The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Legacy of the Force Sourcebook: Taking any help I can get
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Legacy of the Force Sourcebook: Taking any help I can get Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found another one, and I think it's a little bit more than what I found with Isolder. I was looking at Booster Terrik's stats. I found some official stats for him in one of the Star Wars Adventure Journals. It's his stats for the short story Mist Encounter, which takes place quite some time before the Rogue Squadron novels.

Booster Terrik
Type: Crimelord
Dexterity 2D+2
Blaster 5D, dodge 4D
Knowledge 3D+1
Languages: Borlovian 6D, planetary systems 5D, streetwise 4D
Mechanical 3D
Astrogation 5D, space transports 7D, starship gunnery 5D, starship shields 4D
Perception 3D
Bargain 4D+2, con 5D
Strength 3D
Brawling 5D
Technical 3D
Space transports repair 5D+2
Character Points: 3
Move: 10
Equipment: Blaster pistol (4D), comlink, starship tools

His Perception and Strength die codes in this sourcebook are the same as the ones I found. All the other attribute die codes are different. His Technical attribute die is lower, while all the others are higher. I don't think aging can explain the difference. Will that affect his skill die codes as well? I don't know. Hopefully, we can bring up the original text document and make the necessary revisions. Fortunately, there are only two characters to date that needs revision - Booster Terrik and Isolder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: