The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

(PC ONLY) STAR TREK ONLINE GIVEAWAYS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea -> (PC ONLY) STAR TREK ONLINE GIVEAWAYS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:25 am    Post subject: (PC ONLY) STAR TREK ONLINE GIVEAWAYS Reply with quote

Alienware Arena requires being logged in to a free Alienware Arena & Razor/Gleam may require an account but i have not had to log in for Razer's giveaway. Alienware's giveaways have just over 2200 keys each; Razer's appears unlimited keys until 12/31/2024...
https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2165359/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/star-trek-online-ascension-alienware-pack-key-giveaway

https://insider.razer.com/index.php?threads/loot-star-trek-online-ascension.88627/
https://gleam.io/Cu42w/star-trek-online-ascension

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2166953/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/star-trek-online-alienware-terran-ground-pack-key-giveaway

To redeem keys you can do so via the ARC Client, or through either of the following addresses:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem
https://www.arcgames.com/en/code-redemption

Good Luck & Enjoy!
Bounty Hunting is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Game Mastering is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Count Dooku: Your swords, please. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.

Last edited by Inquisitor1138 on Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blech, pc only Sad
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KageRyu wrote:
blech, pc only Sad

sorry bro... Crying or Very sad
Count Dooku: Your swords, please. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inquisitor1138 wrote:
KageRyu wrote:
blech, pc only Sad

sorry bro... Crying or Very sad

Not your fault. Got my hopes up but should have seen it coming.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a MMO like guy, which this Star trek ascention, seems like..
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
I'm not a MMO like guy, which this Star trek ascension, seems like..

While it is an MMO, it does not have to be played as one. All of the missions, and most everything else, can be played solo. Their are various "missions" you can play as teams (TFO or PVE battles) but this can also be done without necessarily joining a permanent group (one off team for the PVE is common). I like it for the space combat, ship collection, and ship modding (you can mount differing weapons, engines, shields, control consoles for tactical, science, engineering, etc...). Most of all, on consoles anyway, it is free to play. If you are clever, you do not have to spend any money on even the premium content sold for money - there are ways to get it that are perfect legit and allowed (not cheating or scamming or exploiting).

I think you might like the ship building and modding aspect.
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KageRyu wrote:
garhkal wrote:
I'm not a MMO like guy, which this Star trek ascension, seems like..

While it is an MMO, it does not have to be played as one. All of the missions, and most everything else, can be played solo. Their are various "missions" you can play as teams (TFO or PVE battles) but this can also be done without necessarily joining a permanent group (one off team for the PVE is common). I like it for the space combat, ship collection, and ship modding (you can mount differing weapons, engines, shields, control consoles for tactical, science, engineering, etc...). Most of all, on consoles anyway, it is free to play. If you are clever, you do not have to spend any money on even the premium content sold for money - there are ways to get it that are perfect legit and allowed (not cheating or scamming or exploiting).

I think you might like the ship building and modding aspect.

Indeed! There are RPers, guilds are "Fleets" but not required for play, and many players who play it for space Barbies; either their characters or their ships..
I remember when the game launched, some players pushed the character creator to the limits & made Yodas, them more ppl made Yodas, there were several times that Earth Spacedock (ESD) was infested with Yodas! Yodas everywhere! It was crazy, but now strangely i miss that...
Kriff frak it! Now ~i~ need to make a Yoda...

On another note, it is worth doing a weekly search for "Star Trek Online Xbox Giveaways" or "Star Trek Online PlayStation Giveaways" as 3rd party promotions are more frequent but seldom mentioned on the main site.

KageRyu, i hope you've been logging in daily to claim the free anniversary gifts. i'd have mentioned it sooner but i was forgetting it because my pc isn't working for MMOs these days.
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been logging in daily, but haven't seen any giveaways on console. I do not think they have started them on Xbox yet. Xbox is usually around 1 to 5 weeks behind PC.

I must admit, I do not play as long or as much as I used to because of all the unpatched bugs on Console - some over 5 years old. Though lately Fallout 76 is no better (got booted or crashed game 6 times in 2 hours today).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Miscellanea All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: