The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

(d20) Conversion Therapy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> (d20) Conversion Therapy Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Coachalorian?

Rav Bralor, Human Female [Mandalorian]
Type: Republic Clone Army Trainer
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Armour Weapons: Vibro-Blades 8D+1, Blaster 9D, Brawling Parry 8D, Dodge 8D, Melee Combat 8D+2, Melee Parry 8D, Running 6D
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Bocce 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D, Languages: Mando’a 5D, Survival 5D+1, Tactics 5D+1
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 5D+1, Repulsorlift Operations 5D+1, Sensors 5D+1, Space Transports 5D+1, Starfighter Piloting 5D+1
PERCEPTION 3D
Hide 5D+1, Search 5D+1, Sneak 6D
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 5D, Brawling: Martial Arts 5D+2, Stamina 4D+2, Swimming 4D+2
TECHNICAL 3D
Computer Programming/Repair 5D+1, First Aid 6D
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 1
Character Points: 8
Move: 10
Equipment: 2 Blaster Pistols (4D), Medium Beskar’gam (2D+1 physical +1D+1 energy -1D+1, 2 Integrated Vibro-Blades (STR+3D, Max: 6D),
All Temperature Cloak, Rangefinder)

She's pretty highly skilled combat-wise, but I guess she is a Mandalorian. If I was going to use her in a game though, I'd probably lower her
combat skills by one or maybe two D

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Rav_Bralor

Last of the Republic Commando characters, some Knights of the Old Republic characters are up next

You have the following:
(2D+1 physical +1D+1 energy -1D+1, 2 Integrated Vibro-Blades (STR+3D, Max: 6D), all-temperature cloak, range-finder)

Shouldn't it be like:
(2D+1 physical, +1D+1 energy, -1D+1 DEX, 2 Integrated Vibro-Blades (STR+3D, Max: 6D), all-temperature cloak, range-finder)
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Knights of the Old Republic Characters

These are from the SAGA RPG Guide. Again, I won't be including characters that can be found converted elsewhere, like Revan.

Cartman

Lucien Draay, Male Near-Human [Human/Miraluka Hybrid]
Type: Covenant Jedi Master
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 6D, Brawling Parry 7D, Dodge 7D+1, Lightsaber 11D+1, Melee Combat 7D+2, Melee Parry 7D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien Species 5D+1, Bureaucracy 5D+1, Cultures 5D+1, Intimidation 5D+2, Languages 5D+1, Languages: Arkanian 5D,
Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Feeorin 5D, Languages: High Galactic 5D, Languages: Miralukese 5D, Languages: Togruti 5D,
Planetary Systems 5D+1, Scholar: Galactic History 5D+1, Scholar: Jedi Lore 5D+1, Scholar: The Force 5D+1, Streetwise 3D+2,
Willpower 5D+1
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Astrogation 5D, Communications 5D, Repulsorlift Operations 5D, Sensors 5D, Space Transports 5D, Starfighter Piloting 5D
PERCEPTION 3D
Bargain 5D+1, Con 5D+1, Investigation 5D+1, Persuasion 5D+1, Search 5D+1
STRENGTH 3D+1
Brawling 6D+1,
TECHNICAL 2D+2
Computer Programming/Repair 5D, Lightsaber Repair 5D+1
Special Abilities:
Control 8D+1, Sense 7D+1, Alter 7D
Force Powers:
Control: Absorb/Dissipate Energy, Accelerate Healing, Concentration, Control Pain, Emptiness, Enhance Attribute, Force of Will,
Hibernation Trance
Sense: Combat Sense, Danger Sense, Life Detection, Life Sense, Receptive Telepathy, Sense Force
Control and Alter: Redirect Energy
Control and Sense: Lightsaber Combat, Projective Telepathy
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect Mind
This Character is Force-Sensitive
Dark Side Points: 1
Character Points: 25
Equipment: Lightsaber (Blue, 5D), Ornate Jedi Robes, Encrypted Comlink, Code Cylinder, Datapad, Personal Space Yacht

This guy was just listed as a Human in his SAGA stats, but Wookieepedia lists him as a Human/Miraluka Hybrid, so I went with that.
Doesn't affect the D6 stats either way, so if you prefer to use him as a vanilla Human just change his species to that instead.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Lucien_Draay

Are the stats as of the Padawan Massacre, or as of the end of the Covenant uprising? I ask because I think he has too few Dark Side Points.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed you got two stats for Rav Bralor - one for WotC and one non-WotC. Can you clarify the distinction between them? That is, from where did you convert the stats for both versions?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Repulsorlift operation repair? You mean Repulsorlift repair, right?

Yup. Good catch. Cut and paste error probably.

It's fixed Smile
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
starship shields instead of shields, and speeder bike instead of speederbike

Both fixed. Thanks for the spot Forceally Smile
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
For Gaib, it should be bargain: military goods, not bargain military goods.

For TK-0, ((+2 to search, night vision - remove parenthesis, +1D scholar: planetary infrastructure management skill - should be +1D to scholar:

Heh, both of those were most likely typing errors by me. I've fixed them both. Great catch there, eagle eyes Smile
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Value is a Knowledge skill, not Perception

Shocked Yes, yes it is. No idea how it ended up in Perception. Fixed and recalculated. Thanks for the heads up Smile
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
(+2D vs Physical, +1D vs Energy -1D, DEX penalty - should be (+2D vs Physical, +1D vs Energy, -1D DEX penalty

Correct. Fixed the error. Thanks again Forceally Smile
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
You have the following:
(2D+1 physical +1D+1 energy -1D+1, 2 Integrated Vibro-Blades (STR+3D, Max: 6D), all-temperature cloak, range-finder)

Shouldn't it be like:
(2D+1 physical, +1D+1 energy, -1D+1 DEX, 2 Integrated Vibro-Blades (STR+3D, Max: 6D), all-temperature cloak, range-finder)

Yes, it should...but it was also missing the 'vs' before physical and energy. Definitely typo's by me there. Fixed. Good-ish spot Wink

Seriously though, I know I goof around, but huge thank you, Forceally, for the keen eyes and effort you've been doing here in the thread Thumbs Up
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Are the stats as of the Padawan Massacre, or as of the end of the Covenant uprising? I ask because I think he has too few Dark Side Points.

I believe they are from early on in the story, around the Padawan Massacre. I know the SAGA Source Book only covered the
comic story that was out when it was released, so there is probably a lot not included.

The Dark Side Points are what he had in the SAGA stats, it's usually one of the few things that converts straight across as is.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
I noticed you got two stats for Rav Bralor - one for WotC and one non-WotC. Can you clarify the distinction between them? That is, from where did you convert the stats for both versions?

I know there were RPG stats listed alongside the miniature game stats they used to post on the old WOTC Star Wars site. You can find some of these
links archived in the Wookiepedia sources section for various characters.

In this case though, I'm certain they're both unofficial stat conversions from different sources, I just wasn't marking the earlier stuff as (WOTC/Non-WOTC).
I think the earlier set most likely were from those Fandom Comics PDF's, which I think you might have. The second set was from a list of Cuy'val Dar
characters that I found online. I guess I forgot I already did Rav Bralor.

Just pick the one you prefer, or hybrid the two.

Hope I answered your question clearly enough.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Forceally wrote:

I know there were RPG stats listed alongside the miniature game stats they used to post on the old WOTC Star Wars site. You can find some of these
links archived in the Wookiepedia sources section for various characters.

In this case though, I'm certain they're both unofficial stat conversions from different sources, I just wasn't marking the earlier stuff as (WOTC/Non-WOTC).
I think the earlier set most likely were from those Fandom Comics PDF's, which I think you might have. The second set was from a list of Cuy'val Dar
characters that I found online. I guess I forgot I already did Rav Bralor.

Just pick the one you prefer, or hybrid the two.

Hope I answered your question clearly enough.

As for Lucien Draay, ah.

As for Bralor, if the first is WotC and the other is from a set of stats you found, I'll go with the former,
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
As for Bralor, if the first is WotC and the other is from a set of stats you found, I'll go with the former,

As I mentioned, neither is from an official source, so...pick the one you like the best I guess.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
He’s Egyptian?

Marn “The Gryph” Hierogryph, Male Snivvian
Type: Criminal/Entrepreneur
DEXTERITY 2D+1
Blaster 3D, Brawling Parry 5D+1, Dodge 5D+2, Melee Parry 5D+2, Pick Pockets 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Alien Species 5D+2, Bureaucracy 5D+2, Cultures 5D+2, Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Bocce 5D,
Languages: Snivvian 5D, Planetary Systems 5D+2, Scholar: Galactic History 5D+2, Willpower 3D+1
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 5D, Sensors 5D
PERCEPTION 3D+2
Bargain 6D+2, Con 7D+1, Con: Disguise 8D, Forgery 6D+2, Gambling 6D+2, Hide 7D, Investigation 7D+1, Persuasion 7D+1,
Search 6D, Sneak 7D+2
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 3D, Stamina 2D+1
TECHNICAL 4D
Computer Programming/Repair 6D+2, Security 6D+2
Special Abilities:
Adaptive Skin: Snivvian can survive in temperature extremes of minus 30 degrees standard, to temperatures up to 45 degrees
standard without harm or protective gear. They do wear clothing for cultural reasons. The Snivvian tough skin gives them a +1D
armour bonus to resist physical damage.
Story Factors:
Strife-Tom History: The Snivvians never seem to get a break. From the genetic problems with the Blood Code, to the period of
slavery by the Thalassians, the Snivvians have undergone hardship after hardship. Now that the Blood Code may have returned,
the Snivvians are bracing themselves for more troubles. Despite such adversity (or perhaps because of it), the Snivvians are
respected artists and writers.
Blood Code: The genetic flaw that has led to much violence in Snivvian history has also caused the Snivvians to be very
distrustful of twins of any species. As families, Snivvian brothers tend to be very distant.
Dark Side Points: 4
Character Points: 8
Equipment: 4 Credit Chips, Datapad, Video Recorder, Winning Smile

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Marn_Hierogryph

You have his "winning smile" as part of his equipment? Why does the following Ferengi Rule of Acquisition comes to mind about that: "The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife."

I still remember at one point, after the Covenant business was dealt with, Zayne was in a race, and Gryph was certain he was going to win. He had asked Jarael to place a wager for him on Zayne, but she didn't do it. On the next panel, he goes and beats up a plant. Laughing I don't know if that was a moment of absurdness on Gryph's part or a smart move. At least the plant wouldn't fight back. Had he tried that with Jarael...

The only time I think he deserved to smile because of his schemes was at the end when Zayne and Jarael kissed. Pure Sabacc in his mind.

Shouldn't he have streetwise and value as well?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
You have his "winning smile" as part of his equipment?

It was part of his SAGA stats equipment if I remember correctly

Forceally wrote:
Shouldn't he have streetwise and value as well?

He didn't have those skills in the SAGA stats, it's as straight a conversion as you can do from one system to another.
If you're going to use this guy you could add those skills to the stat block.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 33 of 45

Jump to: