The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Godsend Agenda [Omega System]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea -> Godsend Agenda [Omega System]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:00 pm    Post subject: Godsend Agenda [Omega System] Reply with quote

Jerry Grayson's latest venture is a 3rd edition of Godsend Agenda, a mythology inspired superheroics RPG where the gods and angels of mythology are actually aliens that came to Earth long ago and became the basis of our mythologies. Modern superheroes in this setting are related to this. There are factions and conspiracies, but this edition allows you to play in historical time periods too. It's a really neat concept for a superhero game.

Each edition of the game has been a different game system. The first was its own game system (I used to have it), the second was licensed D6 (I still have it), and the third will be the Omega system, a tweaked version of the game system he used for Hellas, an ancient Greece/mythology-themed space opera game. Hellas has a really cool setting and its game system seems best for that game, but I mine it for my Star Wars D6 game.

One reason I'm excited for this new version of Godsend Agenda is because I hope it will make the last two editions of that game into a Rosetta Stone for converting Hellas material to D6.

Anyway, the Kickstarter for the new Godsend Agenda just went live on Tuesday and it already has over $11,500 pledged of $15,000 goal (23 days to go). I just backed it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/khp/godsend-agenda
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kickstarter is already completely funded, for those of you that prefer not to back something until then. He has already started expanding the project. The core book is now growing from 250 pages to 320 pages, and he promises the extra 70 pages will be "all killer, no filler." He has started throwing in other freebies. Over two weeks left.

This will at least be my 7th backed product of Jerry's. He's a very talented game maker.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kickstarted ended almost $10,000 over goal.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: