The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Space station deckplan/maps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Space station deckplan/maps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:45 pm    Post subject: Space station deckplan/maps Reply with quote

I know that a lot of us don't do much with elaborate maps. Some of us do. So I thought I'd just leave a link here for anyone interested. It's a terrain map of a space station and capital ship. It forms a second deck of another set of maps from the same map maker (who is pretty well established in the Star Wars RPG community).

I've used his work, and have been pretty satisfied with it. So if you're into it, check it out. It looks like some of his best work yet.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mapmaker/distant-frontiers-poster-map-set?ref=project_tweet
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Space station deckplan/maps Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
I know that a lot of us don't do much with elaborate maps. Some of us do. So I thought I'd just leave a link here for anyone interested. It's a terrain map of a space station and capital ship. It forms a second deck of another set of maps from the same map maker (who is pretty well established in the Star Wars RPG community).

I've used his work, and have been pretty satisfied with it. So if you're into it, check it out. It looks like some of his best work yet.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mapmaker/distant-frontiers-poster-map-set?ref=project_tweet

Cool. It's already met its goal with 5 days to go.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
cheshire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With it going as well as it is, I'm optimistic about it unlocking all of the station quadrants. The previous deck unlocked not only the four maps to make the station quadrants, but it also unlocked an additional map. I'm hoping it does as well for this level.
Dr. Bidlo
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased the full library of products as pdf/jpegs from his website, but I don't have many of the things shown on the Kickstarter page, from what I just saw. I wrote Christopher a couple months ago asking if he was still creating new maps and images, but I never heard anything back.

Does anyone know if he is still active? I have been using his work to decorate and inspire my own deck plans and I want more!

Last edited by Dr. Bidlo on Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His patreon has not had any new updates for the last year or two. He's still around, but I don't know what's going on with him creative-wise. He's a facebook friend outside of his business, but we're not so close that I feel I can give the, "It's quiet on the art front, how ya doin' buddy?" message.

So, he's alive and well enough to post periodically, but I don't know what his disposition is in terms of content creation. I'm hoping he'll resurface in the professional gaming front. I love his stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: