The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

On Lightsabers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> On Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:55 am    Post subject: On Lightsabers Reply with quote

I had this idea I wanted to Air.

A jedi (force user) goes through a ritual to craft their lightsbaer, through the force.

To me it would make sense that these personally crafted lightsabers would have a stronger force connection with the wielder than a lightsaber found or borrowed.

So I am airing the notion of personally crafted lightsaber gains an overall +1 to
both damage and skill , with this pip carrying through any forcepower used, like lihtsaber combat.

while a borrowed, found, or otherwise not personally crafted lightsaber will not give this +1 bonus

Thoughts?
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the things i've seen done with 'personally crafted' sabers, is that the attuned jedi, LESSENS the risk of accidentally cutting himself, if he rolls real poor on his roll (as it stands, rolling a 10 or under, cuts oneself, where for the personal LS's, that drops to 5 or less). The other, was that if say an enemy targeted JUST the saber (to deprive the jedi of it), normally his DS shouldn't kick in, BUT if it was attuned/crafted by himself, then it would.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: