The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

(d20) Conversion Therapy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> (d20) Conversion Therapy Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Grandpa Yoda

Vandar Tokare, Male Alien
Type: Jedi Master (as of the Dark Wars)
DEXTERITY 3D
Brawling Parry 6D+2, Dodge 6D+2, Lightsaber 11D+2, Melee Combat 6D, Melee Parry 6D+2, Running 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D+1
Alien Species 7D+1, Bureaucracy 4D+2, Cultures 7D+1, Intimidation 6D, Languages 5D+2, Languages: Basic 5D,
Languages: Draethos 5D, Languages: Kreva 5D, Planetary Systems 7D+1, Scholar: Galactic History 7D+1,
Scholar: Jedi Lore 7D+1, Scholar: The Force 7D+1, Willpower 5D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
PERCEPTION 4D
Bargain 6D+2, Investigation 7D, Persuasion 5D+2, Search 4D+2
STRENGTH 1D+2
(A) Acrobatics 2D+2, Brawling 4D+2, Climbing/Jumping 5D+1
TECHNICAL 3D
Lightsaber Repair 5D+2
Special Abilities:
Control 12D, Sense 11D, Alter 10D+2
Force Powers:
Control: Absorb/Dissipate Energy, Accelerate Healing, Concentration, Control Pain, Emptiness, Enhance Attribute, Force of Will,
Hibernation Trance, Remove Fatigue, Resist Force
Sense: Combat Sense, Danger Sense, Life Detection, Life Sense, Receptive Telepathy, Sense Force, Sense Force Potential
Alter: Force Strike, Force Whirlwind, Injure/Kill, Kinetic Combat, Telekinesis
Control and Alter: Accelerate Another's Healing, Control Another's Pain, Disable Droid, Redirect Energy, Remove Another’s Fatigue,
Transfer Force
Control and Sense: Farseeing, Lightsaber Combat, Projective Telepathy
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect Mind, Battle Meditation, Force Harmony, Sever Force
This Character is Force-Sensitive
Force Points: 8
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 25
Move: 5
Equipment: 2 Shoto Lightsabers (Green, 4D), Jedi Robes

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Vandar_Tokare

Just my usual complaint about Acrobatics - Dexterity vs. Strength. And Force strike vs. projected fighting.

Did his lightsabers have blue or green blades?

Otherwise, move along. Move along.
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Just my usual complaint about Acrobatics - Dexterity vs. Strength. And Force strike vs. projected fighting.

If you want to move Acrobatics to Dex, then it would be; (A) Acrobatics 4D

Forceally wrote:
Did his lightsabers have blue or green blades?

His Lightsabers should be blue I think, green is a probably a cut and paste error from a previous conversion. I'll go and change it.

Forceally wrote:
Otherwise, move along. Move along.

Drives off in old battered landspeeder Very Happy
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Heavenly Morning?...Just What Kind of Jedi IS She? Shocked

Celeste Morne, Female Human
Type: Covenant Jedi Knight (Shadow)
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster 5D+2, Brawling Parry 6D+1, Dodge 6D+1, Lightsaber 9D+2, Melee Combat 5D+2, Melee Parry 6D+1, Pick Pockets 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D+1
Alien Species 5D+1, Cultures 5D+1, Intimidation 4D+2, Languages 4D+2, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Bocce 5D,
Planetary Systems 5D+1, Scholar: Galactic History 5D+1, Scholar: Jedi Lore 5D+1, Willpower 5D+1
MECHANICAL 3D
PERCEPTION 4D
Con 7D+1, Con: Disguise 8D+2, Forgery 7D+1, Hide 6D+1, Investigation 6D+2, Search 6D+1, Sneak 7D
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 4D
TECHNICAL 2D+1
Lightsaber Repair 4D
Special Abilities:
Control 10D, Sense 10D+2, Alter 10D
Force Powers:
Control: Absorb/Dissipate Energy, Concentration, Control Pain, Emptiness, Enhance Attribute
Sense: Danger Sense, Life Detection, Life Sense, Receptive Telepathy, Sense Force
Control and Alter: Redirect Energy
Control and Sense: Lightsaber Combat, Projective Telepathy
Sense and Alter: Dim Others Senses, Haze, Obscure
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect Mind
This Character is Force Sensitive
Force Points: 5
Dark Side Points: 4
Character Points: 10
Move: 10
Equipment: Lightsaber (Yellow, 5D), Comlink, Datapad, Street Clothes, Utility Belt, Various Personal Belongings

Her Force skills are incredibly high, but they are straight conversions.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Celeste_Morne

Wasn't she a Jedi Master rather than a Jedi Knight? According to the Wook, she was. And as such, the level of her Force skills would be appropriate.

Considering her work with the Covenant, and that she retrieved the Eye of Horak-Mul, which I think is a Sith artifact, shouldn't she have scholar: Sith lore. For that matter, shouldn't that skill be in the generic Jedi Covenant template?
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Wasn't she a Jedi Master rather than a Jedi Knight? According to the Wook, she was. And as such, the level of her Force skills would be appropriate.

Considering her work with the Covenant, and that she retrieved the Eye of Horak-Mul, which I think is a Sith artifact, shouldn't she have scholar: Sith lore. For that matter, shouldn't that skill be in the generic Jedi Covenant template?

They are straight conversions, so they have the 'class' and skill equivalents that the SAGA stats have. I double checked Celeste Morne,
she's listed as a Jedi Knight only. My guess is that the sourcebook was done before she was a Jedi Master and the reveal of the
other things you mentioned.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Forceally wrote:

They are straight conversions, so they have the 'class' and skill equivalents that the SAGA stats have. I double checked Celeste Morne,
she's listed as a Jedi Knight only. My guess is that the sourcebook was done before she was a Jedi Master and the reveal of the
other things you mentioned.

Not likely. According to the Wook, the KOTOR Campaign guide came out 13 years ago almost to the day. IIRC, after Raana Tey's death, the year-long Vector crossover started that same year, and Celeste Morne was introduced in January 2008. The introduction consisted of the Covenant Cabal reviewing her records, commenting on her previous accomplishments. So the reveals were made before the sourcebook came out. As for the issue of Knight vs. Master, I don't recall what they said in the comics, but according to the Wook, she was a Master. Maybe she met the criteria to become a Master by the end of the Vector arc of the Legacy comics in December 2008. IDK?
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Jexile?

The Jedi Exile [Meetra Surik], Female Human
Type: Jedi Knight (as of the Dark Wars)
DEXTERITY 3D
Blaster 6D, Brawling Parry 7D, Dodge 7D+1, Lightsaber 9D, Melee Combat 6D+1, Melee Parry 7D
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Languages 4D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Binary 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D, Languages: Mando’a 5D, Languages: Tchuukthese 5D,
Scholar: Jedi lore 4D+2, Tactics 6D+1, Willpower 5D
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 4D, Repulsorlift Operations 6D+2, Sensors 4D
PERCEPTION 3D+2
Bargain 7D+2, Command 7D+1, Gambling 5D, Investigation 5D+1, Persuasion 7D+2, Search 6D+1
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 5D+1, Brawling: Echani Martial Arts 6D+2, Climbing/Jumping 5D+1, Stamina 3D+2
TECHNICAL 3D
Blaster Artillery Repair 4D+2, Demolitions 4D+2, Droid Repair 4D+2, First Aid 5D+2, Lightsaber Repair 4D+2
Special Abilities:
Control 12D+2, Sense 11D, Alter 11D
Force Powers:
Control: Absorb/Dissipate Energy, Concentration, Control Pain, Emptiness, Enhance Attribute, Force of Will, Hibernation Trance, Resist Force
Sense: Beast languages, Danger Sense, Life Detection, Life Sense, Receptive Telepathy, Sense Force, Sense Force Potential, Sense Surroundings
Control and Alter: Accelerate Another's Healing, Control Another's Pain, Control Breathing, Enhance Another’s Attribute, Redirect Energy, Transfer Force
Control and Sense: Lightsaber Combat, Projective Telepathy
Sense and Alter: Friendship
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect Mind, Battle Meditation, Enhanced Coordination, Force Harmony, Sever Force
This Character is Force Sensitive
Force Points: 6
Dark Side Points: 2
Character Points: 15
Equipment: Lightsaber (Cyan, 5D), Blaster Pistol (4D), Jedi Robes

She's pretty powerful, but then she is a player character in a Computer Game, so...

Added some skills that were mentioned in the Wookipedia entry but not included in the SAGA D20 stats, Repulsorlift ops and Droid Repair. Also gave her
'Blaster Artillery Repair' as it mentioned she repaired some weapon emplacements and there was no appropriate D6 skill for that.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Meetra_Surik

Once again, we have the issue of Knight vs. Master because of the Wook.

Some words are capitalized when they shouldn't.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Downturn Abbey…

[High Lady] Brezwalt III, Female Human
Type: High Lady of House Mecetti/Matriarch of the Mecrosa Order (as of the Restoration)
DEXTERITY 2D+1
Blaster 4D+2, Brawling Parry 6D+1, Dodge 6D+1, Lightsaber 7D+2, Melee Combat 4D+1, Melee Parry 6D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D+1
Alien Species 6D, Bureaucracy 6D, Cultures 6D, Languages 6D+1, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Bocce 5D, Languages: High Galactic 5D,
Languages: Herglese 5D, Languages: Malkite 5D, Languages: Mrlsstese 5D, Languages: Muun 5D, Languages: Sith 5D, Planetary Systems 6D,
Scholar: Galactic History 6D, Scholar: Sith Lore 6D, Scholar: The Force 6D, Willpower 6D
MECHANICAL 3D
Beast Riding 5D+2, Communications 5D+2, Repulsorlift Operations 5D+2, Sensors +25D+2, Space Transports 5D+2
PERCEPTION 4D
Bargain 7D, Command 4D+2, Command: Mecrosa Order 5D+2, Con 7D, Forgery 7D, Investigation 7D, Persuasion 7D, Search 6D+2
STRENGTH 2D
TECHNICAL 3D
Computer Programming/Repair +2D+2
Special Abilities:
Control 12D, Sense 11D, Alter 11D+2
Force Powers:
Control: Absorb/Dissipate Energy, Channel Rage, Concentration, Control Pain, Enhance Attribute, Hibernation Trance, Rage
Sense: Life Detection, Life Sense, Magnify Senses, Sense Force, Sense Surroundings
Control and Alter: Accelerate Another's Healing, Control Another's Pain, Disable Droid, Enhance Another’s Attribute, Feed on Dark Side,
Force Lightning, Inflict Pain, Place Another in Hibernation Trance, Transfer Force
Control, Sense and Alter: Affect Mind, Sith Alchemy, Sith Sorcery, Telekinetic Kill
Force Points: 6
Dark Side Points: 17
Character Points: 8
Equipment: Lightfoil (4D, Game Notes: On a roll of 1 on the wild die, the beam flickers fades. Repairing the weapon takes two hours and a
Moderate lightsaber repair roll), Sith Poison (Ingested, or introduced through injury. Victim must make a Very Difficult Strength roll or suffer
2D of damage. Additionally, the poison feeds the character's anger until it has been driven from his system. Whenever the afflicted character
attempts to spend a Force point, he must make a Very Difficult Willpower or Control roll. Failure indicates that the character is overpowered
by his anger and calls upon the Dark Side instead – thus gaining a Dark Side Point. Character must make 5 successful Willpower and/or
Control rolls to resist the effects of the poison when spending Force Points. The character can use the Detoxify Poison Force power, Control
Difficulty: Difficult, in addition to his normal Willpower or Control roll and use the better of the two rolls to determine his level of success),
Sith Talisman (Force-user must touch the talisman throughout the Force power’s initiation. It grants a 1D bonus to any one Force skill.
Affected skill may be changed between uses of Force powers, but not during the initiation of one power that requires more than one Force
skill. Each time a light sider uses the device he must make a willpower or control roll against an ever-increasing difficulty. The first use
requires a Very Easy roll, the second an Easy roll, the third a Moderate roll, and so forth. Failing the roll means that the user automatically
turns to the dark side).

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Brezwalt_III

You have Computer programming/repair +2D+2. Did you mean to put down Computer programming/repair 5D+2?

the beam flickers fades - do you mean the beam flickers and fades.

Sith Alchemy can be represented as alchemy only.[/i]
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Not likely. According to the Wook, the KOTOR Campaign guide came out 13 years ago almost to the day. IIRC, after Raana Tey's death, the year-long Vector crossover started that same year, and Celeste Morne was introduced in January 2008. The introduction consisted of the Covenant Cabal reviewing her records, commenting on her previous accomplishments. So the reveals were made before the sourcebook came out. As for the issue of Knight vs. Master, I don't recall what they said in the comics, but according to the Wook, she was a Master. Maybe she met the criteria to become a Master by the end of the Vector arc of the Legacy comics in December 2008. IDK?

Maybe the timeline covered in the book instead of when it was produced, but yeah, I don't know either Confused

I guess you could just change her to a Jedi Master if you use her
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
Once again, we have the issue of Knight vs. Master because of the Wook.

She doesn't have the Jedi Master class in the SAGA stat block, that's why she's a Jedi Knight. My guess is that it's supposed to be an early version of her.

Forceally wrote:
Some words are capitalized when they shouldn't.

Which ones? I capitalise the first letter of Skills and Force Powers in all my converted stats if that's what you mean.

Last edited by Xain Arke on Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Xain Arke
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
You have Computer programming/repair +2D+2. Did you mean to put down Computer programming/repair 5D+2?

The latter. The +2D+2 was a typo, I'll go and fix it. Thanks Forceally Smile

Forceally wrote:
the beam flickers fades - do you mean the beam flickers and fades.

Yes. I'll go and fix that too

Forceally wrote:
Sith Alchemy can be represented as alchemy only.[/i]

True, but the converted power that I refer to with this is listed as Sith Alchemy, so I always list it as such.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Some Kind of Rash Treatment?

Demagol [Antos Wyrick], Male Zeltron
Type: Neo-Crusader Scientist
DEXTERITY 2D+1
Blaster 7D+2, Brawling Parry 4D+2, Dodge 4D+2, Melee Combat 6D+2, Melee Parry 4D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D+1
Alien Species 7D, Cultures 6D+1, Intimidation 4D, Languages 7D+1, Languages: Arkanian 5D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Bocce 5D,
Languages: Bothese 5D, Languages: Durese 5D, Languages: Ithorese 5D, Languages: Mando’a 5D, Languages: Miralukese 5D, Languages:
Rodese 5D, Languages: Selkath 5D, Languages: Shyriiwook 5D, Languages: Snivvian 5D, Planetary Systems 6D+1, Scholar: Forensics 7D+2,
Scholar: Galactic History 5D+1, Scholar: Jedi Lore 6D+1, Scholar: The Force 6D+1, Willpower 4D+1
MECHANICAL 3D+1
Communications 6D+1, Repulsorlift Operations 5D+2, Sensors 6D+1, Space Transports 5D+2, Starfighter Piloting 5D+2
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Bargain 6D+2, Con 7D+1, Con: Disguise 8D, Hide 5D+2, Investigation 5D+2, Persuasion 7D+1, Search 6D, Sneak 6D
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 5D+2, Brawling: Martial Arts 6D+2
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Computer Programming/Repair 6D+2, First Aid 7D+2, (A) Genetic Engineering 4D+1, (A) Medicine 5D, (A) Medicine: Cyborging 4D+1
Story Factor:
Lack of Zeltron Empathy: Sometime in his childhood, Antos was taken in by Iskalloni slavers. Being raised by the Iskalloni robbed young Antos of
any social development skills, thus leading to the absence of the empathetic ability that developed in all Zeltrons.
Force Points: 3
Dark Side Points: 12
Equipment: Blaster Pistol (4D), Knife (STR+1D, Maximum: 6D), Combat Gloves (STR+2), Mandalorian Combat Suit (+1D vs Physical, +1D vs Energy),
Code Cylinder, Datapad

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Demagol

I looked at the original entry in the book. The stats are as of when "he" was captured by Zayne and the others. As such, it doesn't cover the big reveals at the end of the comics. Specifically - the fact that he's Force-sensitive as well. The only Force abilities he used between the end of the Covenant and the end of the comics were telekinesis and Force push.

Since he has genetic engineering, shouldn't he have scholar: genetics or at least scholar: biology?
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Ultimately Kebabbed by Revan

Mandalore the Ultimate, Male Taung
Type: Mandalorian Leader
DEXTERITY 3D+2
Blaster 7D+1, Blaster: Blaster Rifles 8D+1, Brawling Parry 7D, Dodge 7D+1, Melee Combat 7D+1, Melee Combat: Mythosaur Axe 8D+2,
Melee Parry 8D+1, Running 6D+1
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Cultures: Mandalorian 6D, Intimidation 6D, Languages 5D, Languages: Arkanian 5D, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Mando’a 5D,
Languages: Basiliskan 5D, Survival 5D+2, Tactics 6D+2, Willpower 3D+2
MECHANICAL 3D
Communications 5D+2, Repulsorlift Operations 5D+2, Sensors 5D+2, Space Transports 5D+2, Starfighter Piloting 5D+2
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Bargain 7D+1, Command 5D+1, Command: Mandalorians 6D+1, Persuasion 8D+2, Search 6D
STRENGTH 3D
Brawling 6D, Brawling: Martial Arts 6D+2, Climbing/Jumping 5D+2, Stamina 7D+1, Swimming 5D+2
TECHNICAL 2D
Armour Repair 5D+2, Computer Programming/Repair 4D+2, Demolitions 5D+2, Droid Repair 5D+2, First Aid 4D+2, Security 5D+2,
Space Transports Repair 5D+2, Starfighter Repair 5D+2
Special Abilities:
Armour Training: Taung are so used to wearing armour that they ignore up to 1D of an armour’s penalty to Dexterity.
Superior Defences: Because they constantly test themselves both physically and mentally in combat well before reaching adulthood,
Taungs gain a +1 species bonus to all their defensive rolls, such as dodge, parry and willpower.
Warrior Culture: Taungs can reroll any tactics check, but the result of the reroll must be accepted even if it is worse.
Force Points: 4
Dark Side Points: 5
Character Points: 25
Size: 1.95 metres
Equipment: Cortosis Mythosaur Axe (STR+4D, max: 7D, Difficulty: Moderate, if a Lightsaber blade touches the Cortosis Mythosaur Axe,
it is deactivated (though the strike still deals normal damage) and remains inoperative for 2 minutes), Heavy Blaster Rifle (5D+2),
Neo-Crusader Assault Armour (+2D+2 physical, +1D+2 energy, -1D+2 Dexterity and related skills, Cloak), Comlink (Encrypted),
Code Cylinder.

The Taung stats here are the only ones I have come across, if you have your own, switch these for those.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalore_the_Ultimate

Basiliskan? Who spoke that language? The Taungs?

-1D+2 Dexterity and related skills - shouldn't it be worded as -1D-2 Dexterity and related skills.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are EU gurus! Have you read all the EU novels and comics?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
A Moomo Here, and a Moomo There…

The Moomo Brothers

Dob Moomo, Male Ithorian
Type: Bounty Hunter
DEXTERITY 4D
Blaster 7D, Blaster: Blaster Rifles 7D+1, Blaster Artillery 5D+1, Brawling Parry 7D+1, Dodge 7D+1, Firearms 6D, Melee Combat 7D+1,
Melee Combat: Vibro-Weapon 9D, Melee Parry 7D+1, Sonic Weapons 6D, Vehicle Blasters 5D+1
KNOWLEDGE 1D+2
Intimidation 2D+1, Languages 2D+2, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Ithorese 5D, Survival 3D
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Repulsorlift Operations 5D, Space Transports 5D, Starship Gunnery 4D, Starship Shields 5D
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Bargain 4D+1, Persuasion 4D+1, Search 4D+2, Search: Tracking 5D+1
STRENGTH 4D
Brawling 5D+2, Resonant Bellow 5D+2, Stamina 4D+2
TECHNICAL 2D+1
Demolitions 3D+2, Security 3D+2, Space Transports Repair 3D+2
Special Skills:
Knowledge Skills:
Agriculture: Time to use: at least one standard week. The character has a good working knowledge of crops and animal herds, and can
suggest appropriate crops for a type of soil, or explain why crop yields have been affected.
Ecology: Time to use: at least one standard month. The character has a good working knowledge of the interdependent nature of
ecospheres, and can determine how proposed changes will affect the sphere. This skill can be used in one minute to determine the
probable role of a life form within its biosphere: predator, prey, symbiote, parasite or some other quick description of its ecological niche.
Strength Skill:
Resonant Bellow: The Ithorian ability to use their Resonant Bellow concussive shout offensively
Special Abilities:
Resonant Bellow: The Ithorians’ four throats have the ability to violently expel air, resulting in a deafening and potentially concussive shout.
This action may only be attempted a number of times per day equal to the number in front of the D in Strength. The bellow, if successful,
inflicts STR+1D deafening stun damage with a range of 1/2/3 meters in the direction the Ithorian is facing.
Story Factors:
Herd Ships: Many Ithorians come from herd ships. Which fly from planet trading goods. Any character from one of these worlds is likely to
meet someone that they have met before if adventuring in a civilised portion of the galaxy.
Force Points: 1
Equipment: Green Scarf, 2 Blaster Pistols (4D), Blaster Rifle (5D), Heavy Repeating Blaster (8D), Slugthrower Pistol (3D+2, Game Notes:
As with other slugthrowers, this one loses -1D from its damage against any target that is wearing or is otherwise equipped with armour),
Sonic Disruptor (4D), Vibroblade (STR+3D, Maximum: 6D), Utility Belt, Security and Tool Kits (On board the Moomo Williwaw), Moomo
Williwaw (Modified Pelagia Duplex Command Assault Gunship)

Del Moomo, Male Ithorian
DEXTERITY 4D
Blaster 7D, Blaster: Blaster Rifles 7D+1, Blaster Artillery 5D+1, Brawling Parry 7D+1, Dodge 7D+1, Firearms 6D, Grenade 5D+1,
Melee Combat 7D+2, Melee Parry 7D+1, Sonic Weapons 6D, Vehicle Blasters 5D+1
KNOWLEDGE 1D+2
Intimidation 2D+1, Languages 2D+2, Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Ithorese 5D, Survival 3D
MECHANICAL 2D+2
Repulsorlift Operations 5D, Space Transports 5D, Starship Gunnery 4D, Starship Shields 5D
PERCEPTION 3D+1
Bargain 4D+1, Persuasion 4D+1, Search 4D+21, Search: Tracking 5D+1
STRENGTH 4D
Brawling 5D+2, Resonant Bellow 5D+2, Stamina 4D+2
TECHNICAL 2D+1
Demolitions 4D+1, Security 3D+2, Space Transports Repair 3D+2
Special Skills:
Knowledge Skills:
Agriculture: Time to use: at least one standard week. The character has a good working knowledge of crops and animal herds, and can
suggest appropriate crops for a type of soil, or explain why crop yields have been affected.
Ecology: Time to use: at least one standard month. The character has a good working knowledge of the interdependent nature of
ecospheres, and can determine how proposed changes will affect the sphere. This skill can be used in one minute to determine the
probable role of a life form within its biosphere: predator, prey, symbiote, parasite or some other quick description of its ecological niche.
Strength Skill:
Resonant Bellow: The Ithorian ability to use their Resonant Bellow concussive shout offensively
Special Abilities:
Resonant Bellow: The Ithorians’ four throats have the ability to violently expel air, resulting in a deafening and potentially concussive shout.
This action may only be attempted a number of times per day equal to the number in front of the D in Strength. The bellow, if successful,
inflicts STR+1D deafening stun damage with a range of 1/2/3 meters in the direction the Ithorian is facing.
Story Factors:
Herd Ships: Many Ithorians come from herd ships. Which fly from planet trading goods. Any character from one of these worlds is likely to
meet someone that they have met before if adventuring in a civilised portion of the galaxy.
Equipment: Red Scarf, 2 Blaster Pistols (4D), Blaster Rifle (5D), Heavy Repeating Blaster (8D), Slugthrower Pistol (3D+2, Game Notes:
As with other slugthrowers, this one loses -1D from its damage against any target that is wearing or is otherwise equipped with armour),
Sonic Disruptor (4D), 6 Thermal Detonators (10D/8D/5D/2D), Utility Belt, Security and Tool Kits (On board the Moomo Williwaw), Moomo
Williwaw (Modified Pelagia Duplex Command Assault Gunship)

These characters couldn’t be converted using the D6 Attribute ranges for Ithorians, they are just too dumb and too physical, so I ignored
the species rules this one time to get these two to fit with the spirit of their SAGA stats and their writeups. They also have the Ithorian
‘War-Throat’ bellow, if you want to use these guys but don’t like this ability, just remove it from the character stats, it won’t affect their
useability.

The SAGA mechanics had one set of stats for both brothers, with just very minor skill differences, so I mostly replicated that here.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Moomo_Brothers

Resonant bellow - that's a new one.

Dob Moomo:
Green blade scarf? Don't you just mean green scarf?

Del Moomo:
Search 4D+21. 4D+1 or 4D+2?

Ah, the Boobie brothers. I can think of only one person whom they remind me of. The LA cop Billy from the Beverly Hills Cop movies. Played by Judge Reinhold. He probably idolized Dirty Harry. By the end of the second movie, his partner Taggert and Axel Foley probably thought Billy was crazier and more dangerous than either Dirty Harry or Rambo.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xain Arke wrote:
Do Mira’s Never Have Surnames?

Mira, Female Human
DEXTERITY 4D
Blaster 7D, Brawling Parry 6D+1, Dodge 7D, Melee Combat 5D+1, Melee Combat: Vibro-Weapon 6D, Melee Parry 6D+1,
Missile Weapons: Wrist Launcher 6D, Running 6D+1
KNOWLEDGE 2D+2
Languages: Basic 5D, Languages: Huttese 5D, Survival 5D
MECHANICAL 3D+2
Communications 5D+1, Repulsorlift Operation 4D+2, Sensors 5D+1, Space Transports 4D+2, Starship Gunnery 4D+1
PERCEPTION 2D
Hide 4D, Investigation 4D, Search 5D, Search: Tracking 6D+1, Sneak 4D
STRENGTH 2D+1
Brawling 3D, Climbing/Jumping 3D+2, Stamina 4D+2, Swimming 4D
TECHNICAL 3D+1
Computer Programming/Repair 5D, Demolitions 6D, Droid Repair 5D, Security 5D, Space Transports Repair 5D
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 5
Equipment: Blaster Pistols (4D), Vibroblade (STR+3D, Maximum: 6D), Wrist Launcher (able to Launch Grenades (Damage
per Grenade Type), Darts (2D+2) and Rockets (3D), Range: 1-4/10/20), Blast Jacket (+1D vs Physical, +1 vs Energy), Tight
& Revealing Leather Clothing

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mira

Thinking about Mira's clothes - I can imagine Villie's reaction. "Yum, yum!" Laughing

Question about the Jedi Covenanter - can they be used as the foundation for creating stats for Raana Tey, Q'anilia, Feln, and Xamar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 34 of 45

Jump to: