The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Gorga the Hutt's Food Truck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Gorga the Hutt's Food Truck Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Forceally wrote:
Not here too... This thread is starting to go the way of ridiculousness like that one did.

Starting? This thread is about a "Hutt's Food Truck." It starts out with a cartoonish art of a food truck with a Hutt on top of it and a request for stats for it. It's not like this thread was ever a paragon of seriousness!

Laughing

Possible difference - can the mods shut down and remove threads that become too ridiculous here like they did at TF.N?
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an attempt at getting this more serious: Anyone ever use my food truck stats in their games?
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray wrote:
In an attempt at getting this more serious: Anyone ever use my food truck stats in their games?

Nope, but I am thinking of adding it to the forthcoming The Clone Wars Sourcebook. Not sure if its going to one complete book or three yet. I had already completed stats for my version before finding yours, but hey, no need to reinvent the wheel. Besides if the stats are good enough and people see that many people still enjoy the game and make stats for it, maybe they will be inspired. More so than seeing one lunatic, me, working on sourcebooks that no one reads =)
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to use it, I posted it up here to be used, although the Corporate Sector Authority may not have existed during The Clone Wars.

Or even existed at all, with Disney doing their thing...
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray wrote:
Feel free to use it, I posted it up here to be used, although the Corporate Sector Authority may not have existed during The Clone Wars.

Or even existed at all, with Disney doing their thing...

Yes, it still exists in Disney Canon.
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray wrote:

'
Not exactly, but something similar was used for a hide hout and "cover" for a group of galactic thiefs.

They "ran" the truck as a fron, and a base, and all the characters in the groip had 3D or more in culinary arts, though none with very high values as it after all was a a cover
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mamatried wrote:
Ray wrote:

'
Not exactly, but something similar was used for a hide hout and "cover" for a group of galactic thiefs.

They "ran" the truck as a fron, and a base, and all the characters in the groip had 3D or more in culinary arts, though none with very high values as it after all was a a cover
Also, how much do you expect out of a food truck other than warm food that is at least edible?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: