The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Elseworlds: Dianoga
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars -> Elseworlds: Dianoga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrNexx
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 12:43 pm    Post subject: Elseworlds: Dianoga Reply with quote

So, a bit of a game for Reform Star Wars Day. From a given point in the movies (I'm gonna be OT, mostly), imagine something had gone differently, and describe how the rest of the movie or trilogy goes.

To be clear: I am talking about the story told in the movies, not real-world studio choices. You want to talk about your fantasy Tim-Burton-directed-PT, make your own thread

To start with, the dianoga in the trash compactor. What if it had eaten Luke? How does the trilogy proceed from there?
griff
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Luke dead, Obi-wan doesn't sacrifice himself and starts to train Leia. She than basically takes over Luke's role for the rest of the triolgy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> General Star Wars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: