The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Arleil Schous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Arleil Schous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:09 pm    Post subject: Arleil Schous Reply with quote

As always suggestions and input appreciated.

Quote:
Arleil Schous
An aging Defel male. Like all Defels, he has the ability to bend light around himself, becoming especially hard to see at dusk, though his ability to do this had diminished with age. He operates as a mercenary, and is one of the Rebel Alliance's contacts in Mos Eisley.

Arleil Schous: All stats 2D except for: Dexterity 3D, blaster 5D+2, blind fighting 5D+1, dodge 5D+1, melee combat 5D+2, cultures 2D+2, intimidation 3D++2, languages 3D, law enforcement 2D+2, planetary systems 3D+2, streetwise 4D+2, survival 4D, beast riding 3D+2, repulsorlift operation 4D+1, starship gunnery 4D+2, Perception 2D+1, on 5D, gambling 4D+2, hide 4D, search 3D, sneak 4D, Strength 2D+2, brawling 4D. SA: Invisibility (+2D sneak), Claws (STR+2D), Light Blind. SF: Reputation, Overconfidence. Move: 10. CP: 5. Equipment: Blast vest (+1 energy, +1D physical), blaster pistol (5D), encrypted comlink. Source: Stats by Emperor Ollie.
Appearance: F "Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope", TV "The Star Wars Holiday Special"

http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a Defel? I'd have mistaken him for a Shistavanen.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:

That's a Defel. You can tell by the nose. Shistavanens are more wolflike. Defel remind me more of some species of bat.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Forceally wrote:

That's a Defel. You can tell by the nose. Shistavanens are more wolflike. Defel remind me more of some species of bat.

Looking at the nose, yeah. I can see they probably evolved from some form of bat. But looking directly at them from a distance and in the dark, one probably couldn't tell the difference between a Defel and a Shistavanen. One thing is for certain, though. Under those conditions, one would feel a shiver going down their spine looking at them. As if they're looking at folk-tale monsters come to life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: