The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Aliens Boardgames
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea -> Aliens Boardgames
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:10 pm    Post subject: Aliens Boardgames Reply with quote

Hi,
I am thinking about shelling out for the Leading Edge Games boardgame "ALIENS" to use with my lead minis from the same company. Anyone played both that, and the new "ALIENS: Another Glorious Day in the Corps" boardgame? Because the alternative is to just buy the modern game and probably sell off the plastic minis that it comes with.
RyanDarkstar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Leading Edge Games boardgame is amazing! My family has played it for many years. I eventually got the Expansion for it but none of the miniatures. I bought the new GF9 game and painted all of the miniatures but haven't found time to play the game yet, since Covid keeps rearing its ugly head.

What I eventually plan to do is recreate the LEG boardgame in 3D out of XPS foam and plastic with LED lights, as I fear harming my paper gameboard and cardboard tokens. Sadly, I am still painting hordes of miniatures for D&D, Star Wars, and Call of C'thulhu, so all other projects are on indefinite hold.
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. Sounds like I should just bite the bullet and buy the overpriced LEG version on eBay rather than a new plastic one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: