbing checks, they also allow Cyclorrians to re-roll any failed Dexterity-based checks that are required for them to retain their footing. They must accept the second result however, regardless of outcome.

• Antennae: The sensitive cilia of Cyclorrian antennae allow the species to navigate their darkened hives. In game terms, Cyclorrian antennae grant them a +2D bonus to Perception and search checks in low-light conditions or darkness. This essentially negates the penalty for low-light conditions and effectively reduces the maximum penalty for total darkness to -2D.

• Compound Eyes: The Cyclorrians' compound eyes grant them a nearly 360° field of vision and heightened ability to detect movement. In game terms, Cyclorrians gain a +1D bonus to detect movement. Moreover, they can see clearly in all fire-arcs without having to turn their heads. In game terms, the latter allows Cyclorrians to roll their search skill, rather than just Perception, when determining visually-based surprise or detection of ambush.

• Cyclorrian Swarm Psychology: Cyclorrians live and travel in tightly-knit community units that they refer to as "swarms." As a collective, a swarm values mutually-beneficial hard work. Cyclorrians work long hours at their assigned tasks, with little time allowed for rest and recovery. Some outsiders see the Cyrclorrians' relentless work ethic and dedicated drive as overwhelming or exhausting, but such traits and practices are encouraged within the swarm — in particular by and for Cyclorrians who are in positions of power and influence. In game terms, should players wish to play Cyclorrian characters that are overbearing or that are seen as "workaholics," it is suggested that this role-playing be well-received within his or her swarm.

• Pheromone and Scent Sensitivity: The proboscis and lower antennae of the Cyclorrian serve as the species' primary mode of perceiving scent. So sensitive are the Cyclorrian's powers of smell that they are also able to detect pheromone secretion — even from other species. At times, this sensitivity proves to be both a boon and a hindrance however.

In game terms, Cyclorrians gain an overall +1D+2 bonus to scent-based Perception and search checks. However, this increased sensitivity has the adverse effect of making Cyclorrians prone to distraction. If Cyclorrians are in an environment with a variety of scents, or an environment with a particularly strong scent, they suffer a -1D penalty to their Perception and Knowledge attribute and skill checks, to reflect a biologically-driven distraction and inability to concentrate. This is a purely psychological effect. This penalty may be addressed through the use of breath masks or more rudimentary measures, such as scarves soaked with water. If some intermediary is introduced to address the Cyclorrians' sensory distraction, the -1D penalty is removed, but +1D of the total +1D+2 scent-based Perception bonus is also lost, as long as a mask or scarf is in place.

Equipment: Ammo bandolier, comlink, Cyclorrian technician's toolkit (+1D bonus to starship repair related rolls), pheromone filter scent mask (filters out distracting scents, including Cyclorrian pheromones and those of other species; if rolls related to mask are required, treat as having filter effectiveness of +1D), refurbished BlasTech DH-17 (4D damage, range: 5-15/30/120, fire control: 1D, ammo: 100. Game Notes: Difficult blaster repair roll allows user to modify the weapon to fire in bursts. Only one 20-second burst can be fired, after which the weapon is useless. For duration of burst, shooter receives a +3D bonus to blaster roll, but cannot dodge), stylish scarf with Cyclorrian hive-pattern, three spare blaster power packs, utility vest, work jumpsuit.

Sources: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary (p.97). Capsule text adapted from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary (p.97). Image: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary (p.97). Stats and additional text by Telsij.

VAZZET DIPTERZ
Type: Overbearing Overseer

A Cyclorrian technician who rides a loadlifter workframe. Vazzet is a taskmaster who lords it over the Cyclorrian swarm that has committed itself to the Resistance. Though non-Cyclorrians — humans in particular — may find Vazzet's managerial approach overbearing, it is culturally acceptable among his kind and produces efficient results. Vazzet is rarely ever seen off of his workframe, which some have likened to a walking throne despite its industrial origins.

DEXTERITY 2D
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Bureaucracy 4D, bureaucracy: Cyclorrian swarm 5D, cultures: Cyclorrian 4D,
intimidation 4D, intimidation: bullying Cyclorrian workforce 6D+1, value 4D
MECHANICAL 3D+2
Machinery operation 4D+2, powersuit operation: loadlifter workframe 5D+2
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Command 4D+1, command: Cyclorrian swarm 5D+2, con 4D, search 4D+1
STRENGTH 2D
TECHNICAL 4D
Powersuit repair: loadlifter workframe 5D

Species: Cyclorrian
Character Points: 6
Move: 8

Story Factors:
  • Taskmaster: From atop the loadlifter workframe "throne" which he rarely leaves, Vizzet Dipterz presides over his fellow Cyclorrian workers, issuing orders in aggressive, arrogant and domineering fashion. Although other species see his supervisory methods as overbearing, Cyclorrian swarm culture encourages such stern behavior and places greater value on the results rather than the means by which said results are attained. Rather than reflect this tension between how well his (and similar) behavior is received by the Swarm, as opposed to how poorly it might be regarded by outsiders, it is suggested that this tension be roleplayed.

• Adhesive Feet: Their adhesive feet provide Cyclorrians surer footing overall, as well as increased climbing ability. In game terms, Cyclorrians' adhesive feet grant them not only a +1D bonus to climbing checks, they also allow Cyclorrians to re-roll any failed Dexterity-based checks that are required for them to retain their footing. They must accept the second result however, regardless of outcome.

• Antennae: The sensitive cilia of Cyclorrian antennae allow the species to navigate their darkened hives. In game terms, Cyclorrian antennae grant them a +2D bonus to Perception and search checks in low-light conditions or darkness. This essentially negates the penalty for low-light conditions, and reduces the maximum penalty for total darkness to -2D.

• Compound Eyes: The Cyclorrians' compound eyes grant them a nearly 360° field of vision and heightened ability to detect movement. In game terms, Cyclorrians gain a +1D bonus to detect movement. Moreover, they can see clearly in all fire-arcs without having to turn their heads. In game terms, the latter allows Cyclorrians to roll their search skill, rather than just Perception, when determining visually-based surprise or detection of ambush.

• Cyclorrian Swarm Psychology: Cyclorrians live and travel in tightly-knit community units that they refer to as "swarms." As a collective, a swarm values mutually-beneficial hard work. Cyclorrians work long hours at their assigned tasks, with little time allowed for rest and recovery. Some outsiders see the Cyrclorrians' relentless work ethic and dedicated drive as overwhelming or exhausting, but such traits and practices are encouraged within the swarm — in particular by and for Cyclorrians who are in positions of power and influence. In game terms, should players wish to play Cyclorrian characters that are overbearing or that are seen as "workaholics," it is suggested that this role-playing be well-received within his or her swarm.

• Pheromone and Scent Sensitivity: The proboscis and lower antennae of the Cyclorrian serve as the species' primary mode of perceiving scent. So sensitive are the Cyclorrian's powers of smell that they are also able to detect pheromone secretion — even from other species. At times, this sensitivity proves to be both a boon and a hindrance however.

In game terms, Cyclorrians gain an overall +1D+2 bonus to scent-based Perception and search checks. However, this increased sensitivity has the adverse effect of making Cyclorrians prone to distraction. If Cyclorrians are in an environment with a variety of scents, or an environment with a particularly strong scent, they suffer a -1D penalty to their Perception and Knowledge attribute and skill checks, to reflect a biologically-driven distraction and inability to concentrate. This is a purely psychological effect. This penalty may be addressed through the use of breath masks or more rudimentary measures, such as scarves soaked with water. If some intermediary is introduced to address the Cyclorrians' sensory distraction, the -1D penalty is removed, but +1D of the total +1D+2 scent-based Perception bonus is also lost, as long as a mask or scarf is in place.

Equipment: Comlink, Cyclorrian technician's toolkit (+1D bonus to starship repair related rolls), comlink, fuel canisters with carrying handles, loadlifter workframe (see separate entry below), respect and/or disdain from others, soaked scarf (prevents distraction by nearby scents, ratty in appearance), utility vest, work jumpsuit.

Sources: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary (p.96). Capsule text adapted from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary (p.96). Image: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary (p.96). Stats, additional text, and minor image retouching by Telsij.

VAZZET DIPTERZ'S "THRONE"

Model: Cyclorrian Tipuli-Cranefly Loadlifter
Type: Gyro-enhanced loadlifter workframe
Scale: Character
Length: 2.25 meters tall
Skill: Powersuit operation: loadlifter workframe
Crew: 1
Availability: 3
Maneuverability: 1D+1 (gyro-balance systems)
Move: 6
Body Strength: 2D+2 (or 1D+2, see below)

Game Notes:
  • Lifter Carriage: Treat loadlifter workframe as having lifting skill of 12D. May lift up to 1.5 metric tons before lifting checks are required.

• Magnetized Forks: Lifter carriage's magnetized forks reduce the difficulty of initial lifting roll to lift magnetic objects by one level. Magnetized forks also reduce the difficulty of subsequent skill rolls required to safely transport magnetic objects by one level.

• Vulnerable Systems: To reflect their exposed, relatively vulnerable placement, the workframe's suspension servomotors and exposed gyro-balance systems have a Body Strength of only 1D+2 to resist damage.

Sources: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary (p.96). Stats by Telsij. Based upon Servo-Lifter stats in Galladinium’s Fantastic Technology (p.57).

CYCLORRIAN
Attribute Dice: 12D

DEXTERITY: 1D+1/4D+1
KNOWLEDGE: 1D/4D
MECHANICAL: 1D/4D
PERCEPTION: 1D+2/4D+2
STRENGTH: 1D/3D
TECHNICAL: 1D+1/4D

Move: 8/10
Size: 1.0-1.25 meters tall

Special Abilities and Story Factors:

• Antennae: The sensitive cilia of Cyclorrian antennae allow the species to navigate their darkened hives. In game terms, Cyclorrian antennae grant them a +2D bonus to Perception and search checks in low-light conditions or darkness. This essentially negates the penalty for low-light conditions, and reduces the maximum penalty for total darkness to -2D.

Capsule: Cyclorrians were a sentient, short-statured insectoid species who lived in hive-based community units that they called "swarms." The species had antennae for navigating their darkened hives, compound eyes, and adhesive feet. During the period of war between the New Republic and the First/Final Order, one Cyclorrian swarm, whose membership included the technicians Vazzet Dipterz and Wizzich Mozzer, joined the Resistance. And although unconfirmed, many suspect Cyclorrians to be evolutionarily related to another insectoid species known as the Brizzit.

Sources: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary (p.96-97), and Wookieepedia. Capsule text adapted from Wookieepedia entry for Cyclorrian. Stats and text by Telsij.

Last edited by Telsij on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Whill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: WIZZICH MOZZER, VAZZET DIPTERZ and CYCLORRIAN species st Reply with quote

Telsij wrote:
Before returning to entries for The Mandalorian in the coming weeks, OBSCURE CHARACTER ARCHIVE
gets back "on brand" with WIZZICH MOZZER — played by Warwick Davis, continuing the trend of his
playing characters whose names start with W — and VIZZET DIPTERZ, along w/ species stats for the
CYCLORRIANS, from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

CYCLORRIAN

MECHANICAL: 1D/4D
PERCEPTION: 1D+2/4D+2
STRENGTH: 1D/3D
TECHNICAL: 1D+1/4D

Move: 8/10
Size: 1.0-1.25 meters tall

• Antennae: The sensitive cilia of Cyclorrian antennae allow the species to navigate their darkened hives. In game terms, Cyclorrian antennae grant them a +2D bonus to Perception and search checks in low-light conditions darkness. This essentially negates the penalty for low-light conditions and effectively reduces the maximum penalty for total darkness to -2D.

• Compound Eyes: The Cyclorrians' compound eyes grant them a nearly 360° field of vision and heightened ability to detect movement. In game terms, Cyclorrians gain a +1D bonus to detect movement. Moreover, they can see clearly in all fire-arcs without having to turn their heads. In game terms, the latter allows Cyclorrians to roll their search skill, rather than just Perception, when determining visually-based ambush or surprise.

• Pheromone and Scent Sensitivity: The proboscis and lower antennae of the Cyclorrian serve as the species' primary mode of perceiving scent. So sensitive are the Cyclorrian's powers of smell that they are also able to detect pheromone secretion — even from other species. This sensitivity sometimes proves to be both a boon and a hindrance however.

Capsule: Cyclorrians were a sentient, short-statured insectoid species who lived in hive-based community units that they called "swarms." The species had antennae for navigating their darkened hives, compound eyes, and adhesive feet. During the period of war between the New Republic and the First/Final Order, one Cyclorrian swarm, whose membership included the technicians Vazzet Dipterz and Wizzich Mozzer, joined the Resistance. And although unconfirmed, many suspect Cyclorrians to be evolutionarily related to another insectoid species known as the Brizzit.

Sources: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary (p.96-97), and Wookieepedia. Capsule text adapted from Wookieepedia entry for Cyclorrian. Stats and text by Telsij.

Thanks for doing them. Probably the most interesting new alien species in TRoS. From me that's saying something because I've been thoroughly unimpressed with new SW alien species past 2002.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 pm    Post subject: Q9-0 aka "ZERO" Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Thanks for doing them. Probably the most interesting new alien species in TRoS. From me that's saying something because I've been thoroughly unimpressed with new SW alien species past 2002.

Thank you! They were the most interesting species from TRoS for me as well, by far. That said, there've been a number of species I've liked a lot since 2002, but YMMV. So many of them are definitely not as well fleshed out as those of that era, however, and I will admit that I'm probably partial to some of the more recent species (largely from Rogue One and Solo) in part because they're live-action and I've enjoyed seeing the return of practical effects with the masks, suits, puppets, etc.

As you mentioned in the Abednedo thread, that species at least has the amusing/quirky meta/real-world "hook" of their Beastie Boys association, whereas a number of the species we've gotten since may look cool, but don't have much about them in terms of lore or development.

SPOILER WARNING FOR THE MANDALORIAN!

It's time once again for "This is the Way" Wednesday. Today's entry is Q9-0 aka ZERO, the arrogant pilot droid from The Mandalorian live-action series, voiced by by Richard Ayoade from BBC's IT Crowd, among other things.

Q9-0 aka: "ZERO"
Type: Pompous Pilot Droid

A Quote: "My response time is quicker than organics. And I'm smarter, too."

DEXTERITY 2D
Blaster 5D+1, brawling parry 4D, dodge 4D+2, vehicle blasters 4D
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien species 4D+2, intimidation 4D+1, planetary systems 5D+2,
streetwise 5D+2, value 4D, value: starships 5D, willpower 4D+1
MECHANICAL 4D+2
Astrogation 6D, capital ship piloting 6D, communications 5D+2,
sensors 5D+2, space transports 7D+2, starfighter piloting 6D
PERCEPTION 2D+1
Bargain 3D+1, con 3D+1, investigation 4D+1, search 4D+1
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 4D, lifting 3D, stamina 4D
TECHNICAL 4D
Computer programming/repair 6D+1, droid programming 5D,
droid repair 5D+2, security 6D, space transport repair 4D+2,
systems diagnosis 6D

Personality Matrix: Arrogant / Masculine Programming
Character Points: 9
Move: 9

Story Factors:
  • Boastful: Zero is convinced of his superiority and will not shy away from sharing this assessment with others. And while he may hold an exaggerated view of his intellect, in regards to piloting prowess and reaction time at the flight controls, Zero actually is among the best pilots working in the criminal underworld during the New Republic era. Nonetheless, the blunt, boastful yet matter-of-fact bravado with which Zero conducts himself does little to endear the droid to others.

"Forgive the programming. He's a little rough around the edges. But he is the best."
    ― Ranzar Malk to Din Djarin, regarding Q9-0

Equipped with:
  • Antenna and Audio Sensors: In addition to audio sensors which allow him to hear sounds within the range audible to humans, Zero is equipped with a broadband antenna that can intercept transmissions sent on unscrambled frequencies. He can also decode communications made on scrambled frequencies via opposed communications rolls. Zero can patch into shipboard communications without need for a comlink himself, but prefers direct access via his scomp link, as the latter grants him additional options and greater control.

• Armored Plating: Having established himself as a skilled pilot in underworld circles, Zero has, by necessity, ensured that he can withstand more punishment than other droids of his make and model. In game terms, Zero's reinforced plating grants him +1D+2 protection vs. physical and energy damage.

• Enhanced Photoreceptors: Zero's enhanced photoreceptors allow him to see not only in the light spectrum that is typically visible to humans and many other humanoids, they also allow him to see clearly even in low-light conditions. In game terms, Zero's photoreceptors reduce Perception-based penalties in low-light and dark conditions by 2D. In addition, their reflective external coating helps protect against flashblinding attacks that may temporarily disorient or overwhelm his visual sensors, granting him a +2D bonus to resist such effects.

• Humanoid Body Configuration: Zero has a bipedal humanoid form, not unlike most protocol droids, with two arms, two legs, and head atop torso.

• Specialized Starship/Slicing Operations Scomp Link Interface: The retractable scomp link located in Zero's right hand allows him to take full advantage of his technical prowess and his faster-than-organic-computational-response times. Upon interface, Zero is able to temporarily integrate his processor commands with a starship's onboard systems. He may then manipulate flight/navigational controls via scomp link, causing them to appear to move under their own power, without his having to physically adjust them.

In game terms, on a successful computer programming/repair roll vs. Easy difficulty, Zero is able to temporarily integrate his processor commands with a starship's onboard systems. This process takes, at minimum, one full round. If there are security protocols in place, Zero may make an opposed computer programming/repair rolls to overcome them.

Once interfaced with a ship, Zero gains a 2D bonus dice pool which he may allot to certain Mechanical and Technical skills. He may add the dice to any one or two of the following skills per round: Astrogation, capital ship piloting, communications, repulsorlift operation, sensors, space transports, starfighter piloting, computer programming/repair, and in certain less common cases, security as well — but only if some portion of even predominantly "physical" locks is governed by computerized systems. Zero may add +2D to a single skill, or split the bonus into +1D and +1D, respectively. Switching between skills to which he applies a bonus does not count as an action, but once a skill is chosen and bonuses are applied, Zero may not change his selection again until the following round. Multi-action penalties still apply, though the bonuses granted by this interface mitigate their effect.

"It's not possible. Even for the Crest."
    "That's why he's flyin'."
    ― Din Djarin and Ranzar Malk, regarding the flight plan and Q9-0's skill

In addition, after Zero has interfaced with a craft, he may use that craft's comms and sensors to slice a second target ship's computerized security systems, as long as his efforts are not jammed or otherwise cut off. The target ship must be either within the Focus range of the sensors on Zero's craft, or in contiguous contact with the second ship for best results. If the target ship is simply within Focus range, Zero may still make slicing attempts, but the tasks are performed at one difficulty level higher than normal for each "space" unit of distance between ships, with a distance of 0-1 units still incurring the minimum increased difficulty. (If desired, treat space unit as 100-500 meters, depending upon what is deemed appropriate by GM and upon relative sizes of ships.) If Zero's craft maintains contact with the target ship however, such as via docking coupling, difficulties are as normal. For example, after interfacing with the Razor Crest and docking with a New Republic prison ship in secret, Zero is able to access the prison ship's systems via signals sent through the Crest's comms and sensors, and he is later able to redirect a security alert to a different section of the ship.

Zero may also make use of bio-trackers to track live targets or teammates via his craft's computer consoles. Perhaps more importantly however, Zero may make use of remote scomp link computer-couplers. In the latter case, if a remote scomp link is inserted into a computer console port on the target ship, Zero then gains a more direct connection to that computer system. In game terms, Zero gains an additional +1D bonus on certain computer programming/repair rolls, provided that the task is directly related to systems governed by that port/terminal. For example, Zero is able to directly access and more "easily" open a specific cell door on the prison ship, after a remote scomp link computer-coupler had been inserted to the cell's control panel, using a combination of his interface with the Razor Crest and that remote scomp link. Remote scomp link must be synchronized with droid user prior to use, via an Easy droid programming roll and a Moderate communications roll.

• Vocabulator: Zero is equipped with a vocoder whose synthesized voice allows the droid to speak. And as is often the case for Zero, he uses it to voice his disdain.

"Despite recent modifications, the ship is still quite a mess. The power lines are leaking, the navigation is intermittent and the hyperdrive is only operating at 67.3% efficiency. We have much better ships. Why are we using this one?"
    ― Q9-0, regarding the Razor Crest

Capsule: Q9-0 — or "Zero" as he is known among his fellow mercenaries — is a pilot with few peers, especially once he has interfaced with the ship he is tasked with flying. Moreover, Zero *knows* he's good — much to the chagrin of his criminal collaborators. Able to accomplish maneuvers deemed impossible by even skilled pilots, Zero has built a reputation among the disreputable, despite his habit of lording his supposed superiority over organics. And Zero's expertise extends even to matters of security — or rather, even to matters of *circumventing* security.

And so, when Ranzar Malk needed both a trusted getaway pilot *and* a slicer, in order to free his Twi'lek associate Qin from a high-security New Republic prison ship, the semi-retired scoundrel was able to call upon Zero. And Zero, despite having reservations regarding the space-worthiness of Din Djarin's Razor Crest craft, delivered on the promise of his reputation. Zero provided ace piloting — flying an "impossible" flight pattern through the prison ship's blind spot, as well as well-timed security breaches, while serving as the mercenary team's eyes and ears.

And though Zero had uncovered a transmission sent to Din Djarin by Greef Karga, regarding the bounty on an "Asset" in the Mandalorian's care, the droid would ultimately wind up deactivated because of it. Upon spotting the Child — the subject of the message he had seen earlier, Zero began searching Djarin's ship for him, with the tiny Force user barely remaining a step ahead of the droid as he did. And though Zero eventually found the Child, in the end the droid himself was felled by a blaster bolt to the back, fired by Djarin, mere moments before Zero could blast the Child and claim the bounty.

Equipment: BlasTech EE-3 blaster carbine rifle (5D+2 damage, skill: blaster: blaster carbine, range: 3-30/80/250, ammo: 50; Game Notes: If the stock and scope are used for one round of aiming, the character receives an additional +1D to subsequent blaster rolls), comlink, remote scomp link (Game Notes: Remote computer-coupler accessory grants droid user an additional +1D bonus to certain computer programming/repair rolls, for tasks directly controllable from input port/terminal scomp link is plugged into; remote scomp link must be synchronized with droid user prior to use, via an Easy droid programming roll and a Moderate communications roll), spare blaster powerpacks, utility harness with multiple equipment pouches.

Sources: The Mandalorian live-action series, Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook: Special Edition (p.59), d6holocron.com, and Wookieepedia. Images: Screen captures from The Mandalorian: S1E6: "The Prisoner". Stats and text by Telsij.

Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:44 pm    Post subject: BABU FRIK Reply with quote

RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS:

Of various things in the movie that I wish had been handled differently (chief among them Rey being a Palpatine, as I much prefer the character arc of "Rey from Nowhere"), C-3PO's memory wipe being played largely for laughs was something that could've/should've been left more poignant, imho, while still allowing the old protocol droid to serve as comedy relief role beforehand/elsewhere. One of the culprits in that tonal clash, was tiny old Babu Frik going "hey-heyyy!" as 3PO's memory was wiped. Nonetheless, thanks to Pablo Hidalgo's work in the Visual Dictionaries, I've softened my stance on Babu and could see him playing an interesting role in an adventure or campaign.

So here are BABU FRIK with species stats for the ANZELLAN!

After writing him up, I searched the Pit to see what others made of smaller scale characters, as I recalled there being a write-up for the tiny Zilkin character, Gascon, from The Clone Wars series. And while I purposefully stopped short of introducing a full-fledged scale (w/ 2D scale modifier) below character and wanted to hew closer to the 1D modifier used for called shots at targets between 10-50 cm, CRMcNeill's house-ruled scale system (which most of you are probably already familiar) does a handy job of introducing smaller and intermediary scales that WEG neglects: https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=165950#165950

BABU FRIK
Diminutive Droidsmith

Quotes:
  • "Droid rememory go blank. Blank-blank."
  • "Droid... is... redddaaay!"
  • "Hey-heyyyyy!"
  • "Hello... I Babu... Frik."
DEXTERITY 2D+2
Brawling parry 3D, dodge 4D+2, running 3D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D+1
Alien species 4D, languages 4D, planetary systems 4D+1,
streetwise 6D, streetwise: Spice Runners of Kijimi 6D+2,
survival 4D, value 4D, value: droids 8D, willpower 4D+1
MECHANICAL 2D
Communications 4D+1, machinery operation 5D, sensors 5D
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Hide 4D, persuasion: benchside manner 5D+1, search 5D+2
STRENGTH 2D
Climbing/jumping 3D+2, stamina 3D+2
TECHNICAL 4D+2
Computer programming/repair 6D, droid programming 9D+2,
droid repair 10D+1, equipment repair 6D+2, security 7D+2

Species: Anzellan
Homeworld: Kijimi

Force Points: 1
Character Points: 8
Move: 4*
Size: 0.22 meters tall
Scale: Tiny (Character scale subscale: 1D scale modifier)

• Avid HoloNet User: In addition to his involvement with the Spice Runners of Kijimi, Babu Frik keeps active on a scavenger HoloNet board as well, contacting fellow gearheads in other sectors of the galaxy.

• Jovial: Gleeful and wide-eyed, Frik cares little that his work is illegal; he enthusiastically relishes the challenge and loves the puzzles presented to him by cutting-edge anti-tamper systems. Despite the complex sociopolitical relationship between organics and droids, Babu Frik himself does not appear interested in engaging in such philosophical debate. He thinks of droids as “tools that can be friends,” and performs whatever modifications are purchased from him. Though Babu may not as enlightened as some impassioned droid rights activists, he does admire droids’ design features and does show some sympathy for their plight. His benchside manner is a tender one, and he does his best to put skittish droids at ease before they undergo what may be horrible procedures.

• Microscopic Vision: Anzellans possess floating corneal microlenses that allow them to see microscopic detail. In game terms, if an Anzellan spends one full round focusing on an object or 0.25 meter target area that is within a 0.5 meter distance, he may then clearly discern microscopic detail in that target area or object. In addition, as the standard difficulty for objects that are microscopic in size is Heroic, after focusing his eyes using his floating corneal microlenses, an Anzellan may reduce this search difficulty by two levels. If any Technical-based skill checks require the use of microscopes, an Anzellan may forego use of external magnifying instruments after properly focusing his eyes. And if the success of repair-based rolls is dependent upon noticing or understanding microscopic detail, the Anzellan may also perform these tasks at two difficulty levels lower than normal as well.

• Signs of Aging: Although still agile enough to hop and leap from place to place, Babu Frik's legs have begun to show signs of age. In game terms, this is reflected in a -1 reduction to his Move score.

• Tiny Scale: Due to Anzellans' diminutive size and stature, they are more difficult for larger beings to successfully hit in combat, or locate if hiding. However, they are less resilient to attacks from larger beings as well. In game terms, the difficulty of any attack made against an Anzellan between 10-50 centimeters tall, by larger-but-still-character-scale opponents, is increased by +1D. However, the damage of such attacks is also increased by +1D. By the same token, any attacks an Anzellan makes against character-scale targets gain a +1D bonus to succeed, though the target gains a +1D bonus to resist damage if the Anzellan's attack is a physically-based brawling or melee one. Similarly, attack and damage bonuses scale up against even larger targets, as per standard scale modifier rules. (For example, Babu Frik would gain a +3D bonus to hit a speeder scale target.) Lastly, Anzellans gain a +1D bonus to their hide rolls, and if there is appropriate cover (ie: he or she is not simply out in the open on a flat surface), they gain a +1D bonus to their sneak rolls as well.

Capsule: Babu Frik is a tiny tinkerer who works out of a cluttered shop in the Thieves’ Quarter of Kijimi City. The well-regarded droidsmith has a reputation for being able to reprogram or modify virtually any droid, no matter the security measures protecting its systems. Gleeful and wide-eyed, Frik cares little that his work is illegal; he enthusiastically relishes the challenge and loves the puzzles presented to him by cutting-edge antitamper systems. Despite often singing his whiskers in the process, Babu is able to bypass well-intentioned safeguards to turn submissive droids into dangerous weapons, confident that his tiny size rarely registers as a threat to most combat automata.

Droid minds are boxed in by an array of dampeners, strictures, and hard-coded prohibitions programmed for the safety and security of organic beings. Society has accepted that if droids could "truly think," that there would be a probability of abuse or, in the extreme case, civilizational collapse. Despite this sociopolitical setting, and despite his status as a legendary droidsmith, Babu Frik doesn’t seem to engage in such philosophical debate. He simply calls droids “tools that can be friends,” and performs whatever modifications are purchased from him. Though Babu is not as enlightened as some impassioned droid rights activists, he admires droids’ design features and does show some sympathy for their plight. His benchside manner is a tender one, and he does his best to put skittish droids at ease before they undergo what may be horrible procedures.

Babu’s workshop is a squat blockhouse atop a crest facing the city center, crammed with a wide variety of droid fragments and tools. The inner walls are lined with grooves stuffed with conducting cables, useful in heating the space and providing the power needed for Babu’s craft. He earns his power allotment by serving as a go-to mechanic in the Thieves’ Quarter, but his specialty droid modification and security countermeasure work is exclusive to the Spice Runners, of which Babu is an honorary member.

"We're trying to find Babu Frik."
"Babu? Babu only works for the crew. That isn't you anymore."

― Poe Dameron and Zorii Bliss

Equipment:
  • Ancient Ashpo-Tess Banking Droid head (Work-in-progress project: Frik is working to pull its memory unit)
  • Archaic droid manipulator (Digits of droid hand are locked in "rigor mechis" oxidation)
  • Bending agent nozzle (Grants +1D bonus to welding, or to repair rolls that involve heating metals)
  • Bespoke slicing device for droid brain surgery (Skill: droid programming, difficulty: Difficult, time to use: dependent upon slicing difficulty; Game Notes: Decognitizer interface and "colo clip" electrical connectors allow droidsmith to connect to even the most delicate cognitive unit interface points, in order to initiate custom redactive memory purges. In game terms, after a successful interface/set-up, device grants user a +1D bonus to droid programming or repair rolls related to memory wipe or retrieval)
  • Datapad console (Buttons are large enough for Babu Frik to step on in order to activate; used to display sensor findings or to browse HoloNet)
  • Electroprobe with test electrode prongs (Grants +1D bonus to Systems Diagnosis checks)
  • Gas ampules (For use with powered tools)
  • Insulated leather hood (Provides +1D protection vs. edged physical damage and +2D protection against fire, flame or heat damage),
  • K1-RF Workbench Droid (Equipped with rising hydraulic platform and articulated lamp)
  • Portable heating torch (Variable output settings let Babu's torch function as a welder, cutting torch or soldering unit),
  • Sparkshield vambrace (+1D protection vs. energy damage; leather straps used to affix to forearms were trimmed six times to find proper fit)
  • Torso and head of 00M-MARK B1-Series battle droid (Droid has command rank markings)
  • WED-15 droid head (Binocular photoreceptors have been cannibalized for their lenses)
  • Work belt with leather loincloth (Provides utility pouches/loops for a single tool and +1D protection against fire, flame or heat damage).
  • Work goggles (Viewing slit in flip-down visor is UV and IR shielded; goggle hinges have integral ear protection; in game terms, proper use reduces damage or flash-blinding effects of sudden bright light sources by -4D and reduces audio damage by -2D)
  • Workshop in Thieves' Quarter of Kijimi City (Workshop appears cramped, but to the tiny Anzellan, it is a cavernous warehouse filled with treasures. Every surface is covered with droid parts, many exceedingly old and rare. A single-droid oil bath bubble sin the corner; aside from lubricants it holds a custom-recipe deep cleanser that restores especially-tarnished parts).

Sources: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, starwars.com, Wookieepedia, and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLJVKqrSFj4&feature=youtu.be&t=46 . Capsule text adapted from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (p.144-145). Stats by Telsij.

ANZELLAN

MECHANICAL: 1D/3D+2
PERCEPTION: 2D/4D
STRENGTH: 1D/2D+2
TECHNICAL: 1D+2/4D+2

Move: 5/7
Size: 0.15-0.45 meters tall
Scale: Tiny (Character scale subscale: 1D scale modifier)

• Microscopic Vision: Anzellans possess floating corneal microlenses that allow them to see microscopic detail. In game terms, if an Anzellan spends one full round focusing on an object or 0.25 meter target area that is within a 0.5 meter distance, he may then clearly discern microscopic detail in that target area or object. In addition, as the standard difficulty for objects that are microscopic in size is Heroic, after focusing his eyes using his floating corneal microlenses, an Anzellan may reduce this search difficulty by two levels. If any Technical-based skill checks require the use of microscopes, an Anzellan may forego use of external magnifying instruments after properly focusing his eyes. And if the success of repair-based rolls is dependent upon noticing or understanding microscopic detail, the Anzellan may also perform these tasks at two difficulty levels lower than normal as well.

• Tiny Scale: Due to Anzellans' diminutive size and stature, they are more difficult for larger beings to successfully hit in combat, or locate if hiding. However, they are less resilient to attacks from larger beings as well. In game terms, the difficulty of any attack made against an Anzellan between 10-50 centimeters tall, by larger-but-still-character-scale opponents, is increased by +1D. However, the damage of such attacks is also increased by +1D. By the same token, any attacks an Anzellan makes against character-scale targets gain a +1D bonus to succeed, though the target gains a +1D bonus to resist damage if the Anzellan's attack is a physically-based brawling or melee one. Similarly, attack and damage bonuses scale up against even larger targets, as per standard scale modifier rules. (For example, Babu Frik would gain a +3D bonus to hit a speeder scale target.) Lastly, Anzellans gain a +1D bonus to their hide rolls, and if there is appropriate cover (ie: he or she is not simply out in the open on a flat surface), they gain a +1D bonus to their sneak rolls as well.

Sources: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, starwars.com, and Wookieepedia. Capsule text adapted from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (p.144-145). Stats by Telsij.

Last edited by Telsij on Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Whill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: BABU FRIK Reply with quote

Telsij wrote:
RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS:

Of various things in the movie that I wish had been handled differently (chief among them Rey being a Palpatine, as I much prefer the character arc of "Rey from Nowhere"), C-3PO's memory wipe being played largely for laughs was something that could've/should've been left more poignant, imho, while still allowing the old protocol droid to serve as comedy relief role beforehand/elsewhere. One of the culprits in that tonal clash, was tiny old Babu Frik going "hey-heyyy!" as 3PO's memory was wiped. Nonetheless, thanks to Pablo Hidalgo's work in the Visual Dictionaries, I've softened my stance on Babu and could see him playing an interesting role in an adventure or campaign.

I feel ya regarding Threepio. His heroic sacrifice of all his memories is not only dramatically weak because they played Threepio for laughs, but he later gets his memories back (except for of his adventure) at the end of the movie. In fact at the scene he eventually agrees to the procedure, his memory backups are mentioned and Threepio just discounts them as unreliable. When I was watching the film the first time, I knew from that line he was going to get his memories back.

In this film that I have so many issues with, I choose to see every possible positive I possibly can in it. I'm still happy that Threepio got to go on the mission (while sad Artoo was left behind as usual). And Threepio was the center of a lot of the film's humor. In this film, Threepio is probably my favorite existing character.

Babu Frik is definitely my favorite new character in TRoS. If you accept the tone of Threepio's role in the film, then it is easy to love Babu Frik. Thanks for doing him. Babu Frik definitely exists in my SWU.

Telsij wrote:
Quotes:
  • "Droid... is... redddaaay!"
  • "Hey-heyyyyy!"
  • "Hello... I Babu... Frik."

You didn't include my favorite Babu Frik quote (see video below): "Droid rememory go blank. Blank-blank."

https://youtu.be/TLJVKqrSFj4?t=46

Quote:
persuasion: benchside manner 5D+1

Nice!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 17 of 23

Jump to: