The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Advanced Starfighter Combat for Star Wars D6 (Netbook)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Advanced Starfighter Combat for Star Wars D6 (Netbook) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Supreme Chancellor (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, and thank you for reminding me about that underwater weapons thread.
Registration & Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill, regarding your request to update the Advanced Starfighter Combat portion of my Index to feature the new missiles, I have to resolve one hang-up before I do so.

If you go through all my various stats, anything with a missile launcher links to a document on my Google Drive that details the old versions of ordnance. In addition to updating the Index, I'd also need to go through and update all of my stats with links to the new Ordnance. However, to do that, I also need to subdivided all the Ordnance types into separate posts that can be linked into each stat, and I haven't quite settled on that yet. Plus, in order to only do the upgrade once, I still need to write updated stats for Mines, Sensor Probes and Decoys.

I know I said I'd work on it when I had some time off, but I'm feeling somewhat under the weather over the last few days, so I'm afraid it's going to have to be postponed. I haven't forgotten about it, though.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Whill
Supreme Chancellor (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
Whill, regarding your request to update the Advanced Starfighter Combat portion of my Index to feature the new missiles, I have to resolve one hang-up before I do so.

If you go through all my various stats, anything with a missile launcher links to a document on my Google Drive that details the old versions of ordnance. In addition to updating the Index, I'd also need to go through and update all of my stats with links to the new Ordnance. However, to do that, I also need to subdivided all the Ordnance types into separate posts that can be linked into each stat, and I haven't quite settled on that yet. Plus, in order to only do the upgrade once, I still need to write updated stats for Mines, Sensor Probes and Decoys.

I know I said I'd work on it when I had some time off, but I'm feeling somewhat under the weather over the last few days, so I'm afraid it's going to have to be postponed. I haven't forgotten about it, though.

Cool. Somehow I missed this post. I hope you are feeling better.
Registration & Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: