The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Parry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules -> Parry Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boccione2k wrote:
Throwing my two cents in, I like the idea of melee skill covering both attack and defense.
Speaking from 21 years of hystorical swordsmanship, I can tell you that you learn both ffense and defense. One can be more expert in attacking or in defending, but the nature of clos combat fighting (both armed and unarmed) training does impart knowledge of attack and defense.
In game terms, having a melee skill and a brawling skill, with specialization in attack and parry could work well.

OK, back when I said I'd like to hear cheshire's opinion, I meant I'd like to hear cheshire's and boccione2k's opinions. 21 years of historical swordsmaship, wow. Thanks for chiming in!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: