The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars [Mythic D6]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars Games -> Star Wars [Mythic D6]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:20 pm    Post subject: Star Wars [Mythic D6] Reply with quote

Mythic D6 is a general action/adventure genres RPG that can be used for pulp, space opera, superheroes, etc. It was created by my friend Jerry Grayson. The game system is based on the arithmetically simpler D6 variant known as D6 Legend, the success-based game engine for the WEG DC Universe and Hercules & Xena RPGs from WEG.

He recently shared with me some Star Wars characters in Mythic D6 (including stormtrooper and rancor stats) which I thought I would pass on in case anyone wants to see what stats in this game would look like. The Drive-Thru RPG link at the beginning of this post has some basics about how the game would work, and you can click on the Full‑size Preview there to get more info.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! this looks great, and only 20 bucks as well.......must be added to my shopping list
Odea Ionstrike
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a great game system and Jerry is one of the chillest and most engaging creators in the business. I was just telling Jerry (over Twitter) the other day that I love when he posts his "fan builds" of characters in his game systems. His enthusiasm for his game just oozes off the page. It is infectious and makes you want to play it right away.

One of the best thing about the Mythic D6 book is that it includes so many useful tools for the GM to build and run the game. Quick "goons", the Events system (a way to quickly model a set piece of conflict in stages), and the whole D6 Powers system is a wonderful gift for being able to model just about anything a player OR GM might desire (magic, superpowers, psionics, super-gadgets, stunts... you name it.)
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odea Ionstrike wrote:
It is a great game system and Jerry is one of the chillest and most engaging creators in the business. I was just telling Jerry (over Twitter) the other day that I love when he posts his "fan builds" of characters in his game systems. His enthusiasm for his game just oozes off the page. It is infectious and makes you want to play it right away.

One of the best thing about the Mythic D6 book is that it includes so many useful tools for the GM to build and run the game. Quick "goons", the Events system (a way to quickly model a set piece of conflict in stages), and the whole D6 Powers system is a wonderful gift for being able to model just about anything a player OR GM might desire (magic, superpowers, psionics, super-gadgets, stunts... you name it.)

I thought I would reply here that the D6 POWERS: Revised and Expanded PDF is only $2.00!
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Star Wars Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: