The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Campaigns for PCs as Big Heroes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Campaigns for PCs as Big Heroes Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pakman
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
Noiccceeee.. Will they ever 'get their full memories' back?

I had some plans for it - but one interesting thing - again, as a gm sometimes I just need to shut up and let them talk....

They don't seem interested. Their attitude is more of "those lives are gone - those people are dead - we are who we are now, and this is our path".

One of the guys, has even started using a new name - most of them consider themselves new people. I had hoped it would be a fun experience for them - with some existential thoughts - but they are really running with it.

I am really excited by this - as well, it means the story I made is actually meaning something - and that is very rewarding for a GM.

One of the villians is an old acquaintance of theirs - from the clone wars - inquisitor Tremayne (again, with the background stuff we did - I seeded it with future characters - friends and foes alike). He was lost and presumed dead in a battle during the clone wars, and captured by dooku and turned to the dark side.

Oh, and last week's session ended with them running into an old clone captain they had served with prior to the battle of Coruscant - he was a homeless guy (the current date is AO66+10 after order 66).... they are getting drawn into the rebel activity in the minos cluster....

I will start a thread in the campaign forums - as we have some decent writeups of the adventures (ok, not that great.....).

I also need to write up the background thing - as it went really well, and could be adapted for any group or game.
fogger1138
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pakman, I love the ideas here. I may use some of those in a game I'm just starting out.

(Side note: it's kind of intimidating to start a science fantasy campaign with a bunch of scientists and engineers as players, but so far everyone is into it.)
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like they are all invested in this.. Good for you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: