The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Pyke Species writeup?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Pyke Species writeup?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:35 am    Post subject: Pyke Species writeup? Reply with quote

Does any one know of or has anyone encountered a good Species write up for the Pyke? While D6 stats would be most useful I am also interested in details like culture, biology, etc... Something like how WEG presented in the aliens GG or material I could adapt to that format.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are D6 stats for the Pyke on RPGGamer

https://rpggamer.org/page.php?page=4140&name=Pykes

Not much in the way of write up tough, but wookieepedia is probably your best bet for background info.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Pyke
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Pyke Species writeup? Reply with quote

KageRyu wrote:
Does any one know of or has anyone encountered a good Species write up for the Pyke? While D6 stats would be most useful I am also interested in details like culture, biology, etc... Something like how WEG presented in the aliens GG or material I could adapt to that format.

And here is another version at the bottom of the linked post...

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=191177#191177
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
And here is another version at the bottom of the linked post...

https://rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=191177#191177

Beat me to it, Whill! (Was about to link to my Pyke species write-up after seeing this topic pop up, only to see you already had!)

KageRyu wrote:

Hope my Pyke stats prove useful, Kage Ryu! I did incorporate as much of the cultural and biological factors as I could find referenced in canon, as well as read/view firsthand -- including the cultural influence of their spice trade and how that might tie into the game mechanics, while also incorporating Lom Pyke's pre-emptive dealmaking from TCW series and Marg Krim's desire to save face from the Dark Discipline novel, and how that might influence Pyke society at large.

OBSCURE CHARACTER ARCHIVE INDEX

KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all. Reviewing an collecting as I have time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: