The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The ShootingWompRats Template Index Updates & Feedback
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> The ShootingWompRats Template Index Updates & Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:53 pm    Post subject: The ShootingWompRats Template Index Updates & Feedback Reply with quote

The ShootingWompRats Template Conversions Index

Trying to keep the Index topic post clean, Please post any comments, requests or suggestions here.
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter

Last edited by shootingwomprats on Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good start. Thanks for creating an index for your content. I have stickied it to the top of the Characters forum.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
It's a good start. Thanks for creating an index for your content. I have stickied it to the top of the Characters forum.

Any idea how to get url's of posts within a post?
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
Any idea how to get url's of posts within a post?

Yes. To get a specific post's URL, press the little button in the top left of the message, right before the posted date. Then you can copy from your URL field at the top of your browser and use that to post links directly to a post.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Yes. To get a specific post's URL, press the little button in the top left of the message, right before the posted date. Then you can copy from your URL field at the top of your browser and use that to post links directly to a post.

Thank you, index now created, all posts linked, looks good. Let the comments rain!
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Voltron64
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What equipment do you think the Yuuzhan Vong Shaper should have?

And perhaps the Droid Commander should have a Heuristic Processor instead of a remote receiver (depending on the era, at least)?

Come to think of it, maybe your FFG Career templates probably deserve a inclusion in the thread index as well.
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voltron64 wrote:

I have no idea. I would not think much as, well, they are architects in a fashion. They would not carry weapons. Its been years since I read the NJO books. I don't know, so I just left Equipment empty.

Voltron64 wrote:
And perhaps the Droid Commander should have a Heuristic Processor instead of a remote receiver (depending on the era, at least)?

Excellent idea, I will be sure to add it.

Voltron64 wrote:
Come to think of it, maybe your FFG Career templates probably deserve a inclusion in the thread index as well.

Another good idea, implemented. Thank you.
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Voltron64
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
Voltron64 wrote:

I have no idea. I would not think much as, well, they are architects in a fashion. They would not carry weapons. Its been years since I read the NJO books. I don't know, so I just left Equipment empty.

Going by Nei Rin's entry in the Legacy sourcebook, I'd say a villip (Vong comlink equivalent) and a shaper hand (or just a Vong biotech tool kit).

Maybe a few razor bugs and/or thud bugs just to be keep themselves safe.
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voltron64 wrote:
Going by Nei Rin's entry in the Legacy sourcebook, I'd say a villip (Vong comlink equivalent) and a shaper hand (or just a Vong biotech tool kit).

You did not notice that under ]i]Special Abilities{/i] she has a shaper arm listed?

Voltron64 wrote:

She normally carried these items? I mean, she is a shaper not from the warrior caste. I am not opposed to it, but its like saying a biotech scientist carries around explodigg throwing knives.
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Voltron64
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voltron64 wrote:

shootingwomprats wrote:
She normally carried these items? I mean, she is a shaper not from the warrior caste. I am not opposed to it, but its like saying a biotech scientist carries around explodigg throwing knives.

Not really, but I figured that a few throwing bugs could be useful in an era where you're hunted by Sith stormtroopers.

Anyways here's some links of your other FFG template works in case you might have forgotten those.

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7291

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7613

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7615

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7617

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7258
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voltron64 wrote:
Anyways here's some links of your other FFG template works in case you might have forgotten those.

Thank you, consolidated into a new posting and cross-posted to the index. Thank you again.
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Voltron64
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
Voltron64 wrote:

Thank you, consolidated into a new posting and cross-posted to the index. Thank you again.

No problem, I am glad to assist and if anything, I should the one thanking you for all the effort you've put into your submissions over the years.
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added this to the Outlaw template.

OUTLAW
Story Arc:
--► Fugitive: As an outlaw, you must stay one step ahead of the authorities and bounty hunters or they might take you down for good. Your experiences have taught you to be fast on your feet.

Also thinking of of some additions to other templates. Thoughts anyone ... ?

CHARLATAN
Special Abilities:
--► Score/Swindle: When you take the time to observe a potential victim, you can gain useful clues and insights about his or her desires and motives. If you spend a full round action watching a single target, until the end of the encounter you can reroll all con skill checks made against that target, taking the better result. You can take advantage of potential scores, using the information you learned to dupe them into believing you are on the up-and-up. You can substitute your con for sleight of hand skill checks made to pick a target's pocket. On a successful check you have convinced the target to give you the desired object of his own free will. Generally, a target realizes what they have done at the end of the encounter.

ENFORCER
Special Abilities:
--► Targeted Suspect: The time an Enforcer spends investigating a suspect results in benefits when dealing with the individual during an encounter. If an Enforcer spends at least 6 hours investigating or observing an opponent, they gain a +1 modifier on con, persuasion, and search checks equal the number of D you have in Perception. The benefits last for the remainder of the encounter.

GLADIATOR
Special Abilities:
--► Unflinching: Your Gladiator training has made you very difficult to intimidate or deter. For every D you have in Strength you recieve a +1D modifier to resist inimdation

IMPROVISER
Special Abilities:
--► Contraband: You have access to illegal goods (availabilty 4 or X) through your connections, up to a total of 2,000 credits x the number D you have in streetwise. You do not have to pay black market multipliers on these goods, only their base value. Obtaining any combination of these goods, requires one hour of work in a civilized area.

INFILTRATOR
Special Abilities:
--► Unarmed Stun: You can use your brawling atacks to deal Stun damage. You must designate this intention before the attack is made, and your unarmed attack gains a +1D modifier to damage.
--► Lead Infiltrator: You are an effective leader of infiltration teams. You can make a sneak check for a number of allies within their line of sight equal to the number of D you have Perception, using the check result in place of your allies' sneak checks.

MILITARY ENGINEER
Special Abilities:
--► Field-Created Equipment: You are able to scavenge parts from other technological objects and use them to build a limited-use personalized equipment (including melee and ranged weapons). The item created only has a limited life span, and the parts used to build it are rendered useless afterward. A typical piece of equipment requires a minimum of one action and a Diffcult (20) appropriate repair skill. The base value of the equipment can be no more than 600 credits x the number of D you have in Technical. This ability can be used only once per encounter, and at the end of the encounter the is destroyed.

MELEE DUELIST
Special Abilities:
--► Master of Movement: You know how to take advantage of whatever terrain you are fighting in. A number of times per encounter equal to the number of D you have in Perception you can ignore movement penalties for moving through Moderate or Difficult terrain, or reroll a single jumping/climbing or acrobatics check, keeping the better of the two results.

PATHFINDER
Special Abilities:
--► Create Cover: You know how to use the terrain to your advantage, creating obstacles and cover from the materials they have at hand. As an action you can designate an area up to the D you have in survival x 10 meters. This area is considered to be filled with low objects, providing anyone in the designated area 1/4 cover against ranged attacks. You can use this ability multiple times per encounter, provided that the total area designated never exceeds your max allowable area.

SABOTEUR
Special Abilities:
--► Quick Sabotage: You know how to disable equipment quickly and efficiently. You can attempt the appropriate repair skill check to disable a device by using improvised tools if no tools are available.
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Voltron64
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: