The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Powersuit Operation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules -> Powersuit Operation Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took your post in the sense that you had found the reference to what Kage was talking about, not a reference to power armors in general, hence my response.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRMcNeill wrote:
I took your post in the sense that you had found the reference to what Kage was talking about, not a reference to power armors in general, hence my response.

This is additional information above and beyond my first reply...

Whill wrote:
The adventure Kage referred to must be "Death of a Star Destroyer" in Operation: Elrood. There are three different powersuits appearing on p.106-111. The stats for the suits are provided, but the powersuit rules he was thinking of do not appear in this adventure. There are no special rules for powersuits here.

The article "Outlaw Battle Armor" from AJ#3 does have rules for the powersuit operation skill (above and beyond the 2e core rule books). While there are not any "calibration" rules, there are rules for removing a suit of power armor quickly, and a damage system (which includes a possible need to remove powersuits in a hurry). The damage system is similar to the power armor damage system that later appeared in Galladinium' Fantastic Technology.

I apologize I still haven't found any rules regarding putting powesuits on and calibrating them, but it is at least possible that Kage was thinking of the AJ#3 article (which includes taking power armor off) and conflating it with the Elrood adventure which does have a lot of power armor in it.

Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: