The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

(d20) Conversion Therapy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> (d20) Conversion Therapy Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's one site that might have additional conversions - heroes or villains. SWRPGNetwork. But the last I saw, it was what I call broken in that there wasn't any sense of order to keep the site together. Maybe you should check it out just to be certain.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I had as much of a look around SWRPGNetwork as I could before I decided to do the Vong characters, mainly because
I thought I had a bunch of their D6 stats before, but they are nowhere in my archives, so I guess I didn't

I'm just going to carry on converting, if other D6 stats turn up, they turn up
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Related to Jimmy and Alan?

Yomin Carr, Male Yuuzhan Vong (WOTC)
Type: Infiltrator/Scout (Warrior Caste)
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Brawling Parry 4D+2, Dodge 5D+1, Melee Combat 5D, Melee Combat: Amphistaff 6D+1, Melee Combat: Coufee 7D,
Melee Parry 5D+1, Thrown Weapons: Thud Bug 5D+1
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Alien Species 4D+1, Agriculture 4D+1, Cultures 4D+1, Intimidation 3D, Languages 3D+2, Languages: Basic 5D,
Languages: Yuuzhan Vong 5D, Planetary Systems 4D+1, Scholar: Chemistry 4D+1, Scholar: Physics 4D+1, Survival 5D
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 4D+1, Sensors 4D+1
PERCEPTION 2D+1
Con 3D, Con: Disguise 5D+1, Hide 3D+2, Search 3D+1, Sneak 3D+2
STRENGTH 3D+2
Brawling 5D, Climbing/Jumping 6D
TECHNICAL 3D+1
Computer Programming/Repair 4D+2, Demolitions 4D+1, (A) Genetic Engineering 2D, Space Transports Repair 4D+2
Special Abilities:
Force Immunity: Yuuzhan Vong are immune to all Force powers that involve Sense or Alter.
Story Factors:
Castes: There are five known castes: the Warriors, the Priests, the Shapers, the Intendants and the Workers
Hatred of Inorganic Technology: Yuuzhan Vong hate inorganic technology. They consider them abominations, and much prefer
using organic tools. They will even go out of their way to destroy such technology.
Self-Mutilation: Yuuzhan Vong of all types tend to mutilate their body as a sign of worship towards their gods. It is common to
see Yuuzhan Vong with their bones broken in several places, ears missing, etc.
Force Points: 0
Dark Side Points: 4
Character Points: 14
Move: 10
Equipment: Amphistaff (Quarterstaff: STR+1D+1 (Max: 5D). Spear: STR+2D (Max: 7D), +1D to all Parry rolls, Throw Range:
3-10/20/30. Whip: STR+1D+2, (Max: 6D), +1D to attempts to disarm or entangle an opponent; injects venom on Stunned or
higher damage result, Very Difficult Strength check, failure reduces the victim’s Dexterity score by 1D (cumulatively). Venom
Spitter: Range: 1-3/10/20, If the poison is sprayed into a victim’s eyes, blindness results, lasting until the venom is treated),
Coufee (STR+1D+1), Warrior Vonduun Crab-Shell Armour (STR+1D+1 vs all forms of damage, -1D Dexterity), 20 Thud Bugs
(4D, Range: 1-6/20/40, Notes: The thud bug, is not thrown. Instead, it is released, and guides itself towards its target with an
attack skill of 5D, A thud bug that misses its target will continue to attack each round until it either hits, or is destroyed. If it hits,
it inflicts the listed damage. The target must also make a Moderate Strength roll to keep his footing, otherwise he is knocked
prone. Once the bug hits, it returns to its dormant state until activated again), 4 Blorash Jellies (Amorphous, sticky blob. When
struck, a character must succeed at a Difficult Dodge roll or be pinned and unable to move. Even if this Dodge roll succeeds,
the character can only move at half speed, and his Dexterity is penalized by -2D. Removing the blorash jelly requires either a
Very Difficult Strength roll, or a Difficult Knowledge roll. Alternately, either an energy weapon or a cutting weapon can be
employed, but this requires a damage roll against a Strength of 3D+1 that results in either an Incapacitated or Dead wound
result), Ooglith Masquer (+3D bonus to Con: Disguise skill roll, painful to wear inflicting 2D damage every time it is worn),
Plaeryin Bol (4D Poison Damage, Range: 1-2/5/10, Notes: must contact the target's skin to inflict damage), Tizowyrm (allows
user to speak and understand one specific language), 2 Villips

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Yomin_Carr
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should it Not Be The’Gara?

[Prefect] Da’Gara, Male Yuuzhan Vong (WOTC)
Type: Praetorite Vong Leader (Warrior Caste)
DEXTERITY 2D
Brawling Parry 4D+1, Dodge 4D+1, Melee Combat 5D, Melee Combat: Amphistaff 6D+1, Melee Combat: Coufee 7D,
Melee Combat: Tsaisi 7D+1, Melee Parry 4D+2, Thrown Weapons 5D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D+1
Intimidation 9D, Languages 4D+21, Languages: Yuuzhan Vong 5D, Scholar: Yuuzhan Vong 8D+2, Scholar: Yuuzhan Vong
Religion 6D+2, Survival 5D+1, Willpower 8D+2
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Beast Riding 6D, Repulsorlift Operations 4D, Capital Ship Gunnery 4D, Capital Ship Piloting 4D+2, Capital Ship Shields 4D,
Space Transports 4D+2, Starship Gunnery 4D, Starship Shields 4D
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Con 6D+2, Persuasion 8D, Search 5D+2
STRENGTH 3D+1
Climbing/Jumping 5D+1, Stamina 4D, Swimming 4D
TECHNICAL 3D+1
Special Abilities:
Force Immunity: Yuuzhan Vong are immune to all Force powers that involve Sense or Alter.
Story Factors:
Castes: There are five known castes: the Warriors, the Priests, the Shapers, the Intendants and the Workers.
Hatred of Inorganic Technology: Yuuzhan Vong hate inorganic technology. They consider them abominations, and much prefer
using organic tools. They will even go out of their way to destroy such technology.
Self-Mutilation: Yuuzhan Vong of all types tend to mutilate their body as a sign of worship towards their gods. It is common to
see Yuuzhan Vong with their bones broken in several places, ears missing, etc.
Dark Side Points: 15
Character Points: 13
Equipment: Amphistaff (Quarterstaff: STR+1D+1 (Max: 5D). Spear: STR+2D (Max: 7D), +1D to all Parry rolls, Throw Range:
3-10/20/30. Whip: STR+1D+2, (Max: 6D), +1D to attempts to disarm or entangle an opponent; injects venom on Stunned or
higher damage result, Very Difficult Strength check, failure reduces the victim’s Dexterity score by 1D (cumulatively). Venom
Spitter: Range: 1-3/10/20, If the poison is sprayed into a victim’s eyes, blindness results, lasting until the venom is treated),
Coufee (STR+1D+1), Commanders Vonduun Crab-Shell Armour (STR+2D+1 vs all forms of damage, -2 Dexterity), Multiple
Villips, Praetorite Vong Worldship.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Da%27Gara
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:44 pm    Post subject: JEDI FALLEN ORDER characters! Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Forceally wrote:
If you're doing Jedi: Fallen Order next, you can skip the Second Sister if you want. Telsij posted stats he made for her in the Obscure Character Archive thread.

It was Telsij's Second Sister that was the reason I looked for Jedi: Fallen Order characters to convert Smile

I only have two converted characters to post though

Hey Xain Arke (and Force Ally)!

I meant to chime in days ago, back when I first saw you'd posted Cal Kestis and BD-1. First off, thank you for the shout-out re: Second Sister.

Secondly, I agree with your take on tweaking Cal's lightsaber skill down from the straight-conversion, and I'm glad that you/they included his Postcognition/Psychometry, a power which he uses a fair amount and to dramatic effect in-game.

Specifically re: his lightsaber skill being more in the 7D range (at least by game's end), very much agreed. SPOILERS: Although Cal does improve to be formidable with a lightsaber, he doesn't so much *outduel* the highly-skilled Second Sister, as survive long enough to become an eventual near-match (who is still clearly the underdog), and who even then still has to fool/trick her into a defeat. So your intuition was spot on, despite your not having played the game!

Lastly, even though I've not chimed in often on this thread, am digging all the conversions you've been doing here -- thank you again for doing them!

OBSCURE CHARACTER ARCHIVE INDEX

Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey Xain Arke (and Force Ally)!

Hey Telsij

Quote:
First off, thank you for the shout-out re: Second Sister.

No problem, I love your Obscure character thread Very Happy I'd seen concept art for the Jedi: Fallen Order characters, but it was definitely
your second sister D6 stats that made me go out there to look for stats for the other characters. Sadly, only found those two so far.

Quote:
Secondly, I agree with your take on tweaking Cal's lightsaber skill down from the straight-conversion, and I'm glad that you/they included his Postcognition/Psychometry, a power which he uses a fair amount and to dramatic effect in-game.

I've got a feeling the SAGA stats were supposed to be Cal at the end of the game, but yeah, from the gameplay I've seen he
doesn't seem to be that skilled

On the Psychometry power, I think if I remember correctly, it was included in the SAGA stat block, there were a couple of powers
that weren't, but they were mostly D6 required powers for the ones he already had

Quote:
Specifically re: his lightsaber skill being more in the 7D range (at least by game's end), very much agreed. SPOILERS: Although Cal does improve to be formidable with a lightsaber, he doesn't so much *outduel* the highly-skilled Second Sister, as survive long enough to become an eventual near-match (who is still clearly the underdog), and who even then still has to fool/trick her into a defeat. So your intuition was spot on, despite your not having played the game!

Heh, I guess there is a first tme for eveything Very Happy

I just figured that he was a Padawan when he went into hiding, so even with the training later in the game, I can't imagine he'd be
up there with some of the better Jedi Masters

I tend to be on the side of conservative conversion if something seems way, way too high

Quote:
Lastly, even though I've not chimed in often on this thread, am digging all the conversions you've been doing here -- thank you again for doing them!

Thanks dude Smile

I just hope some gamers out there are making use of some of them, that's why I started all this.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the Dublin O’Shai’s?

[Commander] Shedao Shai, Male Yuuzhan Vong (WOTC)
Type: Battle Fleet Commander (Warrior Caste)
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Brawling Parry 6D, Dodge 7D, Melee Combat 4D+2, Melee Combat: Amphistaff 9D+2, Melee Combat: Coufee 9D+1,
Melee Combat: Tsaisi 7D+2, Melee Parry 6D, Thrown Weapons 9D+1
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Intimidation 8D+2, Languages 3D+2, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Yuuzhan Vong 5D, Scholar: Imperial Remnants 3D+2,
Scholar: New Republic 4D, Scholar: Yuuzhan Vong 4D+2, Survival 4D+2, Tactics 4D+1, Willpower 5D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Beast Riding 5D, Capital Ship Gunnery 5D+2, Capital Ship Piloting 5D+2, Capital Ship Shields 5D+2, Space Transports 5D+2,
Starship Gunnery 5D+2, Starship Shields 5D+2
PERCEPTION 3D
Command 9D+2, Con 6D+1, Investigation 4D+2, Persuasion 9D+2, Search 5D+1
STRENGTH 4D
Brawling 4D+1, Climbing/Jumping 6D, Stamina 4D+2, Swimming 6D
TECHNICAL 2D+1
First Aid 4D
Special Abilities:
Story Factors:
Castes: There are five known castes: the Warriors, the Priests, the Shapers, the Intendants and the Workers.
Hatred of Inorganic Technology: Yuuzhan Vong hate inorganic technology. They consider them abominations, and much
prefer using organic tools. They will even go out of their way to destroy such technology.
Self-Mutilation: Yuuzhan Vong of all types tend to mutilate their body as a sign of worship towards their gods. It is common
to see Yuuzhan Vong with their bones broken in several places, ears missing, etc.
Dark Side Points: 6
Character Points: 19
Commanders Vonduun Crab-Shell Armour (STR+2D+1 vs all forms of damage, -2 Dexterity), Tizowyrm (allows user to speak
and understand one specific language), Multiple Villips

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Shedao_Shai

Last edited by Xain Arke on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son has Jedi: Fallen Order and beat it. He loves it. He was Cal Kestis for Halloween (homebrewed costume). I haven't played the game, but I have watched him play it. It seems to me that the character's skill depends on how good the player is.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My son has Jedi: Fallen Order and beat it. He loves it. He was Cal Kestis for Halloween (homebrewed costume)

Hah, awesome Very Happy

Quote:
I haven't played the game, but I have watched him play it. It seems to me that the character's skill depends on how good the player is.

Oh, I mostly agree. I think there is a progression system too though, so there is a form of in game improvement also.

As you know though, tabletop stuff is a different thing to computer gaming, different rules have to be applied.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the progression, one thing that I thought was cool about the game is that you earn skill points through experiences. Then you can use the skill points to add a Force power. There is a Force power tree screen that allows the player to follow the branches as they want and customize the character's abilities. So with this set-up, Force powers have prerequisites kind of like in the RPG.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw that progress tree thing in some of the game play I watched, didn't have the info on how that exactly worked though.
Kind of nice that it restricts Force powers with prerequisites.

I wonder if any of the games designers played any of the versions of the Star Wars RPG's?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKA Flair Panache

Elan, Female Yuuzhan Vong (WOTC)
Type: Priestess of Yun-Harla (Priest Caste)
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Brawling Parry 6D+1, Dodge 7D+1, Melee Combat 6D, Melee Combat: Amphistaff 7D, Melee Combat: Tsaisi 7D,
Melee Parry 6D+2, Thrown Weapons 7D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Intimidation 5D+1, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Yuuzhan Vong 5D, Scholar: New Republic 4D+2,
Scholar: Yuuzhan Vong 5D, Scholar: Yuuzhan Vong Religion 6D+1, Survival 4D+2, Willpower 6D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Space Transports 5D, Starship Gunnery 5D, Starship Shields 5D
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Con 11D+1, Con: Disguise 12D+1, Hide 5D+2, Investigation 8D, Persuasion 10D, Search 6D+2, Sneak 5D+2
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 5D+2, Climbing/Jumping 3D+2, Swimming 3D
TECHNICAL 3D
Special Abilities:
Story Factors:
Hatred of Inorganic Technology: Yuuzhan Vong hate inorganic technology. They consider them abominations, and much
prefer using organic tools. They will even go out of their way to destroy such technology.
Self-Mutilation: Yuuzhan Vong of all types tend to mutilate their body as a sign of worship towards their gods. It is common
to see Yuuzhan Vong with their bones broken in several places, ears missing, etc.
Dark Side Points: 8
Character Points: 13
Equipment: None

She's listed as having no equipment, but I guess she probably would have clothes and anything she needed for whatever
mission she was on.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Elan
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan and Jimmy’s Middle Eastern Cousin?

[Commander] Malik Carr, Male Yuuzhan Vong (WOTC)
DEXTERITY 3D
Brawling Parry 5D+2, Dodge 5D+2, Melee Combat 8D, Melee Combat: Amphistaff 9D, Melee Combat: Coufee 8D+2,
Melee Parry 5D+2, Thrown Weapons 8D
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Intimidation 6D, Languages 4D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Yuuzhan Vong 5D, Scholar: Imperial Remnants 3D+2,
Scholar: New Republic 4D+1, Scholar: Yuuzhan Vong 4D+2, Survival 4D+1, Tactics 4D+2, Willpower 5D
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Beast Riding 4D, Capital Ship Gunnery 4D+2, Capital Ship Piloting 4D+2, Capital Ship Shields 4D+2
PERCEPTION 2D+2
Command 5D+2, Con 4D+1, Investigation 5D, Persuasion 5D+2, Search 5D
STRENGTH 4D+1
Brawling 8D+2, Climbing/Jumping 8D+1, Stamina 5D, Swimming 7D+2
TECHNICAL 2D+2
First Aid 4D+1
Special Abilities:
Story Factors:
Dark Side Points: 2
Character Points: 16
Coufee (STR+1D+1), Commanders Vonduun Crab-Shell Armour (STR+2D+1 vs all forms of damage, -2 Dexterity), Multiple
Villips, Yammka (Battleship)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Malik_Carr

Last edited by Xain Arke on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Did Nas Ever Do to Him?

[Supreme Commander] Nas Choka, Male Yuuzhan Vong (WOTC)
Type: Supreme Commander (Warrior Caste)
DEXTERITY 2D+1
Brawling Parry 5D+1, Dodge 5D+2, Melee Combat 9D, Melee Combat: Amphistaff 10D, Melee Parry 5D+2, Thrown Weapons 7D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Intimidation 8D+1, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Yuuzhan Vong 5D, Planetary Systems: Hutt Space 4D+2,
Scholar: Imperial Remnants 5D, Scholar: New Republic 5D, Scholar: Yuuzhan Vong 5D+1, Survival 5D+1, Tactics 6D, Willpower 7D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Beast Riding 5D
PERCEPTION 3D
Command 8D, Con 5D+2, Investigation 6D+1, Persuasion 8D, Search 5D
STRENGTH 3D+1
Brawling 3D+2, Climbing/Jumping 6D, Stamina 5D+1, Swimming 5D+1
TECHNICAL 3D+1
First Aid 5D+1
Special Abilities:
Story Factors:
Dark Side Points: 8
Character Points: 18
Villips, Worldship

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Nas_Choka

Last edited by Xain Arke on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chine-Killed

[Commander] Chine-Kal, Male Yuuzhan Vong (WOTC)
DEXTERITY 2D+2
Brawling Parry 3D+2, Dodge 3D+2, Melee Combat 5D+2, Melee Combat: Amphistaff 7D+2, Melee Combat: Coufee 7D+1,
Melee Parry 4D, Thrown Weapons 5D+1
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Intimidation 6D+1, Languages 4D, Languages: Yuuzhan Vong 5D, Scholar: Yuuzhan Vong 4D+1, Survival 3D+1, Tactics 4D+2,
Willpower 3D+1
MECHANICAL 3D
Beast Riding 7D+1
PERCEPTION 3D
Command 5D+1, Con 5D, Persuasion 5D+1, Search 3D+2
STRENGTH 3D+2
Climbing/Jumping 6D, Stamina 4D+1, Swimming 5D
TECHNICAL 3D
First Aid 3D+2
Special Abilities:
Story Factors:
Dark Side Points: 6
Character Points: 9
Coufee (STR+1D+1), Multiple Villips, Creche (Cluster Ship)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chine-kal

Last edited by Xain Arke on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 15 of 45

Jump to: